- 7 years of experience in developing applications, implementation, upgrade and customization of PeopleSoft Financials.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience in PeopleSoft FCSM Modules such as General Ledger, Account Payables, Account Receivables, Billing, Purchasing, eProcurement.
- In - depth proficiency of functional and technical knowledge, in addition to Design, Development, Implementation, Upgrade, Customization, Testing and Support experience.
- Strong implementation / upgrade skills and prominent level of business process knowledge in PeopleSoft 9.2/9.1/9.0.
- Diversified experience covering the stages of life cycle implementation: Requirements gathering, analysis, Fit-Gap analysis, Design, Data conversion, Unit, Integration and System Testing, end user testing/training, Implementation, upgrade, Post implementation support.
- Strong expertise in documenting the As-Is Process and performing complete Fit-Gap Analysis.
- Proficiency in People Tools 8.4x/ 8.50/8.51/8.52/8.53/8.54/8.55 - Application Designer, Application Engine, Application Package, Approval Framework (AWE), Data Mover, Process Scheduler, PS Security.
- Possess extensive involvement at analyzing the complex business process of the enterprise and design solutions in PeopleSoft.
- Worked closely with Developers, IT and UAT Testers and documented all recent changes in requirements and maintained up-to-date specifications to make sure the work is progressed as expected.
- Developed complex reports using SQR, Crystal reports, SSRS, PS Query and nVision.
- Possess excellent SQL skills in various Database models - Oracle 11g/9i/8i, DB2, SQL Server 2005
- Have good exposure to Software quality processes and PeopleSoft Standards.
- Extensively worked on PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA), troubleshooting of PeopleSoft Application modules to manage financial processes.
- Technical expert in using Application Designer, SQR, People Code, Application Engine, Excel to CI, Integration Broker, Component Interface, Crystal Reports, nVision, Process Scheduler, PS Query, Process Monitor, Data Conversion and File Layout.
- Strong writing skills and able to create functional / technical specifications, design documents, training materials, test scripts etc.
- Worked with the Security Administrator to implement security in various levels creating Roles, Permission Lists, User Profiles, Portal Security, and Definition Security.
- Analyzing and developing strategic imperatives for organization / business units using various strategic management methodologies.
- PeopleSoft experience comprises Fit-Gap Analysis, Data Conversion, Objects Migration, Design and Development, Systems Testing, Application Testing of custom applications to enhance the functionality of the system to suit the business practices.
- High expertise in troubleshooting and improving performance by Debugging, Tracing and Tuning.
- Proficient in handling Interfaces - Integrating PS applications with vendors.
- Extensive experience in client and user interactions at various levels.
- Ability to multi-task with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary.
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
ERP: PeopleSoft Financials (9.2/9.1/9.0/8.9 )
ERP Modules: AP/ GL/ AR/ AM/ PC/ CA/ epro/ INV/ PO
People Tools: People Tools 8.55/8.54/8.53/8.52/8.51/8.50/8.49
Databases: ORACLE 11g, DB2, SQL Server, MS Access
Tools: Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Workflow, Process Scheduler, Data Mover, PS/Query, File Layout, PS Security, Application Classes, Upgrade Assistant/Change Assistant.
Reporting Tools: SQR, SSRS, PS/Query, Crystal Reports, nVision
Programming: SQL, PL/SQL, People Code, SQR, COBOL, JCL, C/C++, Java
Scripting Languages: HTML, XML
Web Servers: IIS 6.0 WebLogic 8.1/6.1/5.1
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX, OS/390
Office Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Visio
Miscellaneous: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, HP Quality Center
Senior PeopleSoft Financials/ SCM Consultant
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Interacted with the Business Users to understand the requirements and presented the Functional Specification Documents.
- Developed and maintained functional design documents for required system enhancements and created the reports.
- Created new documentation and maintained the existing documentation of policies and procedures for PeopleSoft.
- Worked with developers in production of technical design documents.
- Ensured the technical design conforms to functional requirements.
- Worked with the functional partners, developers for a better understanding of both the functional & technical requirements.
- Aided in business process design, configuration and documentation for the new 9.2 functionalities.
- Fixed various issues with PO Dispatch Program such as PO line information printed over the header information.
- Customized the PO Approvals Workflow according to the requirements.
- Debugged and fixed various production issues related to AR Inbound Job (creates pending items).
- Customized the standard Journal entries detail report by including client specific details.
- Transformed the business requirements in Accounts Payable, Inventory and Purchasing Modules to resources.
- Analyzed software Fits/Gaps and reported the impact to business processes accordingly.
- Developed an inbound Application Engine with File Layout to load the bank confirmation data in to PS tables.
- Developed a reconciliation process to reconcile payment information sent by bank and AP payments in Treasury.
- Set up the Advance Shipment Receipt Integration Broker process and trained the users on how to use it.
- Managed Journal entries and performed reconciliation of the statements.
- Debugged and fixed many Accounts Payables data related issues, such as vouchers not being posted, selected for payment etc.
- Tracked the functional and technical issues and diagnosed, replicated, troubleshot the issues eventually.
- Assisted with Application and Tool patches and upgrades.
- Used Application Engine and Component Interface to get the Voucher Information from external system into Voucher tables.
- Updated the PO DISPATCH Integration Broker process to send additional fields to third party system.
- Implemented the Item Approval Workflow process.
- Worked with other AP Associates, Customer Service Reps, Company Sites and departments to perform the root cause analysis.
- Customized AP Match Exception Crystal Report to take out some of the exceptions from the report.
- Customized the Receipt Accrual Process in Accounts Payable.
- Customized the process with the new tax rates while creating Journal entries in Payroll.
- Customized the Process to provide the check details along with Pay sheet information in Payroll.
- Identified the needed improvements by analyzing the business environment and provided prominent level visibility to network security.
- Assisted with Security Administration on the Application and provided on-going User Audits across systems.
- Diagnosed and resolved system related errors to ensure the accuracy of the PeopleSoft system.
Environment: PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1/9.2/People Tools 8.53/8.54 (GL, AR, AP, Inventory, Purchasing, eProcurement, Project Costing, Asset Management), Application Engine, Integration Broker, Workflow, XML Publisher, PS/Query, Crystal Reports, SQR, Component Interface, Oracle 11g.
Senior PeopleSoft Financials Consultant
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Prepared Techno Functional documentation for various functions based on business requirements.
- Involved in Conference Room Pilots (CRPs) Functional configuration.
- Developed multiple monthly expense check and Income reports using nVision.
- Involved in Development and Testing of Interfaces, Online Customizations and Conversions using SQR’s.
- Performed Chart field maintenance, developed ad hoc reports and managed the Interface files along with troubleshooting the technical and financial issues.
- Developed CIs and used Excel to CI to load data from legacy systems to PSOFT.
- Assisted in customizing the Receipt Load Process Application Engine while creating the receipts from Advance Shipment Notifications and Application package and AWE workflow.
- Developed a SQR process to calculate the Net Book Value Report for every accounting period for a specific category.
- Custom wrote an SQC, which prints Report Headers for Multi Language Environment.
- Worked with the internal and external service providers in incident, problem and managed to implement the changes.
- Managed to establish Service Level Agreements by supporting the contracts.
- Worked closely with the customers to identify business requirements in relation to IT systems and services.
- Assessed the technologies by comparing the needs of the business and recommended potential solutions and resources required to managers within the business.
- Developed a report to list labor, material and service costs in Project Costing.
- Extensively worked on performance tuning of SQL in SQR and Application Engines.
- Custom developed an SQR to list the daily transactions that effect inventory.
- Developed a report to get the Cancelled Requisitions in Inventory.
- Designed the Interface Programs, Reports and customization for the AP, AR, GL, AM, Billing Modules.
- Developed Application Engine to execute the DTS Packages and load the items from various vendor tables into staging tables.
- Custom wrote SQR Reports to print various Open Order Reports.
- Developed an SQR to list the work order material to be dispersed in Inventory.
- Developed an SQR to calculate the Budget Vs Actual costs in Project Costing.
- Developed a workflow process to send an Email notification to the requestors about any open requisitions.
- Custom wrote several SQRs to print sales reports in Billing.
- Handled weekly check runs along with maintaining the Invoices and Purchase Orders.
- Assisted in the research for AP invoice resolution by regular basis contact with internal and external customer service.
- Proposed ideas and solutions to prevent future delays in payment in the Account Payables Module section.
- Coordinated with end Users and modified the system as per their usage.
- Worked with the Security Administrator and maintained the Query Access Manager and updated user profiles based on the transactions processed along with testing potential security system changes before moving the new methods to production.
Environment: PeopleSoft Financials/SCM 9.2/9.1, People Tools 8.52/8.53 (GL, AR, AP, AM, PC) Billing, Inventory, Purchasing, OM, Application Engine, People Code, PS/Query, Crystal Reports, SQR, Workflow, Integration Broker, Component Interface, SQL, Win 2000, nVision.
PeopleSoft Financials and SCM Consultant
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked closely with developers and developed complex application programs and performed troubleshoot to the application.
- Monitored the projects from initiation through completion as well as worked with internal and external contacts on administrative and technical matters.
- Performed analysis of business processes, business and system requirements and system design for the development and configuration of software applications that support company’s business requirements.
- Worked in a team of technical staff by developing and maintaining the ERP module Financial Aid as primary and Administration, Finance as secondary.
- Assisted Human Resources in the PUM upgrade/implementation and support of PeopleSoft HCM HR modules.
- Assisted in reporting the status to the Project Management Office (PMO) team and helped in drafting regular communication across the Project.
- Worked with DDDAUDIT and SYSAUDIT reports in analyzing the Orphaned data redundancy and identifying the inconsistencies and orphaned objects.
- Ran Compare Reports and identified the objects that had to be reapplied.
- Developed an Application Engine to coordinate with a third-party demand forecasting software application for Inventory Planning.
- Custom wrote an Application Engine and generated a flat file pulling out FSIs for a physical year in GL.
- Customized the OMBILL SQR process as per the business requirements.
- Reapplied People Code, application engines, sections, actions, SQLs, Queries, Pages, Components, SQRs and Crystal Reports.
- Developed an Application engine to interface Asset management and General Ledger Module.
- Performed day-to-day operation tasks including Setup/monitoring of batch jobs and related communication.
- Used Process Scheduler for creating SQR reports for General Ledger reports.
- Created nVision, Crystal reports.
- Developed search capability on location based on certain criteria.
- Worked on the Depreciation calculation and accounting entry calculation using SQR.
- Automated the business processes using workflow by creating roles, rules and routings thereby sending the right information to the right person at the right time.
- Involved in applying PeopleSoft patches in Asset Management.
- Involved in executing and supporting UAT and coordinating with End Users for Release sign-off.
- Worked closely with the Security Administration department and evaluated PeopleSoft upgrades for impact on configuration and mitigated unintended consequences along with maintaining the functional documentation for the PeopleSoft Security configuration and Processes.
Environment: PeopleSoft Financials/SCM 9.1/9.0, PeopleTools 8.51(GL, AR, AP, AM, Project Costing, Inventory, Expenses, Order Management) Application Designer, People Code, Application Engine, Asset Management, Process Scheduler, PS Security, PS/Query, SQR, nVision, SQL, Oracle 11g, Crystal.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Collaborated with various groups to work on the production of the system architecture and data model.
- Worked closely with the user community for requirements analysis, problem definition and solutions.
- Managed the implementation of internal, external and off-the-shelf business applications and represented the interests of supported business groups.
- Developed front end Pages and implemented the logic for Payment details in CRM module.
- Built Application engines using file layout and component interfaces to migrate data from legacy systems.
- Created documentation, including design documents and test scripts for PeopleSoft FSCM implementation.
- Analyzed the requirements and understanding the functionality of the Application Engines, People Code, Application Packages, Component Interface and preparing the Detail Level Design documents.
- Involved in a Reporting enhancement, which is aimed at reporting and development of logic for the projects customized reporting purpose.
- Developed various reports as per customer requirements using SQR, Crystal Reports and XML publisher.
- Analyzed the requirements and various possible approaches for creating a Logical Data model for the system.
- Conducted Requirements gathering to maintain and modify the existing PeopleSoft customized system.
- Assisted in working on enhanced Mass Updates functionality in 9.1 to create additional payments to a group of Employees.
- Produced and assisted in training and communication programs.
- Handled change requests, defects and Impact analysis.
- Actively involved in the project for providing the Reverse Engineering effort to obtain DDLs from PeopleSoft Application Designer and to draw relations between entities and to map User Defined Properties and Data Dictionary for different entities and attributes.
Environment: PeopleSoft 9.1/8.9, PeopleTools 8. 51.10/8.48.20, Oracle 11g, Application Engine, Component Interface, People Code, SQR, File Layout, Crystal Reports, XML Publisher, COBOL, Windows/NT.
- Development & Customization using People Tools in Sales and Marketing Module of PeopleSoft to achieve the Business Requirements.
- Analysis, design, construction and implementation of new PeopleSoft components
- Part of core team for incorporating Customizations and providing support for Out-of Box delivered People Soft CRM.
- Created the Application Packages for inbound interfaces which uses this application package
- Design, development and testing of the assigned enhancements and bugs.
- Prepared technical design documents.
- Fixing the production issues within the agrees SLAs
- Review Design documents and Code along with the test scripts.
- Supported the testing team in resolving functional queries during the testing phase, to check the Data dependency in the PeopleSoft Application
- Preparation of Implementation plans and Migration checklist for pre-migration and post- migration
- Involved in offsite support and production support and enhancement to the application to enable to the proper use of End users
Environment: PeopleSoft CRM, PeopleTools, Crystal Reports 9, People Code, Application Engine, Data Mover, Flow, Security, Application Package, DB2.