Dedicated young professional with skills and training in: FORENSIC ACCOUNTING Valued team player with business acumen, computer proficiency, and a commitment to quality and accuracy. Additional academic areas of preparation includes:
- Variance Analysis
- Budgeting Analysis
- Journal Entries
- Accounts Receivable
- Financial Analysis
EDUCATIONBachelor of Business Administration Major: Accounting Minor: Forensic Accounting Managerial Accounting , Macro Financial Fraud, Intermediate Accounting I ,II,III, Income Tax , White Collar Crime, Accounting Information Systems, Micro Financial Fraud, Corporate Finance , Interviews and Interrogations, Fraud and Law, Quantitative Analysis, Auditing , International Accounting, Business Statistics, and Business Calculus.
- Willing to learn and grow; passionate about achieving a challenging position that allows meaningful contribution to a business success.
- Dynamic personality that inspires team work and efficiency.
- Detail oriented self starter capable of working in groups and independent work.
- Excellent computer skills applications related to MS Office Excel, Word, Access or the Internet.
- Superb leadership, Interpersonal, planning and communication abilities. Great writing skills.
- Courses completed provided a solid foundation in the tools, processes and methodologies involved in financial transactions.
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains SQL relational database training.
CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS
- American Accounting Association student member
- Finance Association student member
- Chartered member of the Georgia Southern Economics Club
- Kung Fu Club
Confidential, Inventory clerk, Atlanta GA (5/2007 - 8/2007)
- Performed physical counts of client's inventory to verify accuracy and valuation of stock.
Confidential, Outside sales representative, Decatur GA (5/2007 - 8/2007)
- Actively approached potential customer sites within assigned geographic territory to perform formal presentations of client's services and products to solicit sales.
- Recognized by company for exceeding established sales goals and objectives. Ranked 3rd in the company sales department.
Confidential, Decatur GA ( 7/2004 - 8/2005)
- Provided fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs.
- Received numerous awards for outstanding workmanship in the lumber department.