I would like to continue my career in Office Service or similar profession with a company where I can utilize my skills and experience.
Seagate Technology 1984-2009
Facilities Administrative Assistant P/T
- Maintained conference room database. Scheduled and assisted in set up of all meetings in over 20 conference rooms.
- Operated ticket machine and scheduled all airline travel for Minnesota employees.
- Responsible for facilities Sprint phone account. 56 phones with over 100 pages of billing and various phone problems.
- Scheduled and informed co-workers of meeting to attend.
- Data entry, keyboard and typing 50 wpm.
- Maintained records and files.
- Generated and submitted time cards for all contract personnel.
- Scheduled all PM work to various persons in the maintenance department.
- Responsible for ordering and or making all company signage, inside and outside of building.
- Greeted and directed all visitors. Answered telephone calls for Gates 1 and directed all call to proper departments or persons.
- Directed all vendors to proper gates or person to contact.
- Checked all employees entering building for proper badge identification.
- Checked all bags and boxes entering or leaving building, to make sure all proper paper work was filled out and approved by company polices.
- Received deliveries.
- Paged employees for various parking problems.
Service Center/Inside Customer Service
- Extensive experience in serving customers both in person and by telephone.
- Delegated between Contracted employees and company managers in completing projects within time and budget constraints.
- Answered 1-800 calls for worldwide company information.
- Ran Mail Center, responsible for all incoming, outgoing, sorting and delivery of all company mail. Ran and maintained all copy machines, maintained fax machines.
- Organized office activities, maintained supplies, prepared direct mailing and correspondence.
- Maintained Confidential World Wide Web Directory Data base.
- High School Diploma-1978.
- Normandale Community Collage- 1997-1998- Computer courses.
- Carlson School of Management-April 1999-September 2000-Administrative Staff classes.
Numerous training courses conducted through company Web-based programs and on site courses. Certificates in,
- Export compliance.
- Chemical safety.
- OSHA – General Industry Safety and Health.
- Six Sigma programs.
- Copy right laws.
I have full knowledge of all computer applications, and office machinery.
- 2007- Word, Excel, Power point and One Note
- Mailing machines and scales
- Copy machines
- Fax machines
- Brady label machines
- 10 line pone system
- Red Cross Bloodmobile
- United way
- HHS performance team
- Holiday company party
- Company picnics