- 8+ years of experience in PeopleSoft Human Resources/ Payroll implementations and upgrades including• 7+Years of experience the Peoplesoft module such as Core HR, Base Benefits, Benefit Administration, NA Payroll, Time and Labour.
- 1+ year of experience in Quadrant HRIS implementation including HR/Payroll/Scheduling/
- Enjoy working closely with users in providing business solutions through expertise in design and development.
- Very Detail - oriented and resourceful in completing projects in a timely manner
PeopleSoft HCM 9.0: Application Designer
PeopleSoft Query: People Tools 8.48
SQL: Crystal Reports
PeopleSoft: 7.0, 7.5, 8.0 and 8.9
Confidential, North America
PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 Functional Analyst
- PeopleSoft HRMS Project Implementations, Participated in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for PeopleSoft upgrade implementations versions 7.0 to 9.9 and HRMS bundles upgrades.
- Defined and developed test strategies and test scripts for UAT testing with IT PeopleSoft system developers for Benefits Administration and payroll admin project enhancements.
- Implemented new benefit plans/programs by redefining the Benefit Administration, Eligibility Rules, Event Rules, Event Classes and table structures.
- Participated in the fit-gap analysis and scoping for projects--Self-Service e-Pay,e-Tax, e-Benefits.
- Acted as liaison to the business by executing periodic management reports and updates for the Standard Life Group RRSP on-line and My Benefits Dollars (Health Spending/Wellness) projects to ensure project requirements and goals were satisfied by delivered implementations.
- North American Payroll Administration, Maintained the configuration tables in the Payroll Administration module by updating earnings/deduction code tables, pay & fiscal year-end calendars, pay run IDs, pay groups,and tax forms (T4) definition tables.
- Created bi-weekly adjustments in Special Earnings Pension Accumulator, pension arrears balances, adjusted pension deduction balances, and annual adjustments for employees on LTD, LOA, transfers or terminated.
- Generated the Pay Confirmations and GL Interface/Vacation Management processes.
- Global International Payroll Administration, Administered the expatriates /inpatriates Certificates of CPP Coverage, Social Security Benefits, expatriates' healthcare coverage with SUTTON and inpatriates' OHIP replacement coverage plan.
- Performed data verifications to ensure process compliance by service representatives in Job Data, Tax data, and benefits set up fields, relocation allowances, cost-of-living allowances (COLA), and annual gross-up adjustments.
Environment: HCM - 9.1, HR, Payroll, Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, PeopIeTools 8.48, Windows-2000, UNIX, People Code, Application Designer, Application Engine, SQR, PSQuery
PeopleSoft HRMS Functional Analyst/QA
- Confidential is one of Canada’s leading financial Banks and as PeopleSoft Payroll Admin Functional Analyst/QA, my responsibilities include
- Perform Fit-Gap Analysis & Implementation of Core HR, Base Benefits, Benefit Administration, NA Payroll Modules in PeopleSoft HCM 9.0
- Involved in discussions with the business in Implementing PeopleSoft Modules and Handling a team of offshore resources.
- Interaction with Business in all phases of Implementation i.e., Gathering Requirements, Designing, Developing, Testing & Implementation
- Translates the overall business requirements into the Technical requirements for developers.
- Develop strong relationships with the Business/Client Teams
- One point contact for Payroll & Benefits team in all end-to-end testing and Implementation
- Identified and translated the processes and business requirements with the developers so we can define and manage the project life cycle requirements.
- Defined whether the present system fitted the requirements and if there were any gaps and managed the deployment of the developed solutions.
- Design, Develop, Document and Review Test Cases, Test Data, Test Steps, Expected results, Actual Results for UAT/Integration environments.
- Upload Test Requirements and Test Cases from Excel to HP Quality Center.
- Walkthrough the Test Cases, Test Plans with the team and get the Sign-off’s before the Test execution cycle.
- Mentor or coached the QA team on Business functional areas, Defect Management process, preparing Test Data and Test Case preparation and execution areas.
- Lead the execution team on verification of the Test Cases as well as coordinate/review the Test Case verification done by the team.
- Manage the defect tracking process and escalate the defects based on the business functional areas to the respective teams (business, technical, administration, management) on all end to end Testing Phases.
- Generate defect reports from HP Quality Center and Dashboard.
- Created passive events processing to trigger benefit events automatically.
- Automated the process to identify eligible employees and calculate and process retroactive benefits and deductions.
- Troubleshot paycheck / pay sheet adjustments for any problems.
- Streamlined the payroll functions, direct deposits and paycheck processes.
Environment: HRMS - 8.9, Payroll, Ben Admin, Time and Labor, eApplications Viz., eBenefits, ePay,PeopleTools 8.47 Oracle 10g, Windows-2000, UNIX, People Code, Application Designer, Application Engine, SQR, PSQuery
PeopleSoft EPM Functional Analyst/QA
- Confidential, implemented Data warehouse financials/HR systems includes HRMS,GL,AP,AR Systems for clients like B&L, Confidential and as PeopleSoft EPM Functional Analyst involved in Fit-Gap Analysis & Implementation.
- My responsibilities included review Use Cases, business requirements and build test requirements, Test schedules, Test distribution packages, Test Timelines based on business requirements for each Iteration, provide input to test specifications and develop, maintain test scripts, test procedures, test cases, test scenarios, test data variations and verify results based on test plans.
- Identify, Manage defects using automated tool and prepared defects summary and detail analysis reports. Coordinate with business teams and tech teams on defects with high priorities.
- Provide Management the QA statuses on Test Case Coverage and defects Coverage.
- Involved in application performance/Load/Volume test using automated testing tools. Created automated test execution scripts, recorded and verified the results for the consistency.
- Tests assure implementation of industry best practices and schedule new releases/deliverables of applications. Also involved in Test documentation and defect/variances identification, resolution, closure and Defect tracking reports.
Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS 8.0, PeopleTools 8.17, Oracle 8i, PL/SQL, WindowsNT, Sun Solaris 2.8, Weblogic5.1, Tuxedo6.5, Jolt, SQL*plus