- 9+ years of experience as PeopleSoft Technno Functional Consultant in implementation, Customization, Upgrade and Production Support.
- 4+ years of experience in peoplesoft Financial Supply Chain Management modules like GL, AP, AR, Billing, project Costing, Grants.
- Strong technical expertise in People Code,SQRs, XML Publisher, Component Interface, Application Engine,Application Package and Approval Work Flow Engine.
- Expertise in Application Designer,Process Scheduler, PS - Query, Tree Manager, Integration Broker, Excel to CI, Web Services.
- Strong People Soft analytical experience in Core HR,North America Payroll, Global Payroll, Talent Acquisition Manager, Time and Labor,Base Benefits and Benefits administration.
- Experience in Peoplesoft FSCM Account Recievables, Account Payables, General Ledger, Billing and Purchase Order modules. .
- Used the File Layout for Data Import and Export from the flat files and CSV files using Application Engine and People Code.
- Worked extensively in integrating PeopleSoft with Third-Party systems using Integration Broker (SOAP, WSDL).
- Proficient in writing complex database reports and customizing PeopleSoft Delivered SQR reports.
- Performed extensive debugging and performance tuning of various processes. Well versed in utilizing tools and utilities PC Debugger, Application Engine trace for troubleshooting.
- Worked extensively in setting up Security Setups.
- Applied in Tax updates in PeopleSoft vanilla version and in all up and down stream client environment.
- Extensively worked on interfaces and conversions from Legacy/third party systems to PeopleSoft using SQR.
- Good hands on experience in trouble shooting the problems and improving the performance of application processes by Debugging, Tuning and Tracing
- Certified Oracle/PeopleSoft technical expert.
ERP: PeopleSoft 8.8/8.9/9.0/9.1/9.2, People Tools 8.x, Application Designer, XML Publisher, Application Engine, Application Package, PeopleCode, File Layout, Data Mover, Tree Manager, Mass Change, Process Scheduler, Application Messaging, Component Interface.
Database: SQL SERVER, Oracle7.x/8.x/9.x/10g/11g
Operating System: Unix, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows XP.
Reporting Tools: PeopleSoft Query, SQR 4.x/6.x
Programming Languages: PeopleCode,C++
Confidential, Boston, MA
PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant
- Developed interfaces such as Manage hire using smart templates, Taleo to peoplesoft, Health Stream, Customization of direct deposit to enforce balance of netpay
- Developed interface for person profile and user candidate template from taleo to peoplesoft
- Developed interface TIAA Cref to calculate employee benefits and send to periodically.
- Developed senior leader interface to identify senior leader of an employee using department tree if there is no manager assigned
- Developed BI Publisher reports like Time and effort, salary allocations, Labor allocations.
- Created database triggers to implement audit of key peoplesoft security tables.
- Worked on AWE issues related to travel and expenses in finance module.
- Involved in requirement gathering from the end clients, document the requirements, and get approval from the clients.
- Involved in the analysis of the requirements and convert them into technical requirements to be developed in the PeopleSoft framework.
- Involved in the development of the technical specification according to the technical requirements and documented them.
- Designed and developed brand new Grants Summary Report & Direct Cost Report according to the client requirements and Technical requirements.
- Involved in design and development of various other reports such as Labor reports, Trial Balance report, and quarterly reports for the client’s HCM & Financial applications.
- Creating training manuals for Credit to Cash modules, giving Training to the end users.
- Interfaces: Billing, Projects, Contracts. The responsibilities included providing support to business Super Users, end-users, defining process improvements, gathering and documenting user requirements, preparing functional specifications and performing application configuration, liaising with and collaborating with development and production support. Used structured software development lifecycle Identifying innovative solutions to meet the specified requirements and adding value to the businesses' processes. Specialized in General Ledger and Financial Reporting using PS nVision and Query. Used SQL query to ensure data accuracy
- Designed and Configured GL Configurations including Business Units, Ledger Groups, Tree Manager & COA, Budgetary configurations, SWIFT MT940 bank statement layouts, Allocations for departments.
- Involved in the production issues in the Clients PeopleSoft Financials & HCM applications.
Confidential - Dallas,TX
PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant, Security Lead
- Involved in FIT-GAP Analysis documents before and after applying retrofitted between HCM 9.1 and 9.2 HCM.
- Worked on Role optimization to reduce number of roles assigned to each user
- Developed App Engine Recertification process to certify roles periodically by module owners, Supervisor.
- Analyzed Upgrade Compare reports and made required changes as per the business process.
- Tested and retrofitted major bulk of customized SQR and PS Queries impacted due to upgrade.
- Developed new MSS page and AWE for entering Device Group and Licence type who are reporting to manager.
- Handled technical requirements related to Expenses, Asset Management, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Purchasing and Project Costing
- Supported in troubleshooting of processes like Payment Selection and Creation, Voucher Posting (AP PSTVCHR) and Payment Posting (AP PSTPYMNT) in AP s upporting the day to day business issues in modules like AR, BI, GL, PO and AP modules
- Configuring AR, BI and CC modules like Defining BU, Options, Installation Options, Banking Set up, Entry Type/entry reason, Distribution Codes, Item Entry Type, Deposit Types, Automatic Entry Type, Origin, Group Type, Bill Type, Bill Source, Correspondence Options, Collection and Exception Processing options, Bill/Revenue Plan Template and Bill plan detail template.
- Created new Application Engine for mass load One-Time Earnings, Deductions, Garnishments, and Taxes to PSHUP template.
- Created the custom proceses to track the employees shares and dividends in PeopleSoft Payroll system and off set the netpay and calculated the taxes.
- Worked on Payroll deductions, Pay calendars, running of the Payroll process (from Pay calendar, Pay sheet/unsheet, Pay calculation to Pay confirm/unconfirm).
- Developed new paysheet audit report and payroll error report based on client requirement
- Extensively worked on Approval Workflow Engine in Ad-Hoc Payment Process.
- Developed synchronous request/response type of integration in Same Day Termination Tool with work brain system (third party) using web services for worked hours.
- Implemented ‘Same Day Termination’ tool to do final settlement in compliance states, which in houses entire payroll processing functionality.
- Designed and developed in-bound and out-bound interfaces to read and load the data from Tango systems for ACA using SQRs.
- Redeveloped clients health and Benefits interface files and worked on OE confirmation statement through XML publisher.
- Worked on transmitting interfaces to vendors with health benefits and dependents information.
- Designed and developed new interface to sending W2 file to ADP in order to print employee W2’s.
- Tested and validated changes to the outbound tax filing interfaces with ADP for federal, state, and local jurisdictions across the U.S.
- Used People Soft delivered Time and Labor rules and also Customized Time and Labor rules which included Holiday, Weekly Threshold, Daily Threshold, Day Breaker Rules.
- Design and developed the Schedule Administration page to fill associates there weekly time sheets in Time and Labor.
- Retrofitted and fix issues after applying the bundiles 9 -17 and Tools Migration to 8.54.It includes compare projects prepare test plan and test all impacted object in HR,Payroll and TAM module.
- Designed and developed multiple custom Workflow applications to do email routings based on a series of Route Control Profiles and Route Control Types. Developed Application Engine processes to extract data and invoke Component Interface process to Trigger Workflow for Email Routings.
Environment: PeopleSoft 9.1/9.2(Core HR, Payroll and TAM ), People Tools 8.53 and 8.54, People Code, Application Engine, Component Interface,Application Package,AWE,SQR and STAT)
PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
- Created a SQR process to extract Retirement data from Pension Administration as per the state requirements. It produces a CSV file and a report. The CSV file gets send to DRS.
- Developed new SQR programs to pull the Payroll related data from PeopleSoft HRMS database to generate Flat files for the determining the total Earnings, Deductions and Taxes of the employees. Also to load data from CSV files to Rapid data Entry tables and then loading to pay lines.
- Developed SQR Report to Calculate the Accumulated Contributions for all the Employees based on the Benefit Plan, Employee Contributions and year.
- Configuring AR, BI and CC modules like Defining BU, Options, Installation Options, Banking Set up, Entry Type/entry reason, Distribution Codes, Item Entry Type, Deposit Types, Automatic Entry Type, Origin, Group Type, Bill Type, Bill Source, Correspondence Options, Collection and Exception Processing options, Bill/Revenue Plan Template and Bill plan detail template
- Explaining complex customizations like Payment Predictor, Automatic Maintenance and Condition Monitor customizations to the technical team
- Responsible for converting PeopleSoft delivered Cobol Leave Accrual process into Application engine.
- Worked on Clear Carryover Balances, Sick interface, Holiday Load and Cash-in Elections.
- Involved in modifying process where Proration of new Hire Holiday Plans. Based on the hiredate holiday accrual provides holidays for a specific plan
- Responsible for adding a new functionality where the process checks for employees hitting a Milestone Anniversary (5, 10, 15 yrs) and adjust the accrual based on the new service level.
- Involved in adding new functionality to adjust the accrual if employees has a change in standard hours or FLSA status change etc.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
PeopleSoft Techo Functional Consultant
- Cloned and modified complex SQRs DDP003 and PAY003 as per the client requirement to print the paycheck intormation to the My HR system (third party).
- Involved in applaying theTaxupdates 13C and 13D.
- Developed the new SQRs for the employee suspension Process to stop the Restoration bonus, Hardship Suspension and Heartship Suspension Deductions (RSTBON, RSTBAS and RSTBNP) for employees on suspension.
- Developed SQR reports that displayed Leave Accrual information by leave plan and employee. It included information such as plan year eligibility hours, carryover hours earned year-to-date, hours taken year-to-date and remaining leave balances.
- Develop the new SQR for the employee suspension Process to stop the restoration bonus Deductions for employees on suspension.
- Created the Year end SQR process for enrolling the new Deductions who are employees turning AGE50.
- Customized the delivered Application Engine (HR PER502) for Change ID and Delete ID Process as per the client requirement.
- Developed complex SQR reports and SQCs to suit the business requirements of the company and send the employee tax data to ADP system.
- Prepared Summary Annual Reports and Summary Plan Descriptions for Benefit and Pension Plans.
- Coordinate with third party benefit administrators/vendors on eligibility feeds and Benefit contributions.
- Modified the existing custom Interfaces ADP Benefits Confirmation Interface, Pension Interface as per the business needs. Customized pages for eBenefits to deliver Benefit Enrollment pages, Health Plan pages, Managing Insurance Plans an employee can access
- Responsible for an interface designed to produce outbound file of Health and Dental election data to Confidential / Confidential for reconciliation against their e-Benefits module
Environment: People Soft 9.1 HCM (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor, Ben Admin, e-Applications, e-Profile, e-Benefits, e-Pay, e-Compensation, Talent Acquisition Manager, Candidate Gateway), People Tools 8.52, Oracle 10g, Windows XP.
Confidential, New York, NYC
PeopleSoft Techo Functional Consultant
- Involved in Enhancements and Upgrade to the existing Human Resources module package.
- Retrofitted the customizations with the upgrade to 9.0
- Developed online customizations after upgrade to fit new requirements.
- Created Training documentations for all the new functionalities
- Designed and developed interfaces and reports for time and labor which takes in data from a CSV file and process the data and load the data using a CI and print the errors back in to a new CSV report using Application Engine people code programs
- Customized a Payroll Wages Analysis report that shows the employees Payroll and Benefit data.
- Implemented Direct Deposit and Personal Data Full sync messages from HR to Finance
- Created Custom full sync message for Employee's managers Hierarchy Data to Finance
- Defined Event Triggers by writing TriggerBusinessEvent People Code while creating Events for notifying targeted Role Operators.
- Involved in running payroll processes including pay sheet/unsheet, updating pay lines, loading employee hours data, pay calc, pay confirm processes and also correcting payroll processing errors.
- Actively involved in Unit, Integration and System testing. Also responsible for documenting the test scenarios.
- Developed new reports using SQR, PS Query and XML Publisher.
- Also created PS Queries to be used by HR/Benefits/Payroll key users for reporting and testing purposes.
- Configured Salary Plans, Grades, Steps, rating scales.
- Developed HR and PR related interfaces like New Hires, Active Employment details, Home/General loan deduction details to various federal agencies and other vendors using App engine
- Involved in creating new Component Interfaces to load additional Time and Labor data of employees from Excel Sheet to PS Time and Labor tables.
- Attended postproduction support issues from time to time.
- Configure eBenefits for different regions (Text Entry, Life Event Rules)
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 8.8/9.0 (HR, Benefits, Payroll, e-Applications, e-Profile, e-Performance, e-Compensation, e-Recruit), People Tools 8.49, Oracle 9i, Windows XP, UNIX
PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
- Developed several Component Interface based Web Services for effective communication between PeopleSoft and External tool.
- Resolve all issues related to Time admin process on a day to day basis.
- Created Several Row-set based and Non-Row-set based Messages, Service Operations, Routings, Handlers and Services for Integration Broker.
- Developed five different Component Interfaces which in turn exposed as web services.
- Applied security for Integration Broker objects as well as the Component Interfaces.
- Extensive work experience in understanding of Time Reporting Codes, Workgroups, TRC Programs, Value Lists, Template Built Rules and Custom Time & Labor Rules.
- Developed a customized component, which holds the results page for data loaded using dynamic file-layout, which shows the results and errors if any online, and gives user a chance to rectify those errors on the same page and print those error messages to a CSV File.
- Created and Used Application Packages, Application engine programs, SQR Batch Programs, Menus, Components, Pages, Records, Fields and several complex SQL Definitions in order to achieve functionality
- Developed several complex reports using the reporting tools such as XML Publisher.
- Extensively used Process scheduler for setting up the reports to run at specific time and used Process Monitor to monitor the status of reports.
- Assigned security to the developed custom modules such as Components, Pages, Application Engine Programs, Component Interfaces, Web Services with several Roles and Permission lists
- Developed People Code programs for online Validations and functional Processing.
- Worked with Object and Operator Security for controlling user access and Processes.
- Responsible for creating, configuring and maintaining objects to support requested Business user Functionality according to development standards.
- Involved in Discussions with external tool developers for data mapping, technical specification and training documentation
- Involved in redesigning the security matrix with row level security
- Coordinated with Users and Testing Team in successfully implementing the business requirements and customization into PeopleSoft Application.
- 24*7 Production Support
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.0, People Tools 8.48, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows 7, VMware
Confidential, Dallas, TX
PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
- Involved in the Production Support for the modules of AP, GL, AR and Purchasing.
- Developed GL interface that loads data from various external systems into PeopleSoft General Ledger tables JRNL HEADER, JRNL LN using SQR, which includes implementing complex business rules like combo rules, Subtotals on Business Unit Level, grand totals, Error Handling Procedures, Printing Multiple output Reports (Maintenance and Input File Information)
- Customized SQR and Crystal reports like Pending items, Aging reports and Open Item Listing Report(GLS3000).
- Worked on troubleshooting an issue with the AE program GL JEDIT, which was causing journals generated from subsystems to be locked, during journal processing .
- Modified Dunning Application Engine (AR DUNNING), which was not populating the values to print Customer country
- Trouble shooting various testing, production and performance issues using indexes & tuning SQLs.
- Fixed the issue of Department numbers being combined on the purchase orders by customizing POPO005.Sqr
- Customized Record definitions, Pages, Components, Menus, PeopleCode and Process Definitions for running the SQRs online through Process Scheduler.
- Rewrote Payment Predictor to apply payments based on Business Unit, Customer and Item or Business Unit, Item and Pay Amount match
- Involved in debugging Application Engine programs and PeopleCode using PeopleCode Debugger.
- Customized an EDI Order Status Report to show Orders according to the different regions.
- Developed a Daily Invoice Status Report which shows the Invoices sent to Customers daily through EDI.
- Developed a SQR report which shows the 855(Point of Sales) from the Customer.
- Customized the OM EC Application Engine program to check for Duplicate Purchase Order Numbers and show those Orders in the Rejected Order Status Report.
- Developed an SQR program to shows the Remittance loaded into Payment Tables received through EDI.
- Created custom page to cancel Duplicate Orders from PS ORD HEADER EC table. Also customized not to cancel the Order line, but instead cancel Order Header if Order has only one line.
- Customized BI INVOUT A.E Program to reject the Invoices, if the Customer Store Number & PO Number is missing.
- Created a Page to update the PS BI HDR for missing Store Number & PO Number.
- Created a Page for Users to Add a Rule and assign the Rule to various Customers as required for Invoices.
Environment: Peoplesoft 8.9, PeopleSoft GL, AP, AR, BI, OM, AM, INV and PO Oracle PeopleCode, SQR, Crystal Reports, PS/nVision, PS/Query, Data Mover, Oracle 8i, DB2, Windows NT, Unix, SQL Server, SQL Navigator, Toad