To obtain a full time permanent career opportunity that will build upon my previous knowledge and experience in developing, maintaining, organizing, and implementing various software and information systems.
Solutions - focused, team oriented Engineer with experience in Systems Optimization, Drive testing, E911 Development, System rehomes and RF Systems. • Experience in propagation and various testing tools, communication link analysis, along with systems specification flow-downs • Excellent technical, analytical, problem solving, communications, and interpersonal skills. • Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently or in teams. •A broad understanding of computer hardware and software including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and support. • Open to Contract/fulltime positions
Bachelor of Science
Emphasis: Computer Information Systems
T.E.M.S, Invex3g,Comarco Workbench, Agilent, Dome Analyzer, AVL, COBOL, ORACLE, C, FORTRAN, Windows 95/98/NT/XP, Excel, Access, Database Management, System Analysis and Design, Database Design, Database Applications, Developer 2000, MapInfo, Street Atlas and SQL
Confidential GA October 2010- Present
Electronic Sales and Repair Technician: Line of Service: Computer Information Systems Industry: Retail –purchase, sale, and repair of high end home and auto electronic parts.
- Studies blueprints, schematics, manuals, or other specifications to determine installation procedures.
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems..
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems
- Inspect components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and installation or for defects, such as loose connections or frayed wires.
Confidential GA February 2008- September 2010
RF Network Communication Engineer: Line of Service: Engineering Industry: Transportation- Performed continuous iterative inspections of Radio/AVL equipment installed in over 600 Fixed Route, Mobility, Maintenance/Supervisor, and Police vehicles. Created service requests for vehicles failing the inspection process.
- Monitors and reports repeat offenders that exhibit identical problems on subsequent iterative inspections
- Performs an inspection of the four repeater sites once per quarter and creates Service Requests for sites failing the inspection process.
- Assists the Radio Communications Engineer with trouble shooting subsystem issues.
- Prepares a monthly report identifying facilities visited, vehicles / sites inspected, Passes / Fails, and Service Requests created.
- Troubleshoot Marta's Motorola 800 MHz radio system
- Develop (MOPs) and write test scripts. Optimize and enhance communications by troubleshooting and repairing any signal loss
Confidential GA December 2005- December 2007
RF Field Engineer: Line of Service: Telecom Industry: Telecommunications- Investigate and clear iDEN network trouble tickets by communicating with customers to determine problems including interference, hardware, spectrum, or In-building DAS equipment.
- Using Traffic 2000/Dart/Actix/Heinz Traffic/Dome Analyzer daily to assess/monitor issues related to complaints
- Perform concentric cell handoff and functionality testing, footprint drive of new/existing sites
- Perform Parameter tuning for network optimization for iDEN, EVDO, legacy CDMA
- Undertake neighbor optimization activities for network performance improvement (KPIs) and
- optimization tasks.
Confidential GA June 2005- November 2005
Baseline Engineer: Line of Service: Telecom Industry: Telecommunications- Responsible for training new employees in short durations on how to use and understand all equipment associated with the job functions.
- Responsible for optimizing the regional cellular system; reducing lost calls and ineffective attempts; and delivering regional baseline results. Other responsibilities include: troubleshooting and resolving system problems that include, handoff failures, frequency related issues, intermodulation, poor originations, radio and network blocking, high CDMA FER, poor EC/IO, low data rate and data capacity; resolving customer service issues in a timely fashion.
- Collect, Organize, maintain, and archive drive data for specific CDMA markets on a regular basis
- using Invex3g/Grayson/Actix/Baseline/Mapinfo/ Comarco/Workbench/Excel
- Maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot vehicle, phones, computers, data collection equipment, post
- processing equipment and all software involved worth over $500,000
- Perform system/ handset device testing on new hardware or software applications and/or new
- releases of existing software
Confidential, VA July 2004-June 2005
RF Field Engineer : Line of Service: Telecom Industry: Telecommunications- Experience
withdrive test tools such as TEMS/ACTIX/EDX/Invex3G/Grayson or similar drive test equipment
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team in a cross-functional environment
- Experience with Ericsson GSMtechnology
- Proven ability to produce measurable results within a complex rapidly changing work
Confidential LA July 2003- June 2004
- RF Field Engineer : Line of Service: Telecom Industry: Telecommunications- Responsible for RF Data Processing, Data Collection, Data Analysis and RF verification of CDMA technology in the southeastern LA and MS
- Work with Grayson and TEMS software and equipment
- Perform shakedowns, soft/ hard handoff verifications, and other basic engineering testing
- Data collection and analysis for TDMA and GSM Cellular communications for Cingular
- Data processing to determine future service coverage or improvement scheduling and supervising
- short-term Cellular Site positioning for spectrum footprint measurement
- Assist in making antenna power level adjustments