- Strategic Assessment and Development
- Technical Writing
- Database Management
- Document Creation
- Organization and Communication
- Customer Relations
- Quality Assurance
- Accomplished professional with a background that includes years of ensuring organizations remain compliant with legal guidelines.
- Recognized for conducting thorough analysis of bank/financial records to include deposit, loan, and legal documents.
- Dynamic professional demonstrating extensive familiarity of working in fast paced, time sensitive managerial positions with demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet stringent deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, strategic and critical thinking skills as well as proven ability to work independently in the absence of direct supervision.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
EMT Intermediate Medic (2011-2011)
EMT charged with providing transport services at Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support levels in conjunction with furnishing primary patient care that included EKG monitoring, administration of oxygen, IV fluids, administration of medications, and monitoring and transport of patients on specialty machines.
- Continued personal advancement by maintaining national level ALS certifications, American Heart Association certification in CPR, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS).
Confidential, Washington DC
EMT Intermediate Medic (2009-2010)
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Technical Writer (2007-2009)
Technical writer appointed to operate as a member of productivity enhancement team within the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), which involved authoringdocumentation projects.
- Elected by the organization to function as back-up for the meeting Coordinator, liaison between the Productivity Enhancement Staff, Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) and other Agency offices and stenographer at numerous staff and agency meetings.
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
Quality Assurance Lead (2007-2007)
Essential professional accountable for executing activities that included the crafting and editing of documentation presented by the TMA Information Assurance (IA) Team.
- Oversaw documentation projects that included templates, quality assurance standard operating procedures (SOPs), security plans, letters of agreements, matrix plans, checklists, proposals, and requests for information from potential federal clients.
Confidential, Fair Lakes, VA
Content Analyst (2004-2006)
Content Analyst recruited to originate technical and business documentation in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Information and Customer Service Division (ICSD).
- Guaranteed quality of documentation by effectively organizing and conducting peer review of mission critical documentation.
- Capitalized on MS Access capabilities to perform gap analysis and assessments on quality of customer service in USCIS national service centers.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Technical Writer (2001-2004)
Technical writer selected to craft manuals and procedural documentation in support of DHS and Department of Justice (DOJ), Legal Support Division, which included complex user guides and forms. Created and updated training materials that included booklets, summary sheets, and satisfaction surveys.
- Incorporated AP Style, Gregg Manual, and GPO style standards into proprietary software documentation, provided end-users with detailed, accurate and user-friendly deliverables.
- Continued personal advancement by attending Web Page Development class using Hypertext Mark-up Language (HMTL).
Previous Employment Experience
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies
Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
National Registry EMT-Intermediate accredited