- 7+ years of PeopleSoft FSCM Consultant/Business Analyst experience in PO, Purchasing, eProcurement, EDI, Order Management, Inventory, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Project Costing.
- Handled worldwide support, develop, trouble shoot of whole suits of PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain, which includes GL, AR, AP, Purchasing, eProcurement, Inventory, OM and BI for 8 different business entities from v.8.4, v.8.7, v.8.9., v.9.0, v.9.1, v.9.2.
- Experience in business - related project milestones such as in Requirements Gathering, Data Modeling (logical and physical design of databases), Business Gap Analysis, Unit/Integration Testing, Data Migration, User Training, and System Maintenance.
- Functional lead and support of the Oracle Financial project, which included GL, AR, AP, Purchasing, and Inventory. Provided fits and gaps business analyses, user tests, system tests, trouble shootings and post-production support.
- Hands-on experience in Requirements Gathering, Data Modelling (logical and physical design of databases), Business Gap Analysis, Unit/Integration Testing, Data Migration, User Training, and System Maintenance.
- Exposure to all facets of SDLC including project management, requirements gathering, creating functional specs, development, testing, implementation, training, and production support.
- Created, managed and delivered fit/gap sessions with key client stakeholders, configured completePeopleSoft GL, AP, AR, BI and Purchasing Modules.
- Involved in Fit-Gap analysis for PeopleSoft, Upgrade for HR, Benefits, Ben-Admin, Payroll, Security, ESS, MSS, eBenefit, ELM and Pension Management.
- Responsible for design analysis, technical specifications, development, implementation, support, and maintenance of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2/ PTOOLS 8.54.
- Worked on Fixed Asset Version 8.9 and application life-cycle implementation experience including Global Support Center.
- Experience in PeopleSoft production support, enhancements, and upgrades to existing and newPeopleSoft HCM and PeopleSoft CRM Customer Support.
- Provide primary support to PeopleSoft Accounts Payable Provide secondary support to PeopleSoftAsset Management, General Ledger and SCM.
- Define application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes. Develop solution by preparing and evaluating alternative solutions.
- Good knowledge of whole PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal functionality to do impact analysis for any customizations.
- Coordinated with the international team to configure the custom responsibilities as designed and validated same within the Oracle EBS instance.
- Good exposure to Software development life cycle (SDLC) and project management.
- Strong experience in PeopleSoft Payroll enhancements and full cycle Payroll testing.
- Worked in FSCM and HCM upgrades from 9.0 to 9.1 and 9.1 to 9.2.
PeopleSoft FSCM Modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, e-procurement, Purchase Orders, Billing, Asset management, InventoryPeopleSoft Tools: Application Designer, Data Mover, Process Scheduler, Import Manager, Workflow, Application Engine, Application Security.
Reporting Tools: SQR, PS/query, BI/XML Publisher, PS/n vision.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Server, MS Access
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, PTF, JIRA
Operating Systems: Unix, Windows, Mac
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML
Sr. PeopleSoft FSCM Techno-Functional Consultant
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Facilitating overall development and quality assurance (QA) efforts associated with Implementation and reimplementation of PeopleSoft ERP applications.
- Worked on Report Conversion process from SQR/ Crystal to XML publisher in PeopleSoft 9.1 environment. Worked on the Business Objects Data Insight to analyze and monitor the claims reports.
- Coordinating with the Legacy system consultants to understand the data volume in different modules like procurement, PO, Accounts Payable AP, Accounts Receivable AR, Asset Management AM, General Ledger GL and decide on the Cut Off date for data migration.
- Worked on FSCM issue/tickets related to purchasing, Account Payable and General Ledger module .
- CBRE is a commercial real estate company that uses PeopleSoft ERP for Facility Maintenance Management and Accounting Purposes.
- As a key person in Intrepid GWS (Global workplace solutions) team, was responsible for onboarding customers into client's enterprise environment.
- Developed/Enhanced SQR Programs scheduled to run monthly to submit Personal and Payroll data.
- Upgraded journal import process from PeopleSoft 9.0 to PeopleSoft 9.2 functionality.
- Tested the GL transmission reports along with the Accounting Transition team to submit GL transmission details from Intrepid/PeopleSoft to client's SAP system.
- Work also involved setting up vendors for ePro, sPro, Strategic Sourcing and external facing eSupplier.
- Developed queries/crystal, nVision report layouts, report requests, report books and scope definitions.
- Developed cross tabular reports using Crystal where PS nVision could not be used to develop the reports as there are certain limitations to nVision.
- Developed XML Publisher Reports in 9.1 New Billing Invoices Templates.
- Worked on order management, Billing, AR & Inventory including order to cash(OTC).
- Configured and completed the system Configuration workbooks for the Procure to Pay modules.
- Field to Field mapping from Legacy Systems GP, MCF to Peoplesoft.
- Trained State employees in Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset, Cash Management, Job Cost, Procure-to-Pay, Absence Management, voucher creation by testing various audit setup configuration scenarios.
- Asset Accounting: Configuring of Asset Accounting, Structuring Fixed asset design, integration with the GL, Defining asset classes, depreciation areas, Configure (Base, Balance and Multilevel) depreciation methods.
- Involved in converting and testing Employee Data and balance data from PeopleSoft HRMS into Financials using Integration Broker.
- Setup transactions between PeopleSoft & Biz Manager using Integration Broker, Created custom handlers for inbound / outbound transactions.
- Implemented multiple Interfaces to send and receive AM, PC an AP related data to and from various Intra-Company Groups. Egg: AM and PC accounting and transaction data to Tax group, AP Vendor data to Vendor Management group, AP data to SCM group, Pasay Interface files to Banks, Recon File consumption from Banks, etc.
- Implemented a Custom Approval process in AR for Deposits to be approved by AR Functional Heads before being submitted to GL and an Approval process for GL Functional Heads to approve Journals from the AR module before they are entered in the GL module.
Sr. PeopleSoft FSCM Analyst
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Worked on FSCM to identify the changes and enhancements done in AP, PO, e-Procurement, AR and Billing modules.
- Researched the released notes for FSCM to identify the changes and enhancements done in AP, PO,AR and Billing modules.
- Provided end user support during production rollout for PeopleSoft FSCM phases including troubleshooting of issues, use of the application functionality and training of specific functionality in support of job functions.
- Worked on multiple projects and versions of PeopleSoft Financial modules moving to a single Instance ofPeopleSoft FSCM 9.1.
- Worked as a businss analyst overseeing all the FSCM modules - ePro, PO, AP, AM, PC, KK, GL, CM, travel and expenses (including mobile implementation) and Supplier Contracts.
- Analyzing the current FSCM system as per the reporting requirements of client and their integrations with external systems using Agile methodology.
- Upgraded PeopleSoft from FSCM 8.9 to 9.1.Worked on several reports relating to FSCM modulesAP, AR, PO, IN and GL relating to aging, vendors, matching, Stock Status and payments.
- Managed upgrades to FSCM, new functionality, system performance, and business process analysis.
- Provided primary support to PeopleSoft Accounts Payable Provide secondary support to PeopleSoftAsset Management, General Ledger and SCM.
- Worked on several reports relating to FSCM modules AP, AR, PO, IN and GL relating to aging, vendors, matching, Stock Status and payments.
- Dedicated ERP professional with hands-on experience right from design to maintenance phase of applications using PeopleSoft FSCM.
- Performed research and study of the existing system tables and business processes. Also involved in the in- depth study of the customizations made in the GL, AP, AR, PO, INV modules.
- Fixed Issues in Delivered and customized SQR's & App Engine programs for HCM and FSCMmodules.
- Applied customizations to online objects (Lease Management, Requisition Management, Purchasing, GL, Billing), converted custom Crystal reports to BI Publisher, applied Crystal customizations in 9.2 App Engines or BI Publisher such as Positive Pay, Cheque with Advice, AR & PO reports, etc.
- Develop enhancements and customizations for FSCM modules include AWE using PeopleTools Components, Pages, Records, Menus, Folders and Nodes according to technical specifications.
- Responsible for Analysing defects or enhancements and assigning tasks to team members.
- Consulted FSCM team on best practices to implement Security Re-design and User Provisioning project (FSCM 9.0).
- Served as lead PeopleSoft consultant for FSCM modules to assess the impact of COA changes
- Worked on AP module and Customized the Journal Entry page, People Code in GL to store certain custom information. Customized the Ledger Inquiry and Journal Inquiry pages.
PeopleSoft Business Analyst
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Conducted user interviews, gathered requirements, analyzed the requirements using RUP methodology and documented the requirements using Rational Requisite Pro.
- Directed the deployment of new accounting system including G/L, A/R, A/P and Billing modules.
- Defined business and technical requirements, performed project management for a couple of business acquisitions. Automated the hiring process, benefits and payroll conversion processes for 14,000 new employees into the PeopleSoft HRMS 8.9 and PeopleSoft Payroll systems.
- Defined functional and technical requirements for timesheet archiving of the PeopleSoft Time and Labor module.
- Added much efficiency to the delivered upgrade scripts and steps. These conversions involved multiple software applications (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, Inventory, and Fixed Assets) across many databases.
- Research and analyze technology available out on the market that would be possible tools for the project. Design, and implement a paperless employment profile environment for the business workforce from applicant status to hired, performance review, to termination. PeopleSoft API was used to integrate pages within People HRMS and communication between PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft systems.
- Bill functioned as the PeopleSoft Time and Labor subject matter expert on a new PeopleSoft 8.9 Time and Labor implementation
- Customize and extend the Oracle E-Business Suite using flexfields, oracle 8i PL/SQL and SQL*Plus scripts, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports
- Provide training and support for users of Oracle Discoverer. Design and develop data conversion programs relating to Oracle Project Contracts and Oracle Work in Process.
- Worked with Cognos and micro strategy reporting systems to extract the data for analysis using filters based on the analysis.
- Wrote detailed specifications for various reports generated using Cognos.
- Worked with the SME’s to define business critical needs and analyze the possible technical solutions.
- Created Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS) document, User Requirement Specification (URS) and Change Request (CR) document for system application development.
- Conducted joint requirements planning (JRP) sessions as a facilitator to gather requirements from the business area and to discuss different critical success factors of the project like Operational Feasibility Analysis, Technical Feasibility Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis & etc.
- Developed budget planning report & timelines of the project by conducting walk-through sessions and meetings involving various leads from Development, QA and Technical Support teams.
- Authored various Use Cases and Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams using Rational Requisite Pro and used UML methodology to define the Data Flow Diagrams (DFD).
- Performed GAP analysis for the modules in production, conducted feasibility study and performed impact analysis for proposed enhancements.
PeopleSoft FSCM Functional Consultant
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Performed PS Upgrade for FSCM 8.4 (PeopleTools 8.44) to FSCM 8.8 (PeopleTools 8.44). Resolved issues with check printing, Crystal Reports, positive payment and Accounts Payable voucher matching functionality.
- Developed technical designs for on-line modifications of HR, Benefits and Payroll business processes.
- Bi-Directional replication Oracle E-Business Suites Data to Outside Database targets for Reporting and Business Intelligence.
- Worked on modules featured full-integration with PeopleSoft Billing, existing product data and custom their variable Pricing system for the project
- Completed review of Purchasing / Accounts Payable process, Travel Expense reconciliation and Inter-agency reconciliation.
- Providing support for FSCM/Financials 8.9, EPM 9.0 with PeopleTools 8.51.08 WebLogic 10gR3 multi-server using Oracle 11g databases on Linux 5.8 on RHL file system.
- Interpreted functional requirements and draft detailed technical specifications for conversion and interface of Human Resource data; strong functional & technical understanding of PeopleSoft HCM, including EPM and ELM modules.
- Worked on Account Payable (AP), eProcurement, purchasing order, General Ledger and Involved on data and application integration components into an end-end interface solution and Requirements gathering for new Enhancements, Design and Unit Testing and Preparing Technical Design documents for enhancements in different modules.
- Analyze and implement Reporting needs for business (Queries, Crystal, SQR, Business Objects). Conduct User Training, meeting with business as well as IT and update stakeholders, Implement new
- Involved in the reviewing, writing & execution of Test cases pertaining to Time and Labor, Core HR and Payroll.
- Worked extensively on File Layout, Application Engine and Component Interfaces for uploading data.
- Developed custom Inquiry pages in the Admin module. Designed pages, built custom records, used People Code, PS query.
- Worked on various projects related to different modules in HCM.
- Helped customer implement Workday Core HCM, Benefits, Payroll and Compensation.
- Worked on Unit testing and PeopleSoft HCM modules like ESS, Time sheets etc.
- Gathered requirements from users and designing the Functional documents.
- Developed various prototypes and interfaces in AP and P2P as per business requirements.
- Involved in Client Meetings for testing GL data loads based on various sources.
- Developed a fresh interface for Multi-Currency transactions in AP and GL for customers on the Canadian side of the border.
- Purchasing and eProcurement sourcing from inventory Business processes implemented.
- Created a new Interface to migrate the Payment Information from Auto Integrate to PeopleSoft.
- Reporting through PS Query, SQL Database queries and PS nVision.
- Created custom job schedules and jobs definitions using Maestro tools.
- Worked with DBA/PS Admin teams in the process of resolving long running jobs/job schedules from Maestro tool.
- Worked on production issues occurs on day to day basis and communicated with Business Teams and Users Effectively with updates while resolving issues.
- Maintenance and Support of PeopleSoft financial applications along with non-production activities in GL module and Project Costing across multiple environments.
- Involved in Technical Fit Gap Analysis by attending meetings with end user team
- Coordinated with User base for requirements gathering and business case development.