Prepared to function on multi-disciplinary teams and communicate ideas and solutions in an effective manner. Dedicated and accomplished S.T.E.M. graduate with a solid academic background in principles foundations of Electronics Engineering Technology and Mathematics. Accentuated history of volunteer work hours as well as technical, ethical, and leadership skills needed to be productive in various professional environments. Technically proficient using most Microsoft Office applications (I.e. Powerpoint, Access, Word, Excel, etc…), various engineering platforms (i.e. P-Spice, Auto-Cad, Multi-Sim, Lab-View), and the Visual Basic programming language, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills. Particular interest in telecommunications, networking, information technology, as well as supervisor or managerial roles.
6/11 – 8/11 (ChaseWorks Temporary Associate) – Confidential – Monroe, LA
- Responsible for researching and resolving customer document and file requests
- Image scanning using high-tech industrial equipment.
- General understanding of mortgage loans (payments, escrow, default servicing, etc…)
- Assisted in cross training on all functions in various departments.
- Exceeded deadlines while also producing quality work in a fast-paced environment.
Technology Laboratory Consultant
1/09 - 5/09 - Confidential - Grambling, LA
- Administrate computer lab policy and procedures to all patrons.
- Provide technical software and hardware assistance as needed to entering patrons.
- Ensure that the lab is only utilized by only current student, faculty, and staff.
- Set-Up and Shut-Down computer lab, complying with university regulations.
- Maintain all lab equipment while on duty including, printers, computers, scanners, etc…
2/08 – 01/12 - Confidential – Ruston, LA
- More than 3.5+ years successful experience in providing customer service.
- Thorough knowledge of supervisory expectations as well specific job tasks.
- Ability to train and motivate employees.
- Acknowledge as “Employee of the Month” twice among 200+ employees
- Consistent yearly evaluation of “Valued Performance.”
Education & Activities
Bachelors of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology
- NSBE (National Society of Black Engineers)
- GCBES (Grambling Council of Black Scientist and Engineers)
- IEEE (Institute of Electrical or Electronic Engineers)
- GSU chapter founding member. (Spring 2011)
- Grambling State Tiger Marching Band (3-year member)
- 220/Silverdog Inc. community service organization.
- 3 time - Undergraduate Honor Roll Student
- Undergraduate research of DC to AC inversion and conversion.
- Senior Research Project conducted on solar panel systems and solar tracking devices.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) LASpace/Pacer
- Regularly worked 30 – 40 + hours/week as full-time student.
- Extensive *Hands-On* experience with electronics and software programming
References References are available on request.