Education Graduated Associate Degree of Paralegal Studies Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate Payroll Accounting Specialist Certificate Accounting-Diploma Work Ready Certificate
Confidential-2001-2009 Billing, Repair and Sales Account Executive Work Order Error Auditor Escalation Floor Support
- Responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving customer issue. Maintaining a monthly M.P.A score of 67 or higher, continuing ongoing relationship with the customer until service issue resolved. Assisting with billing questions and situations, as well as establishing new customers and upgrading existing customers to Telephony, Digital Cable or High Speed Internet service. Helping customer to not disconnect service and giving different options to keep the service. Helping customer who have outstanding balance with the company to make payments to lowering bill or transferring account to department to assist in paying off balance with interruption of service.
- Reviewing a variety of work orders to locate any errors on the work order and correcting the error, so the order moves forward to completion.
- Assisting on the floor with escalated issues with customer and resolving the matter without further incident.
- Microsoft Office Software: Excel, Word, Power Point as well as Windows XP, 2000 and Vista
- Ability to listen to others and research information, Ability to communicate well with others