Summary of Qualifications
- Over ten years customer service experience
- Over five years call center experience
- Experienced with handling large call volumes, researching and administrative support
- Experienced with improving client relations, analyzing data, working with and maintaining database systems and spreadsheets
- Experienced with general office duties, data entry, and bookkeeping
- Ability to manage accelerated stress levels associated with a fast pace work environment
- Has outstanding written and oral communication as well as effective team player focusing on attention and detail and follow through
Internet Marketing M.S.
Entertainment Business M.S.
Confidential, Call Center Manager 06/10-4/12
Handles inbound, outbound calls, and online inquiries for artists booking services. Supervise 7-10 employees
and handle day to day paperwork.
Confidential, Quality Assurance Representative 10/11-04/12
Monitored and listened to audio sales calls. Communicated call performances to managers to ensure company policies are being adhered too. Provided recorded calls to managers for training and dispute purposes.
Confidential, Call Center Representative 05/09-06/10
Made outbound calls to customers. Assisted with orders of consumer goods.
Confidential, Reservations Agent Lead 08/06-10/07
Assisted customers with making reservations and/or any questions or concerns. Reduced customer complaints by 20%. Supervised 10-15 reservations agents
Confidential, Call Center Representative 12/04-3/06
Handled inbound and outbound calls. Responsible for getting customer interest in home improvement products, and setting appointments.