Bilingual Project Manager with extensive experience directing cross-functional teams to deliver highly interactive and engaging online media products. Professional experience includes video production, Spanish content creation ,digital animation, user-centric web design, business requirements gathering, and online marketing strategy.
Project Manager/Producer 06/09-Present
- Routinely develop project plans and schedules, along with coordination of business requirements and technical specification gathering for VDC ( Verizon Development Community)
- Responsible for the management of the digital repository / archive of media files.
- Monitor quality assurance standards and processes.
Project Manager (freelancer) 02/09-06/09
- Routinely develop project plans and schedules.
- Monitor quality assurance standards and processes
- Oversee business development of the Hispanic market in Atlanta
Project Manager 02/08-10/08
- Accountable for delivering business-focused, web-based solutions for NAPA Online, NAPA PROLink, and content migration for NAPA en Español
- Provided supplemental @KO (Coke Intranet) support in terms of project management, content migration, and scheduling
- Archived and created catalog of all feature stories and graphics
Project Manager/Producer 2004 –2007
- Initiated contact with a new Hispanic Market in Los Angeles and built solid relationship with 90% of the local Hispanic advertising agencies across the California, Texas, and Florida.
- Accountable for delivering web-based solutions for HYPERLINK Confidential,Confidential,HYPERLINK Confidential, Confidential, HYPERLINK Confidential, Confidential, HYPERLINK Confidential, Confidential, – This list includes micro sites creation, banners, and games in flash.
- In 2006, increased digital services sales by 25%
- Renegotiated vendor contracts, effectively reducing costs by 35%
- Producer of award-winning presentation for Famous Frames Mobile Interactive at the 2007 "Best of Show" Mobile Entertainment Hollywood Forum
Confidential, Monica, CA
International Account Supervisor, Europe & Latin America 1999 - 2004
Supervised the creation and distribution of broadcast elements for all Twentieth Century Fox filmed-entertainment products in Latin America, the Caribbean, and European territories.
- Managed the creation of foreign languages tracks
- Coordinated with clients and laboratories for on-time delivery of broadcast assets
- Built and improved long-term professional relationships across Latin America and Europe
- Managed contract fulfillment with clients
- Provided support to sales teams, leading to increased business and stronger relationships
- Addressed and resolved issues in an effective, yet diplomatic, manner.
Confidential, Monica, CA
International Account Coordinator 1996 -1999
Coordinated the development and distribution of broadcast elements for Twentieth Century Fox, New World Entertainment and MTM series, features, and specials in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Copywriter 1993 –1995
Developed advertising campaigns, composed jingles, and wrote/directed commercials for television, radio, and print. Worked with such brands as Pizza Hut, Catalina Sports Wear, and Reckitt & Colman.
Professional Marketing Certificate
Marketing in the Latino Market
Bachelors of Arts, Communications
ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
Bilingual (Spanish), bicultural, and familiar with Portuguese
Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project.
Intermediate experience with Flash, Dreamweaver, HTML, and video production software.
Intermediate experience with Photoshop and Illustrator