Time & Attendance Oracle application data base, Simple PAF Application Encore System, AS 400/JDE System, Show Case Strategy Query, received training in ADP E-time, MS Word, and Excel.
Dress Barn, Suffern, NY
October, 2005–June, 2011
- Processed store payroll weekly, including the importing and exporting of employee information from Encore to JDE payroll system and hours from the time and attendance system to the JDE payroll system for 900 stores, and a total of 8,950 Associates.
- Processed vacation, sick, and personal time benefits..
- Managed all aspects of new store opening GEO codes in JDE System for tax purposes, ensuring accuracy on all printed checks, and several other payroll responsibilities.
- Assist auditors with all questions related to payroll reports and a thorough explanation of PAF Application in Encore. Processed payroll adjustments, terminations, new hires, salary changes, and promotions.
- Executed the printing of in-house checks printing related to payroll.
Senior Payroll Administrator/Specialist
May, 2003 – September, 2005
- Met payroll processing deadlines every week.
- Assisted with the printing and distribution of over 15,000 W-2 Forms.
- Worked with IT to develop various exception reports to improve and/or maintain compliance.
- Assisted Supervisor and auditors by providing various reports and other payroll related information and documentation as requested.
- Trained staff members on new applications, time and attendance, Simple PAF’s and JDE Payroll system.
- Assisted to place various procedures in place to spot errors even after the gross to net calculation is completed in the JDE payroll system.
- Researched and resolved time and attendance interface issues before payroll is processed.
- Created and prepared reports for management as needed. Including, reconciliation of checks.
March, 1999 – April, 2003
- Manually entered data into JDE system on new hires, promotions, demotions and transfers including state and local taxes.
- Coordinated weekly payroll for Store employees.
- Answered payroll inquiries from employees and research/resolve discrepancies.
- Researched and processed off cycle and exception items (e.g., manual, void and unclaimed checks, cash payments, etc.).
- Verified payments and prepared checks and reports for distribution.
Par Pharmaceutical Inc., Sun Valley, NY
Label Technician and Charge-back Representative
1993 – 1999
- Inspected and issued labels and literature for generic drug procedures and for packaging.
- Operated a Web Techniques Inspection Table for a 100% inspection of all label components as well as additional product descriptions.
- Utilized label software program to produce bar coded shipper labels.
- Responsible for managing inventory control by maintaining departmental documents.
- Performed data entry for all charge-backs.
- Analyzed charge-back reports and researched discrepancies.
- Posted prepared charge-back credits in to BPCS (Business Planning and Control System).
- Interfaced with wholesaler customers to discuss outstanding issues and concerns.
- Sorted shipping/picking tickets; entered pertinent information from each order into the system to generate invoices.
- Conducted Year 2000 compliance testing for billing production.
Bachelors Degree in. History and Political Science.