- Aderant 8.0
- Elite Enterprise 3.7
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word iManage FileSite 8.5
- Corridor Bridgeway
- Tymetrix 360
- Collaborate Datacert
- Doe Legal Billing
- BottomLine - Legal Exchange
- Microsoft Outlook
- Adobe Reader 9
- Chrome River
Confidential, Washington, DC
Temporary Billing Coordinator
- Finalizing invoices using Elite, electronic submission of invoices using the ebilling Hub, resubmit rejected invoices, processing transfers and write - offs, obtaining necessary approvals for transfers and write-offs, assisting team in learning the features of 3E for upcoming conversion.
Temporary Billing Coordinator
- Processed monthly invoices using 3E, generated and distributed proformas, edited time entries, processed transfers and write-offs, applied discounts and unallocated funds, updated billing instructions as needed, finalized invoices, emailed/mailing invoices.
- Finalized and prepared monthly invoices using Aderant.
- Reviewed, edited, printed, and mailed/emailed invoices.
- Maintained client billing files.
- E-billed clients using various third party vendor systems.
- Monitored and applied unallocated fee amounts.
- Retrieved back-up for all invoices as needed.
- Obtained missing matter information as required for e-billing from clients and attorneys.
- Provided weekly and monthly accruals to attorneys and clients.
- Responded to client and attorney inquiries regarding outstanding bills or WIP.
- Followed-up with clients as directed by attorneys.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Drafted and finalized invoices using Elite.
- Handled time edits and time/costs transfers.
- Applied fee adjustments, discounts, and credits.
- Ensured accuracy of invoices in accordance with client billing guidelines.
- Followed-up on pending drafts and invoices.
- Mailed and emailed invoices for assigned attorneys.
- Interfaced with client administration regarding rates, task codes, and electronic billing.
- Processed time detail reports and bill summary reports as needed.
- Responded to client inquiries regarding outstanding invoices, payments, and estimates.
- Monitored billing totals for clients in relation to volume discounts and capped fee billing.
- Created and maintained spreadsheets to assist clients in evaluating financial information.
- Maintained and updated billing instructions for assigned attorneys.
- Collaborated with collections to address and resubmit invoices as appropriate.
- Served as conduit between attorneys, secretaries, and administration.
- Processed monthly prebills using CMS.
- Reviewed and researched time and cost entries.
- Transferred and revalued time entries, and also split and combined time entries.
- Prepared final bills, applied discounts, proofed for accuracy, posted final bills and mailed them.
- Submitted invoices electronically for specific clients.
- Acted as a liaison with client administration, attorneys, and secretaries.
- Processed monthly billing using Elite.
- Edited proformas involving transfers, revaluing of time, write-offs, and applying discounts.
- Handled client audit requests and inquiries.
- Performed matter inquiry searches for financial data as requested by attorneys.