- Highly accomplished and talented Account Manager with extensive experience.
- Ability to handle high volume of work in a fast - paced, with minimum supervision, while maintain emphasis on the highest quality of customer service.
- Proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks when required, yet flexible to multitask when necessary.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization and clients.
- Proven ability to effectively handle any and all customer concerns in a timely manner.
- Recognized as a well-organized, efficient professional with a strong sense of initiative and an outstanding work ethic.
Confidential, West Roxbury, MA
- Entered orders for secure credit card/loyalty personalization production and mailing
- Created quotes for credit card and loyalty manufacturing
- Created and prepared monthly billing of large client base
- Provided inventory reports on a monthly basis
- Provided excellent customer service for Domestic and International companies
- Initiated a successful quality assurance program in the production area that decreased errors by 5%
Confidential, Dorchester, MA
- Provided printing specs to printers which included review and reading die lines
- Provided bid approvals to a counterpart in New York
- Maintained a data base of all projects that was available for all parties for real time status
- Negotiated print pricing to achieve the lowest cost possible
- Processed PO’s for vendors for each project and followed the job through completion
- Reconciled all paperwork at the end of the project and billing
- Managed high profile print/direct mail clients such as Men’s Wearhouse, Southworth Development and Workscape.
- Prepared job tickets for all printing and data processing. Interacted daily with the various departments to ensure that all projects where completed in a timely fashion.
- Kept accurate records for each client to make sure all billing was invoiced correctly
- Provided excellent customer service by consistent follow-up, enthusiasm to help solve any issues and the ability to juggle many projects at one time
Confidential, Weymouth, MA
Client Service Liaison
- Reviewed client entered orders on the ING specific dashboard
- Provided inventory levels to client on daily basis
- Decreased “out of inventory” items by over 50%
Production Control Associate
- Provided exceptional customer service to the Program Managers and Event Managers
- Prepared and review all job tickets that were submitted to the inventory pickers
- Followed orders through picking, QC, and shipping process to ensure timely delivery
Confidential, Braintree, MA
Senior Account Manager
- Oversaw direct mail accounts for many clients including Fidelity Investments and Mellon Wealth Management
- Collaborated with department heads to ensure quality of direct mail projects.
- Increased client’s printing by 5%
Confidential, West Bridgewater, MA
- Specifically hired to facilitate Federal Express direct mail account mailing more than 250 pieces per week
- Created and assigned instructions to production department ensuring of mailing program
- Oversaw projects including POD, duplex laser printing and other complex projects
Confidential, Winthrop, MA
- Key player in the creation, development, and startup of $10M direct mailing company
- Constructed and implemented procedures for IS Department including laser, card embossing, thermal imaging, inventory, machine fulfillment, hand fulfillment, and account executive areas
- Researched and purchased various computer software programs to increase productivity
- Provided cost efficiency reports for purchasing
- Worked with large client base providing quotes, timelines, budgets, and reports
- Drafted training manuals for company and trained employees
- Increased direct mail production by 15%