Confidential - Director of Marketing
September 2010-present Canton, OH
- Effectively managed all referrals utilizing the lead management system and other resources.
- Set up and worked a sales/ community network.
- Made public presentations regarding the facility.
- Met with managers and directors daily to track progress and facility reports
- Planned community and internal events to raise awareness on various issues.
- Kept effective, current, and accurate records with budget guidelines.
- Made daily visits to local hospitals, physicians, and home care agencies to acquire new business.
- Responsible for all social media initiatives
- Maintained positive professional relationships with vendors
Confidential – Visual Merchandise Manager
January 2009- September 2010 Akron, OH
- Responsible for all merchandising guidelines and store sets
- Generated weekly schedules under payroll matrix and quota guidelines.
- Achieved daily and monthly personal and store sales goals by pushing the staff beyond company standards
- Met with district manager weekly to discuss store operations
- Responsible for bank deposits and register operation
- Met short deadlines and worked well under pressure by thinking outside the box
- Entrusted with the most complex customer service issues as a result of exceptional ability to promptly resolve concerns and satisfy customers.
January 2007-November 2008 Charlotte, NC
- Designed promotional pieces for special events using Adobe Creative Suite
- Coordinated VIP parties /corporate events for over 100 people
- Helped with sales of local and national acts
- Ability to interact with customers while maintaining efficiency and accuracy
- Handled multiple projects at once
- Worked and communicated as part of a team
- Managed a staff of 30 team members
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Bachelor of Arts Fashion Marketing and Management
Minor Graphic Design
- Created program and all graphic materials for Pure Fashion show in April 2008
- Designed complete marketing package for Lee Renninger Ceramic Works Winter 2009
- American Heart Association Heart Ball board member
- Current committee member for Senior Day
- Chamber of Commerce Member
- Current member of Senior Service Network for Stark County Marketers
- Adobe CS3 Creative Design Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Mac and PC platforms