2008-Present Confidential, New York, NY
HRIS and Benefits Administrator
- Responsible for the timely and accurate data entry of all new hires, transfers and terminations, compensation changes, benefits transactions, job postings and training setup.
- Administer ADP security and system tables; set up user access for ADP Self-Service, Manager Self-Service, HR Anytime, and Health & Welfare Service Engine.
- Run standard and ad hoc reports as well as semi-monthly and monthly reports for HR, Benefits and Payroll.
- Assume an ongoing system administrator role for HRIS while maintaining the integrity and efficiency of the HRIS databases by conducting maintenance and audits.
- Closely interface with HR, Benefits, and Payroll personnel as well as regional offices HR liaisons in aspects such as processes and procedures.
- Assist with annual enrollment, HR/Benefits/Payroll projects, and provide support as needed.
- Lead ADP system testing for ADP Self-Service, HR Anytime, and Health & Welfare Service Engine to ensure that the production environment matches its functional design.
- Assisted with ADP Mid-Year Conversion; worked in partnership with members of HR, as well as IT and the ADP implantation team/consultants.
2005-2008 Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Staff Assistant, HRIS
- Responsible for the entry of all HR data in the PeopleSoft HR system.
- Ensured data integrity by running and reviewing reports.
- Managed and maintained confidential personnel files for over 1000 employees.
- Performed user acceptance and user experience testing for salary increase and annual enrollment projects.
- Ran and distributed queries for clients that are implemented into data tables.
- Documented and created PeopleSoft training materials and HRIS work processes.
2004-2005 Confidential, NY
Sales Associate, Kids Department
- Responsible for achieving daily sales goals to meet productivity.
- Maintained the appearance of assigned section of the kids’ department.
- Provided excellent customer service by keeping up to date on basketball news and events.
ADP 5.03, OrgPlus 7, PDS 2.4.1, Crystal Reports 9, PeopleSoft 8.3, Microsoft Office, Fluent in Khmer