- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant with robust experience in the information technology industry across travel, manufacturing, financial, government, medical, human resource and technology sectors.
- Broad knowledge and experience in matching appropriate products, configuration, and deployment strategies with organizational needs, resources, and future visions.
- Sound understanding of PeopleSoft application development methodologies from the perspective of an end - user, designer, developer, and tester.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of customers, including management, functional end users, technical staff, and external vendors; dedicated and driven professional with the ability to gain and trust and motivate others.
Platforms: Windows, Unix
Applications: HRMS/HCM 9.0, ELM 9.0/9.1, Staffing 8.0, Interaction HUB/Enterprise Portal 9.0, Financial and Supply Chain Management 8, Fieldglass, Oracle OBIEE 11g Reporting Analytics and Dashboards, Oracle BI Publisher: ETL and Data Warehousing, Chrome River, Hyperion and Taleo
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2 OS\390 and UDB
Tools: FrontPage, HTML/XML, Dreamweaver, WebLogic, Apache, WebSphere, Microsoft Office
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Software Developer Advisor
- Advised off Shore development team on developing application internals for usability, reliability and scalability requirements.
- Developed and defined PeopleSoft HR application scope and technical objectives based on functional specification and requirements. Created Technical design documents and performed technical design and code reviews with Development team and Business Analyst to ensure accuracy.
- Designed and developed detailed functional and technical design components as the corporate applications team go to PeopleSoft integration developer, utilizing PeopleSoft built in Integration Broker to implement with 3rd-party web services. Developed REST Web Services for Confidential ’s Enterprise Portal Interaction Hub, Oracle Web Center and Chrome River Expense applications.
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
PeopleSoft ITS Programmer Analyst
- Created intuitive custom integration for Learner Enrollment process, eliminating Learner’s searching the Learning Management Systems (LMS) catalog to enroll in a course. This custom data load process improved inbound data integration of historical SCORM certified training data from 3rd-party LMS including but not limited to Element K, Articulate and PeopleSoft HR.
- Implemented an Auto Enrollment process allowing Learner Course enrollment to be managed and maintained systematically by the Learning Environment Administrator and respective Learner Groups.
- Designed and developed a Manager Approval Job Mapping Tool to be used during Acquisitions. This tool utilizes PeopleSoft Approval Workflow Engine to allow managers to Review; approve and Route updates to Compensation of old company Jobcodes with the New Company’s Jobcodes, Job Family and Job titles.
Confidential, Burlington, VT
Sr. HRIS Technical Developer and Production Support Consultant
- Created a custom SQR Benefits interface between PeopleSoft and Cigna which extracts and imports data from the Benefit Snapshot tables to provide employee changes and updates to Life / ADD benefit plans elections. And customized the Payroll advice printing and Total Compensation report using XML Publisher and an integration component with ADP.
Confidential, Minnetonka, MI
Senior Technical Consultant, ELM Integration Developer
- Analyzed functional design and overall application technical design and developed detailed modifications for replacing Learn Well, UHG highly customized LMS, with PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management System 9.0. I also tailored WebEx to integrate seamlessly with PeopleSoft ELM Webcast vendor setup and configuration.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Senior Technical Developer, ELM Integration Developer
- Led technical development for the integration of WebEx to PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management 9.0 replacing Centra at BAH. Provided expertise and guidance to the client in installing and supporting PeopleSoft ELM Integration Broker and WebEx site administration as it related to their learning management environment.
Confidential, Long Island, NY
PeopleSoft HRMS Consultant, Developer and PeopleSoft Security Admin
- Reengineered employee and manager self-service transactions by modifying PeopleCode, pages, records, and components including enhancing Manager Approval Workflow and construction PeopleSoft security for LDAP single sign-on using Active Directory.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal Consultant, Developer / Business Analyst
- Identified and evaluated business and technology risks and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Researched and designed a global approach to PeopleSoft single sign on for the companies’ proposed international Active Directory configuration. Configured and integrated Single Sign on in Portal and created custom pagelets between Portal, CRM and FSC PeopleSoft applications.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
HR Senior Program Analyst
- Programmed customizations for HR, Benefit and Recruiting modules and created test scripts for system testing. Provided third tier production support by interacting with customers and internal departments to provide issue isolation and resolution.
- Designed, implemented and tested PeopleSoft Employee Self-service processes including Workflow and integration processing to make the application end user-friendly and more efficient for the HR SMEs and Administrators.
- Implemented PeopleSoft Security Administration for PeopleSoft HRMS 8.3, Enterprise Portal 8.8 and Financial 8.8 and executed an integrated system using Integration Broker for common data fields across all integrated applications.