Senior Peoplesoft Hcm Consultant Resume
- Result - Oriented PeopleSoft HCM Application Analyst with extensive experience in HCM data conversions, full-implementations, upgrades, strategic transformation, data migrations, end-user production support, along with a focus on designing and implementing efficient business solutions.
- Progressive technical and functional experience in data conversions, customizations, integration and implementation of PeopleSoft 9.2/9.1/8.9/8.8/8.3/8. x/7.x HCM (HR, Base Benefits, Payroll, Position Management, Recruiting Solutions, Time & Labor, eApps, Self-Service modules).
- Strong technical expertise in PeopleSoft module integration/interfaces, upgrades, data conversions, development, customization, security setup, data migration, workflow and reporting based on PeopleTools 8.55, 8.50, 8.47, 8.46.06, 8.42.05/8.x/7.x.
- Broad and in-depth knowledge and experience in PeopleSoft's programming and enterprise Integration Tools including Application Engine, Integration Broker, Component Interface, PeopleCode, Application Engine, XML/BI Publisher, Application Package, AWE, Fluid and PS Query.
- Successfully completed full Life-Cycle Implementations of PeopleSoft HCM and end-to-end HCM Application Upgrades
- Proficient in all phases of the systems development life-cycle including requirements definition, data conversion, data mapping, integration testing, system implementation.
- Coordinated requirements from end-user community, built business design proposals, functional design specifications and technical specifications for system enhancements. Strong background in Integrations and working with 3rd Party Vendors
- Extensive PeopleSoft development experience using SQR, PeopleTools, SQL and PeopleCode.
- Database Programming experience using Oracle, DB2 & SQL Server
- Efficient team player, ability to multitask with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Senior PeopleSoft HCM Consultant
- Currently involved in Production Support of PeopleSoft HCM at Corning - handling break-fix issues, product maintenance and product enhancement requests from end-users
- Utilizing Service Now to support and resolve day-to-day tickets reported by HR/Payroll end-users
- Supporting Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, employee Profile, Time & Labor, Talent Acquisition Manager, ESS, MSS
- Involved in evaluating migration to cloud based HCM product - creating functional design specifications, technical specifications, and documenting custom modifications in PeopleSoft batch and online processing
- Contributed to SAP SuccessFactors data migration planning - produced data compare reports, custom modifications, impact on batch processing. Developed programs to extract data from PeopleSoft to load SuccessFactors
- Developing Excel-To-CI’s and App Engines to load employee data for new Corning acquisitions
- Supporting creation of migration packages, utilizing HP Quality Center for performing system tests and Dell STAT system for tracking PeopleSoft migration changes and retrofits .
- Involved in supporting and troubleshooting Integration Broker Issues with Managed Hire process
- Maintain standards documents around PeopleSoft migrations from DEV/UAT/Production
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM, Oracle DB, STAT, HP Quality Center, ServiceNow
PeopleSoft HCM Lead
- Provided expertise on a new PeopleSoft HCM implementation at the U.S. Confidential
- Participated in fit-gap sessions for HR, Payroll, Benefits and Pension modules
- Developed Data Conversion Plan / Strategy / Approach / Methodology to convert Confidential ’s Legacy data into PeopleSoft HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Pension & EPM
- Lead the efforts for data mapping sessions with the Confidential ’s functional stake holders
- Involved in supporting the development team in evaluating the U.S. Senates requirements for interfaces and enhancements. Evaluated and utilized XML Publisher as solution to deliver the Confidential ’s reporting requirements.
- Participated in planning activities, requirements gathering, creation of functional design documents, technical design documents, and conducted code reviews.
- Developed Data migration scripts, Data Mover scripts, SQRs, CIs, Application Engine programs and related unit testing and integration testing scripts. Played a key role in taking the U.S. Confidential system live on HCM.
- For the upgrade efforts, identified and performed code compares, design, build and tests for the PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 to 9.2 Upgrade Project. Retrofitted custom PeopleCode, Application Engine code where appropriate
- Participated in test moves to Production passes, executed test cases for business process verifications, as well as overall integration testing of the upgrade process
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM, Oracle DB, STAT
Senior PeopleSoft Analyst
- Provided PeopleSoft expertise to business users in HR, Payroll and Time & Labor
- Was involved in PeopleSoft 8.9 to 9.0 upgrade efforts - participating in fit-gap sessions and contributing towards developing an upgrade mythology, along with executing compare reports
- Worked with end users to design and implement enhancements and configuration setup for Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM)
- Played a key role in evaluating, selecting and working with Talent Technology team for implementing Resume Mirror modules (Resume Extraction, Resume Search, Job Posting)
- Created and lead interactive design and prototype sessions to gather system requirements for implementing TAM 9.1 solution.
- Produced design documents summarizing the design sessions, scope, table setup values, business process flows, communication strategies and TAM 9.1 rollout strategies.
- Developed functional design specifications for each eRecruit customization identified in design sessions.
- Ensured that SDLC and change management processes were followed and documented to support full traceability and transparency of the teams’ tasks. Supported junior team members during technical design creation and unit testing
- Utilized Integration Broker to send employee indicative data to Confidential ’s Training module
- Coordinated testing (SIT, UAT) of Talent Acquisition Manager and Resume Mirror
- Involved in supporting productions issues, implementing tax updates and ongoing support of PeopleSoft HCM (HR, Payroll, Time and Labor, eRecruit, eTime, ePay, MSS, ESS) - extensively utilizing STAT for change management and to migrate work between development, test, UAT & production environments
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM, Oracle DB, HP ALM, Clarify, STAT
PeopleSoft HCM Lead
- Led the effort to consolidate the DC Schools Systems human resources / payroll / benefits into PeopleSoft HCM.
- Developed the approach and methodology to bring various District’s contract employees into the customized HRMS Federal system deployed at the Confidential
- Conducted Data Mapping sessions to map Legacy Integral Systems to PeopleSoft HCM
- Developed a dynamic system to load New Hire (US Federal) data into PeopleSoft via Component Interfaces / App Engines / Data Record Layouts
- Participated in planning activities, requirements gathering, functional and technical designs, and conducted code reviews.
- Designed Functional and Technical specifications, developed and deployed a Summer Hire add-on module to PeopleSoft HCM. Several new App Engines, Component Interfaces were utilized in conjunction with Position Management
- Developed System Integration Test Plans, created System Test cases, and provided Post Go-Live support
- Developed and tested delivered and custom workflows within Talent Acquisition Manager
- Assisted the HR support team - worked on SCRs to fix open issues & support of PeopleSoft HCM
Environment: PeopleSoft Federal HRMS, Oracle DB
PeopleSoft HCM Conversion Lead
- Functioned as a PeopleSoft HCM Consultant implementing PeopleSoft HRMS Version 8.8 and ADP GlobalView Payroll for Canada.
- Analyzed existing HR/Payroll/Benefits processes, SQR programs, reports, and interfaces and Employee ID conversion of US employees to a Global ID. Created Test case scenarios for the team to execute system integration tests
- Conducted mapping sessions to map data from PeopleSoft HRMS to ADP G2 Interface Toolset
- Responsible for running weekly and semi-monthly Payroll Cycles during Parallel Test Phase
- Responsible for code modification and testing as per Employee ID conversion & SOX compliance
- Ensured that SDLC and change management processes were followed and documented to support full traceability and transparency
- Utilized SQRs, COBOL, SQL, COBOL stored procedures to developed enhancements to HR modules to fit Lowe’s specific requirements
- Analyzed SQRs and PeopleTools for planned 8.9 upgrade
- Establish time estimates for PS 8.9 code migration, testing, and deployment
Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS, DB2, COBOL, SQRs
PeopleSoft Consolidation Lead
- Lead for consolidating Confidential and TD Waterhouse HR/Payroll/Benefits system.
- Conducted thorough study and analysis of the existing TDW’s Hrizon / ADP system
- Developed strategy and methodology of consolidating Confidential and TD PeopleSoft HRMS 8.8 (Payroll, Benefits, Human Resources, Time and Labor).
- Key player in defining consolidation strategy & TDW data conversion approach
- Conducted fit gap design sessions and data mapping sessions
- Lead teams comprising of TDW database experts, Technical experts and PeopleSoft 8.8 functional experts
- Designed and developed functional & technical specifications, along with coding complex Application Engine (App Engines) programs and SQRs to massage, convert and load data from SQL Server 2000 to Oracle 9i PeopleSoft database.
- Assisted with applying PeopleSoft Bundles / Tax Updates
- Assisted Confidential Payroll Team in Production Support
- Provided best-fit solutions for Time and Labor Business Rules
- Designed, coded and tested MetLife Eligibility Interface program. Coded new functionality to United Healthcare and FSA vendors Interfaces. Separately, coded new Workflow functionalities for Confidential ’s Payroll users.
Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS, Payroll, HR, Benefits, Time & Labor, Oracle DB, SQRs
PeopleSoft HCM Conversion LeadResponsibilities:
- Lead Analyst for analysis and conversion of legacy databases to PeopleSoft HRMS 8.8 (Payroll, Benefits, Human Resources - the total population converted was approximately 350,000 active employees)
- Key player in defining conversion scope, conversion strategy & legacy data conversion road-map
- Conducted fit/gap design sessions and data mapping sessions - leading teams comprising of Confidential legacy data experts, PeopleSoft functional experts and Technical experts
- Recommended the best-fit solutions to developing conversion scripts and conversion programs
- Designed and developed functional & technical specifications, along with coding and executing complex conversion programs using SQRs, PeopleCode Component Interface, and PeopleTools
- Developed and implemented programs that generated conversion scripts based on PeopleTools definitions - thereby producing a substantial savings in coding time.
- Functioned as a liaison and advisor to Interface team members - providing expertise in designing and developing external interface specifications for PeopleSoft HR modules
- Provide technical expertise to other teams in areas of database design, conversion engine specifications, PeopleSoft technologies (PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Business Components, SQRs, Application Engine modules), along with providing expertise and liaison with mainframe staff (IMS, MVS, JCL, TSO/ISPF, COBOL Stored Procedures, DB2, COBOL)
- Provided post-implementation production support for Payroll related issues
- Additionally, worked with the Benefits Functional team to re-design key functionalities of Employee Self Service modules - in particular, wrote functional and technical design documents for eBenefits and ePay modules - redesigning page functionalities, Electronic Signature functionalities, Dependent/Beneficiary process improvements, providing State W-4 forms, COBRA Rights notices, and links to external vendor sites.
Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS, Oracle DB, IMS, DB2, COBOL, SQRs
PeopleSoft HRMS Consultant
- As a team member on a Payroll/HRMS PECO Energy consolidation project, contributed in design and customization of PeopleSoft objects, PeopleTools, SQR(s) and Query/Crystal.
- Role entailed providing functional and technical assistance to different Exelon project teams, along with working with end users to develop and design system-wide product customizations.
- Was also involved in comparing and retro-fitting PeopleCode modifications, enhancing Exelon customized panels, records and menus.
- For these efforts, extensively used PeopleTools- including Process Scheduler, Application designer, Crystal Reports, PS Query and SQRW.
- Conducted Performance Tuning of Time Admin Process
- In addition to this technical role, designed and developed several SQR programs related to PeopleSoft Time and Labor, Payroll and internal Interface programs.
Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS, Oracle DBMS, SQR, Unix Servers
PeopleSoft Upgrade Consultant
- Functioned as a critical member of a team upgrading PeopleSoft Human Resource, Payroll and Benefits modules, version 7.5.
- Responsible for evaluating, comparing and customizing and upgrading SQR programs. Also involved in comparing and upgrading PeopleCode modifications, Confidential customized panels, records and menus.
- Assisted with applying PeopleSoft Updates and Bundles
- Utilized several PeopleTools including Process Scheduler, Application designer, Workflow, Import Manager, Crystal Reports, PS Query, COBOL, SQRW, and operator security.
- Responsible for designing and developing several key interfaces - Confidential Benefits related data to various Health Carriers - First Health, Aetna Healthcare, Magellan, & Confidential PSD Services.
Environment: Oracle & DB2 DBMS, COBOL, SQR, Windows 98/NT Servers, PeopleSoft HRMS
PeopleSoft Product Consultant
- Played a key role in implementing PeopleSoft Human Resource, Payroll and Benefits modules, version 7.5.
- Was involved in writing complex SQR programs that fed time and attendance data from Kronos into PeopleSoft Paysheets and other time repository custom tables.
- In conjunction with the PeopleSoft Payroll time and attendance implementation, designed, coded and customized online rapid entry panels according to client requirements.
- Successfully made PeopleCode modifications, and helped in customizing delivered panels, records and menus.
- Participated in designing, developing and coding several customized SQR reports related rapid time entry, payroll and tax processing. Modified the PeopleSoft batch Leave Accrual process to handle prorated accruals, freeze periods and special processing of employees on leave of absence or terminated in the current week.
- Utilized several PeopleTools including Process Scheduler, Application designer, Import Manager, Crystal Reports, PS Query, SQRW, and in setting up operator security. Additionally, also designed and developed 2 interface programs to pass Periodic and Quarterly Tax data from PeopleSoft Payroll to ADP AutoTax services.
- Trained end-users on procedures and processes pertaining to the new modules & panels developed.
Environment: SQL Server, SQR, Windows 98/NT Server, PeopleSoft HRMS
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Technical and functional resource for implementing Peoplesoft HRMS version 7.0.
- Designed and coded Payroll and Benefits reports according to User needs.
- Created system design documents for interfaces to external systems, along with designing and coding a new rapid time-entry system in the PeopleSoft Payroll module.
- Played a vital role in setting up testing environments and for successful testing of interfaces & reports. Was also responsible for design and creation of departmental timesheets using SQR, and for analysis and design of interfaces from Kronos time entry system to PeopleSoft Payroll.
Environment: DB2, COBOL, MVS & ORACLE DBMS on UNIX operating system
- Functioned as a technical resource on a PeopleSoft HRMS.
- Analyzed customer’s current data conversion and migration needs and participated in implementing the recommended approaches.
- Instrumental in setting-up the current change management procedures related to PeopleTools customizations.
- Gathered user requirements, based on which performed detailed functional and technical design of online customizations.
- Designed, coded and successfully implemented Position Data to Job Data auto-feed system that incorporated complex user requirements.
- Designed a real-time automatic organization hierarchy and Security Tree building system that was driven from changes to employee’s Position Data.
- Provided guidance to other team members in designing and coding PeopleCode programs, new Panels, Menus and SQR reports.
Environment: Sybase DBMS on UNIX operating system
- Customized and produced client specific medical certification SQR reports. This was a fire-fighting mission to analyze existing issues and bugs in custom SQR reports, fix the problems and deliver results, all in record time.
- Along with fixing current code, also designed, coded and unit-tested two new SQR reports using product knowledge in PeopleSoft Payroll and Benefits systems.
Environment: DB2 DBMS on MVS operating system
Confidential,Hoffman Estates, IL
- Developed data mapping between the existing Legacy and the PeopleSoft system.
- Developed numerous migration processes from mainframe to an Informix database.
- Designed and executed test scripts to test converted data using SQL scripts and reporting tools.
- Wrote numerous Payroll and HR interfaces both inbound and outbound.
- Interacted with different vendors to make outbound interfaces compliant with the systems present at the vendor's site.
- Designed and developed numerous HR, Benefits and Payroll reports using SQR and Crystal Reports.
Environment: Informix DBMS on UNIX, COBOL, DB2 on MVS operating system
Human Resources Implementation Team Leader
- Developed and implemented three new client/server human resource systems, enabling the company to better manage more than 150,000 employees world-wide.
- Responsible for coordinating and executing successful system development/customization, integration/parallel system tests and conversion. The following applications were included in the new systems: human resources, payroll, benefits administration, employee history, training/recruiting, data security, and reporting hierarchy.
- Also served as the primary consultant in designing and implementing interfaces between legacy systems and client/server systems - providing distinct solutions that cut client budgets by more than $150,000.00.
Environment: DB2 DBMS on MVS operating system / Oracle on UNIX
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes