Administrative Support professional experienced working in fast-paced environments
demanding strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy,
ethical, and discreet; committed to superior administrative service. Confident in
interactions with individuals at all levels. Detail-oriented and resourceful in completing
projects; able to multi-task effectively. Capabilities include:
- Customer Service & Relations
- Computer operations
- Office Operation
- Word Processing & Typing
- Administrative Support
- Phone Reception
- Excel Processing
- Filing & Data Archiving
- Problem Solving
- Program Assistant III for Program Director at Child Abuse Prevention Council of San Joaquin County. Supporting Program Director and program staff in the implementation of each program policies and procedures. Attending and representing CAPC program related meetings. Inputting and maintaining all data collection for specific programs. Host client groups. Conducting ESL classes. Maintain program files. Maintain records and program schedules. Preparing reports as directed by Program Director. Translation of documentation for all programs, Maintain central filing system for programs and assigned tasks. Receive Crisis calls and other client calls relative to all CAPC program. Work with Executive Assistant to ensure that the front desk is always staffed and the phone answered promptly during normal business hours. Other clerical support as requested. Lay off due to program elimination (California state budget).
- Provided discreet reception services for main office of busy non-profit organization with twenty child care centers. Maintained accurate, up to date confidential paperwork, files, assistance with preparation of Board packets for Board of Directors meetings, assisted Administrative Supervisor, Human Resources Supervisor and Executive Director in many miscellaneous projects.
- Performed administrative functions for the Executive Vice President of a sanitary distributing organization. Coordinated and managed multiple priorities and projects. Open enrollment procedures for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for all employees. Setting up Hazardous Material Training for new employees during there 90 day probation period. Insurance paperwork for all company vehicles and delivery trucks. Spreadsheets for budgets, weekly reports, monthly reports for Kimberly Clark products. Travel arrangements for Executive Vice President, Human Resources Manager and Marketing Director as requested, organization planning for special events.
- Assisted with general clerical functions during the nine years of experience that I have obtained in Clerical/Administrative support. Investigated and resolved problems for sanitary distributor organization and also for non-profit organization with twenty child care centers to overview.
Customer Service & Reception
- Setting up files for new incoming patients for busy dental office. Demonstrated ability to maintain composure and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining confidentiality.
- Conducted verification of eligibility for medi-cal and private insurances, accurate prioritization, and to assist dentists in process for patient quotes on dental work needed.
- Answer multi-line phones and inquiries of all patients. Provided exemplary service to all patients.
Secretarial and Management
- Worked at Centers for Central California Child Development Services Inc. as secretarial support, completed daily attendance records and monthly attendance reports, inputting child information for migrant and seasonal head start in Child Outcome Plan and Assessment internet database provided by Stanislaus County Office Of Education, collecting parent fees and bookkeeping, issuing notices of action for state programs when needed, roster preparation, answer phones and parent inquiries, ordering necessary forms for child care center, ordering office supplies, e-mailing coordinators as requested by center supervisor on specific requests needed, purchase orders, absence verification by phone for children, assisting center supervisor in miscellaneous duties
- In charge of all paperwork processed for tenants in a 174 unit complex. Move In, Move out inspections, work orders, collecting rents, bookkeeping, answer phones, troubleshot and resolved problems, mediated staff and tenant disputes when necessary. Handled tenant complaints.
- Secretarial support for boat trailer manufacturer. Invoicing, purchase orders, sales orders, payroll using peachtree accounting. Issuing vin numbers for boat trailers, letters, memos and spreadsheets as needed. Many general miscellaneous office duties.
3/2011 to 4/2011 Program Assistant III, Confidential, Stockton, CA
8/2008 to 9/2010 Receptionist/ Secretary Clerical, Confidential, Ceres, CA
4/2007 to 5/2008 Administrative Assistant, Confidential, Modesto, CA
3/2006 to 9/2006 Secretary, Confidential, Patterson, CA
10/2003 to 6/2005 Secretary, Confidential, Turlock, CA
12/2001 to 2/2003 Receptionist, Confidential, Modesto, CA
Education & Training
Received High School Diploma
Received Certificate of Completion in accounting course
Received Three units in Nutrition course
Available upon request