- Highly - motivated and a self-starter, with a diverse educational background, focused on improving the financial status of the company.
- A team player who has a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with managers and coworkers. Familiar with account management and statutory accounting principles.
- Well-versed in analyzing current and past financial data and performances, with a view to developing correlating financial models. Special courses in identifying trends in financial performances, aimed at providing recommendations for improvement.
- Solid financial skills with the ability to calculate expeditiously. Experience in utilizing PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, PeopleSoft, Oracle and Dashboard, Salesforce, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Sliced account delinquency with speed and accuracy while maintaining professionalism. Complete phone calls to meet the required Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) standards and metrics.
- Secured thousands of dollars in delinquent payments daily. Confirm and negotiate payment arrangements; Respond to customer inquiries via telephone, Shaw workflows, and e-mails.
Professional Sales Consultant
- Exceed sales and service objectives by providing world-class service to customers. Controlled presentations in addition to using enhanced skills to educate clients and deliver the ultimate performance.
- Dominated in sales of advance technologies in voice, data, and media entertainment. Achieved high rankings while monitoring and analyzing personal and team goals.
Residential Sales Consultant
- Administered layouts of products to clients that best fit their home or business for protection. Educated and governed sales presentations to new and existing customers.
- Directed missions in certain areas to generate business from unexpected customers. Conducted mass sweeps through neighborhoods all over Arkansas that gave ADT an increase to its fiscal earnings.
- Certified gemologist. Engaged customers in conversation to understand their needs and objections.
- Yielded superior guidance to patrons while exceeding individual and team sales goals. Ensured customer satisfaction, concurrently with building future buyers for long-term success of Kays.
Retail Consultant/Team Lead
- Led a superior team during management’s absence. Surpassed sales and service objectives by providing world-class service to customers. Built trust with each client that manufactured more expensive products sold.
- Sold products and services as well as actively solicit new customers through inside sales and store marketing events. Worked with advance technologies in voice, data, and media entertainment.