SKILLS Excel, Word, Outlook, ADP Workforce Now, ADP PCPW, ADP ezLabor, ReportSmith, e-time, FAS, Rainmaker
November 2005 - Present Payroll Manager Confidential, Short Hills, NJ
- Process bi-weekly payrolls through ADP Workforce Now and all special payrolls including bonus and adjustments.
- Review and verify timecard entries through ADP Time & Attendance.
- Maintain time and labor management system (PTO time, sick time etc.).
- Preparation of manual checks when needed.
- Conduct new hire orientations.
- All data entry for payroll including new hire paperwork, terminations, direct deposit and tax information.
- Complete unemployment and disability forms.
- Prepare 401k wire and submit reports to corresponding bank.
- Monthly reconciliation of all general ledger accounts.
- Calculate Quarterly Commissions for Attorneys.
- Enter Deprecation on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile all bank accounts.
- Produce daily cash report to board members and directors.
- Prepare for Fiscal and Calendar Year End.
- Code and approve all insurance invoices.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Assist CFO prepare for monthly board meetings.
April 2004 - November 2005 Operations Assistant/Accounting Clerk Confidential, Chatham, NJ
- All Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable duties.
- Run reports such as; A/P Aging Summary, Unpaid Bills Report, Expense Report, Check Detail Report, Deposit Report.
- Handle all banking responsibilities including making deposits & reconciling all company accounts at the end of each month.
- Assist the Operations Manager with all back office responsibilities.
Sept 2002 - March 2004 Funds & Security Transfer Administrator Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- All function of the Fedline such as processing, verifying and transmitting incoming and outgoing wires. Initiating and following up on Fedline investigations.
- Debit and Credit all bank accounts.
- Reconcile all funds in and out of the bank at the end of each day.
- Managing all outgoing wires initiated over the Internet through our Cash Management System.
- Processing security trades in and out of the bank and entering trades on our Accounting system.
- In May 2003, completed the "Leading the Way" class. This is a six-week class that focuses on leadership responsibilities and how they should be used in the work environment.
Jan 2000 - Aug 2002 Treasury Staff Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- All functions of the Fedline including researching and processing international outgoing wires.
- Reconciling all funds in and out of the bank at the end of each day.
- Processing FICA payments from all branches.
- Worked with OFAC on a daily basis.
- Processing security trades for the Treasurer of the bank.
May 1999 - Jan 2000 Part-time Clerk Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
EDUCATION Accounting major
References Available upon your request.