- More than eleven years of experience in Peoplesoft 7.5/8.0/8.4/8.8/8.9/9.0/9.1 Development, Customization, Upgrade and Production Support. Experience in Financialswith very strong technical expertise in Integration Broker, Workflow, Application Engine, SQR, PeopleTools, People Code, PS Query, PS/nVision and Crystal Reports. Over all Twelve Years of Experience on various Technologies.
- Experience in Peoplesoft Financials (GL, AR, AM, AP, Exp, Project Costing and Budgets), Peoplesoft Distributions/SCM (Billing, Purchasing, eProcurement, OM, INVENTORY AND PRODUCT CONFIGURATIOR) Peoplesoft Manufacturing (COST MANAGEMENT) and Peoplesoft HCM (Benefits Administration, Payroll, T& L, TAM (eRecruitment), eBenefits, ePay, eCompensation, Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service, Absence Management and eProfile).
- Proficient in all phases of the systems development lifecycle, including Requirements gathering, Data Conversion, System Implementation, Customization, System Testing and User Acceptance.
- Excellent working knowledge of PeopleTools (including Application Designer, Application Engine, Workflow, Integration Broker, XML Publisher, Security, Import Manager, Data Mover, Process scheduler, Tree Manger, Query and all other Peopletools)
- Very Good knowledge in Developing and Customizing Internet and Client/Server applications using ASP 2.0, Visual Basic 5.0/4.0, Active X, DAO/RDO/ADO, COM, Crystal Reports, Visual InterDev 5.0, Visual Source Safe 5.0, VBScript, JScript, HTML, IIS 4.0, MTS , SQL Server 7.0, Oracle 7.3, DB2 and Access.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the SOA Architecture.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a good team player.
Application : Peoplesoft Manufacturing (Cost Management)
Peoplesoft Distribution (SCM) (BI, OM, Product Configurator, Purchasing and eProcurement)
Peoplesoft Financials (AM, AR, GL, AP, AM, Expenses, Project Costing and Budgets)
Peoplesoft HCM (Benefits Administration, Payroll, T& L, Position Management, TAM (eRecruitment), eBenefits, ePay, eCompensation, Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service, Absence Management and eProfile)
GUI Tools : People Tools, Developer 2000, and Visual Basic
Reporting Tools : SQR3.0/4.0, Ps-nVision, Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports
Languages : Peoplecode, COBOL, PL/SQL, SQL
Dataware Housing Tools : COGNOS POWERPLAY
RDBMS : Oracle 7.x/8.0, SQL Server 7.0, DB2
Operating Systems : WINDOWS NT, WINDOWS 95,WIN2K, WIN XP, UNIX
Confidential, Dallas, TX Aug 2010 to Till Date
Vendor/Implementation Partner: Confidential
Position held: Technical Lead Consultant
Environment: Peoplesoft HCM 9.1 (Payroll, T& L, Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service, Absence Management, TAM, Candidate Gateway, eRecruiting and eProfile), PeoplesoftFinancial (Account Payables, GL and Expenses) 9.1, PeopleSoft SCM (Purchasing and ePro) 9.1, Peopesoft ELM 9.1, PeopleTools 8.50 SQR, Oracle 10G, NT and Unix Platform.
- Working on designing and developing AE interfaces between legacy systems and Peoplesoft to load the data into Peoplesoft Job and Position components.
- Designed/Developed/Configured the synchronous and asynchronous messaging between HCM, Financials and ELM using the Integration Broker.
- Developed/configured AWE Workflow for GL Journals, Expenses and AP Voucher Approval which is based on the various chart fields and dollar amount.
- Configuring AWE for all MSS transactions which include New Position, Position Change, Change Funding, Job opening, Transfer, Promotion, Reporting change, Pay Rate
- Configured customized Approval Workflow for Absence Management.
- Designed and developed Integration between PeopleSoft and PeopleAnswers for candidate Assessment in TAM and Candidate Gateway.
- Configured/modified integration between TalentTech and Peoplesoft.
- Configured/modified integration between Resume Mirror and Peoplesoft eRecruiting.
- Developed 15 different rowset and query based reports using XML Publisher.
- Developed an Auto-Enrollment Application Engine program in ELM which will automatically enroll and drop the employees into AE enabled courses.
Confidential,NV Apr 2010 to Aug 2010
Vendor/Implementation Partner: Link Technologies
Position held: Senior Systems Analyst
Environment: Peoplesoft HCM 9.0 (Payroll, T& L, Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service and eProfile), PeoplesoftFinancial (Account Payables, GL and Expenses) 9.0 PeopleSoft SCM (Purchasing and ePro) 9.0, PeopleTools 8.49.13, SQR, Oracle 10G, NT and Unix Platform.
- Worked on setting up Direct connect, Approval Workflow for ePro requisition and tuning the procure-to-pay system.
- Designed and developing the Leave and Overtime bolt on application and building the Approval process using the Approval Workflow Engine (AWE).
- Modified the Timesheet page in Time and Labor to show some new fields based on TRC as well as put in place the multi level approval for some divisions.
- Created several custom T& L Rules to accommodate the client’s functionality.
- Developed/configured the interface to update the user information in LDAP using Directory Interface(not LDAP authentication).
Confidential,West Chester, PA July 2009 to Jan 2010
Vendor/Implementation Partner: Oracle Corporation
Position held: Tech Lead/ Approval Workflow Engine (AWE) Architect
Environment: Peoplesoft HCM 9.0 (Benefits Administration, Payroll, T& L, Position Management, eBenefits, ePay, eCompensation, Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service, TAM, Candidate Gateway and eProfile), PeoplesoftFinancial (Account Payables, AM, GL and Expenses) 9.0 PeopleSoft SCM (Purchasing and ePro) 9.0, PeopleTools 8.49, SQR, Oracle 10G, NT and Unix Platform.
- Worked on designing and configuring AWE for several HR transactions.
- Created the Approval Workflow for Termination, Hours change, Salary change, Job Requisition (Custom New Hire process to replace Smart Hire) from the scratch and
customized the delivered Promotion and Transfer WF’s.
- Customized approval pages to accomplish the client specific needs.
- Created application packages to handle the approvals for the newly developed transactions for Approval.
- Modified the code so that approvers can add the ad hoc approvers.
- Setup the security for MSS, ESS and T& L modules.
- Created, fixed and modified Component Interfaces which are used to save the data directly to DB as soon as the final approver approves a transaction.
- Gave demos, trained the super users and WF administrators on the new Approval Workflow Engine.
- Setup the delegation and escalation’s for all the above WF transactions.
- Involved in the Integration between PeopleSoft and Tibco using the Integration Broker.
- Developed XML based integration between the custom smart hire process to Kenexa.
- Involved in the Peoplesoft HRMS upgrade from 8.3 to 9.0.
Confidential,Boston, MA January 2009 to May 2009
Vendor/Implementation Partner: EMS Consulting
Position held: Technical Lead/Architect Consultant
Environment: PeoplesoftFinancial (Account Payables, AM, GL and Expenses) 9.0 PeopleSoft Supply Chain Management (Order Management, Purchasing and eProcurement) 9.0, Peoplesoft HCM(eBenefits, Payroll, eCompensation, eProfile and eRecruit etc.) 8.9, PeopleTools 8.49, SQR, Oracle 10G, NT and Unix Platform.
- Configured, modified and customized 18 different messages between HCM and Finance.
- Worked on setting up and modifying Direct Connect Punch out to Six different suppliers.
- Helped the client Moving away from Perfect Commerce as Market Place hub and saving Hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Designing, developing and customizing the code to dispatch the Purchase Order in CXML format using Integration Broker.
- Designing, developing and customizing the code to receive the Invoices in CXML format using Integration Broker.
- Configured and customized the GL Journal Workflow which has multi level dollar amount criteria.
- Configured and customized the Purchase Order Workflow.
- Setting up the Requisition Workflow using the eProcurement Approval Workflow Engin (AWE).
Confidential, Overland Park, KS September 2008 to December 2008
Vendor/Implementation Partner: MarketSphere Consulting
Position held: Sr. Technical Consultant
Environment: Peoplesoft HCM 9.0 (Benefits Administration, Payroll, Position Management, eBenefits, ePay, eCompensation and eProfile), PeoplesoftFinancial (Account Payables, AM, GL and Expenses) 8.8 PeopleSoft SCM (Purchasing) 8.9, PeopleTools 8.49, SQR, Oracle 10G, NT and Unix Platform.
- Designed the conversion programs to receive the Benefits and Payroll data from IHOP Lawson system.
- Did setup the Workflow in various emodules using the AWE (Approval Workflow Engine).
- Designed and written several Interface programs which send the Benefits information to BCBS, Cigna, TRI-AD, Humana and Aetna.
- Wrote function libraries to keep the coding in one central place for IHOP and Applebees integration.
Payless Shoe Source, Topeka, MO Mar 2008 to August 2008
Vendor/Implementation Partner: MarketSphere Consulting and Oracle Corporation
Position held: Technical Lead/Architect Consultant
Environment: PeoplesoftFinancial (Account Payables, Treasury, AM, GL and Travel and Expenses) 8.9 PeopleSoft Supply Chain Management (Order Management, Billing, Purchasing and eProcurement) 8.9, Peoplesoft HCM(eBenefits, Payroll, eCompensation, eProfile and eRecruit etc.) 9.0, PeopleTools 8.48, SQR, DB2, NT and OS390 Platform.
- Leading the technical aspects of Chart of Accounts re-design Project.
- Designed and developed the Conversion programs in AM, GL, T& E, AP and PO.
- Applied FSCM Bundles from 1 thru 18 using Change Assistant to all the Environments.
- Fixed issues and Improved performance of several online pages in eBenefits and eProfile.
- Setup and customized the Workflow in eBenefits and eProfile.
- Tuned several conversion programs so that they all run in one weekend end before the Monday go live data.
- Designed a customization that goes across all implemented financial modules to populate the Chart fields from the custom table based on the custom logic.
- Setup the Integration broker and made sure all the messaging works between HCM and Finance.
- Archived the data in AP, PO ePro, T & E and GL Modules.
- Integrated Treasury’s Payment Gateway with several banks some using Integration Broker and some banks with regular FTP File transfer.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO Sept 2004 to Mar 2008
Vendor/ Implementation Partner: MarketSphere Consulting
Position held: Techno Functional Lead Consultant
Environment: PeoplesoftFinancial (Accounts Payables, AM, GL and Travel and Expenses) 8.8/9.0, PeopleSoft SCM (Inventory, OM, Billing, Purchasing, eProcurement eSupplier and sProcurement) 8.8/9.0, Peoplesoft HCM(eBenefits, Payroll, eCompensation, eProfile and eRecruit etc.) 8.8, PeopleTools 8.45/8.48/9.49, SQR, Oracle 9 and 10G, NT and UNIX Platform.
- Leading ePro, PO, AP, GL and Expenses Implementation efforts.
- Managed the weekly technical team meetings to get the status on the production related
issues as well as new development projects.
- Prepared the technical design documents based on the functional documents.
- Involved in the Fit-gap analysis sessions.
- Involved in the configuration and setup of the ePro module.
- Meet up with functional teams and managers to gather and understand the requirements on new projects.
- Completed Peoplesoft Financial Upgrade from 8.8 to 9.0 and PeopleTools from 8.45 to 8.48.
- Applied Bundles and Fixes time to time using manual method and Change assistant.
- Fixed several Performance related issue after 9.0 upgrade by creating Indexes wherever Necessary and by increasing the App server process.
- Developed customizations for Travel and Expenses Proxy workflow approval and Time Report data entry screen
- Working on set up and doing necessary customizations for ePro Requisition approval Process Workflow (Approval Workflow Engine AWE), which is based on Dollar amount,
Commodity and Management hierarchy for around 10 Business Units.
- Did setup the Workflow (Approval Workflow Engine AWE) for Expenses and fixed the issues related to Integration broker the executes the AWE code.
- Developed custom message and transformation to output the xml in Cxml format to Send PO’S to Ariba Buyer Network.
- Developed custom messages and transformations to receive Invoice, POA, ASN’S from Ariba Supplier Network in Cxml format.
- Implemented Matching and Voucher approval processes in Accounts Payables.
- Customized Item approval Workflow Process to send notification to a group of people for Approval whenever there is a new item added in the system.
- Setup the Expenses Workflow Using 9.0 Approval Workflow Engine.
- Fixed the performance issues (tuning) related to several Expenses online pages and Processes.
- Tuned SQL’s to improve the performance in various online pages and batch processes in GL, AP, PO and ePro.
- Resolved the issues relating VAT Apportionment in Payables.
- Did modification to the Ship to ID Prompt across PO and ePro in such a way that users can see the actual ship to address when selecting the ship to.
- Setup the integration between several Merchant web sites and Peoplesoft (Punch Out) using
- Customized the Punch Out transformation AE and Peoplecode to send the Vendor specific info in the XML.
- Modified Requisition Expeditor page so that Reqs can be searched and sourced based on Buyers.
- Involved in setting up the integration between Peoplesoft HR and SCM data base to Create, update User and Requestor profiles using Integration Broker.
- Setup the Integration between PeopleSoft and SharePoint using Integration Broker.
- Fixed several issues related to Catalog security and UNSPSC Codes in eProcurement.
- Wrote an Application Engine Programme to export some of the Requisition and PO data to APRIMO external system.
- Did a modification in ePro and Purchasing to Capitalize the Items that are tied to specific Categories with Asset Profile.
- Setup ExceltoCI tool to load Items and Requester Profile and User Preferences.
- Did setup Voucher upload using the ExcelUploadforVoucher and the necessary IB mConfiguration for the same.
- Customized the match exceptions WF to send the appropriate email message based on Match rule being triggered.
- Customized the Voucher panel to allow the users to enter the Serial Number, populate the a Appropriate Approval Rule Set which is based on the matching method etc.
- Installed and setup the UPK for various environments.
- Enabled the Context-sensitive F1 Help.
- Developed an Application Engine that reads data from Excel and writes into requisition staging tables(Requisition Loader).
- Fixed issues relating Purchase Order Dispatch to Perfect Commerce Market place.
- Involved in end to end integration (using Integration Broker) between Peoplesoft ePro, AP and Perfect Commerce for PO Dispatch, POA, ASN and Invoice outbound and inbound
- Developed Inquiry pages to show ASN and POA Information which will be navigated from Req life cycle.
- Took part in Integrating Accounts Payables with Vertex for Sales and Use tax calculation.
- Integrated AP with Vertex to calculate taxes for non-PO Voucher.
- Wrote an Application Engine Program to Approve/Review POA’s Automatically.
- Modified Subscription people code and Translation XSLT for Incoming eInvoice (PO Flip from Perfect Commerce), POA and ASN’s.
- Implemented basic Workflow for Journal Approval.
- Developed a Cost Center and Amount based Voucher approval in Accounts Payables.
- Developed an Application Engine Process which sends email notifications to Voucher and Journal approvers and their supervisors that are over due for a given number of days.
- Fixed issues relating to PO Auto Change Process.
- Developed Transformation Application Engine Program, Message, and Subscription Peoplecode to receive the Asynchronous XML requisitions from various Partners using
Integration Broker technology.
- Did a modification in eProcurement Catalog Management giving the ability to setup and make the static items available and searchable.
- Fixed issues related to Workflow and the Performance in Expenses in 9.0.
- Setup several Asynchronous messages to receive Combo Group, Combo data etc from our Option onepeoplesoft system into General Ledger.
- Involved in research and setup related to data Archival in ePro, PO and AP.