- A talented, results - producing professional with strong Customer Service skills and over 3 years of Leadership expertise with a proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Over 5 years of cash handling experience.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Experienced in office etiquette and office machinery.
- Excellent Customer Service, problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Very proficient in Windows, Macintosh OS and Office Suite software for both.
- Holds an Active Secret clearance from the Department of Defense.
- Ensure that required participants are fully registered
- Answer customer inquiries
- Collect hotel and travel information and forward to travel agent
- Run accurate registration reports and forward to conference management personnel
- Assist with meeting packets, sign-in sheets, name tags, and other materials designated by the DCM are given to participants
- Distribute and collect reimbursement forms, evaluation forms, and other meeting materials
- Coordinate virtual meetings
Guest Service Representative
- Organized, confirmed, processed, and conducted all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellations.
- Secured payment; verified and adjusted billing.
- Processed all guest requests and relayed messages.
- Printed contingency lists to have a record of all guests in case of emergency.
- Identified and explained room features to guests;
- Supplied guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest.
- Ensured that any outstanding requests or problems from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
- Awarded Employee of the Month three consecutive months.
- Set up and operate communications systems.
- Encode and decode messages.
- Assist in the preparation of fire support plans, coordinates and targets.
- Operate laser range finders and target devices.
- Determine target location using computers or manual calculations
- Assist in developing priority briefings.
- Processed paperwork associated with appraisal lane
- Contacted finance companies regarding vehicle payoffs.
- Provided information to patients by answering questions and requests; allaying fears.
- Assisted Buyers in maintaining inventory and assisting with customer vehicle transfers
- Delivered exceptional customer service by listening, answering customer questions and explaining paperwork process.