- Over 8 years of overall IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Support and Implementation of PeopleSoft Financials and HCM Applications.
- Excellent knowledge of PeopleSoft FMS/SCM modules General Ledger, Purchasing, eProcurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing and Treasury.
- Worked in PeopleSoft HCM modules like NA Payroll, Core HR, Benefits, Time & Labor, Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service .
- Experience in Implementation, Customization, Production Support and Upgrade .
- Worked closely with Business users in capturing requirements and creating Functional Design documents (BRD & FRD) and designing Technical Documents based on FRD.
- Expert knowledge in PeopleSoft technical toolset (Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, File Layout, Component Interface, ExceltoCI, Security Administration, Process Scheduler, Workflow, PSQuery, BI publisher, SQR, Integration Broker and Data Mover).
- Proficient in the creation of complex reports using PS Query, SQR and XML / BI Publisher .
- Worked intensively with Security Administrator to implement Application Data Security (Creating Permission Lists, Roles and User Profiles) and Row level Security.
- Expertise in developing multiple PeopleSoft FSCM interfaces - both Outbound and Inbound - with third party systems using SQR, Application Engine, Component Interfaces and File Layout.
- Integration Broker specialist with a knowledge on both PeopleSoft to PeopleSoft and PeopleSoft - external system integration and integrated with many third-party vendors.
- Excellent hands on experience in configuring and implementing the Integration Broker (for both synchronous and Asynchronous operations) for internal and external (third party) systems, Component Interface based Web Services, SOAP based and REST based Web Services.
- Experience in Developing custom PeopleSoft Fluid Applications using PeopleTools.
- Experienced in Batch Processes Scheduling, Customization, Conversion and Migration .
- Resolved time sensitive issues with mission critical programs using traces and debugging code .
- Experience and through knowledge on the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Effective communication skills and coordination between globally located teams.
Enterprise Software: PeopleSoft 9.2/ 9.1/9.0/8.9/8.8/8.4
Language: PeopleCode, Java, SQL
Tools: People Tools (Application Designer, Integration Broker, Application Packages, File layout, Component Interface, Application Engine, Approval Workflow Engine, Data Mover)
Reporting Tools: BI/XML Publisher, SQR, PSQuery
Operating Systems: Windows NT 98/2000/2003/ Vista, UNIX
Databases: Oracle7.x/8.x/10g, DB2 and MS-SQL Server
Scheduling Tools: Auto Sys, Control-m
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Consultant
- Served as a senior member of the AP development team on upgrade and support of Financials 9.1 to 9.2 (AP, EX, GL, PO).
- Involved in customizations, production support, testing and debugging of Account Payables, Purchasing and eProcurement modules .
- Analyzed, designed and documented technical design specifications to carry forward numerous custom objects and customizations to delivered AP Pages , PeopleCode , Records , Fields , Application Engine programs , database triggers , etc.
- Performed full lifecycle development to adapt customizations to the Voucher Build Application Engine programs required for custom AP workflow and interface processing .
- Carried forward and debugged a customized Application Message and associated PeopleCode to subscribe to messages from PeopleSoft HR containing employee job code changes for use by custom AP workflow. This effort included testing the Service , Service Operation , Queue , etc. set up in Integration Broker to subscribe to the message.
- Developed, tested and documented proof of concepts and integration templates, both outbound and inbound, using SOAP messages via Oracle's SOA architecture .
- Implemented integration from PeopleSoft to an external third party system resulting in business transaction information being processed both inbound and outbound to streamline a business process between a PeopleSoft system and a non-PeopleSoft system.
- Utilized web service technologies, mapped the inbound and outbound PeopleSoft messages to the third party schema to correctly send and receive/process information.
- Involved in debugging the complex Application package codes and resolved most of the issues.
- Diagnosed production Issues in Accounts Payables, Purchasing and eProcurement modules.
- Created Request and Response messages, Services and Service Operation for SOAP web services. Published and consumed WSDL to/from 3rd party application.
- Designed and developed Voucher and General Ledger integration broker interfaces using service operations, app messages, Application Packages and PeopleCode.
- Modified the existing template in XML publisher to display the signature dynamically for all the system checks.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
PeopleSoft Financial Consultant
- Involved in PeopleSoft Development 9.1 upgrade project and AR, BI module implementation .
- Involved in data conversion from their existing legacy systems to PeopleSoft system.
- Extensive experience in working with Application Engine programs and Component Interface . Specialist to create an Application Engine and Component Interface to upload or receive data from external system to the PeopleSoft system.
- Setup and Configure Integration Broker and Service Operations .
- Implemented Integration Broker setup which involved in enabling Publish and Subscribe services between cross platform PeopleSoft applications.
- Worked with the People Tools 8.54 Integration Broker and involved in setting up the local gateway and created different target nodes as per the requirement.
- Designed and developed Integration broker interfaces for inbound/outbound interfaces.
- Developed custom application package for SOAP web services.
- Wrote complex SQL Queries using joins, unions and nested sub-queries . Created index on database tables for improving the performance.
- Created Dynamic Views and Dynamic Call Sections based on the business requirements for better performance.
- Performed Pre-upgrade tasks for Account Payables, Purchasing and eProcurement .
- Modified Lockbox Interface and Payment Predictor in Account Receivables System .
- Worked in the Post Implementation Production Support for PO, AR & BI modules.
- Developed custom Application message leveraging the People Code and related details from the delivered Vendor Full Sync App Message to include only required details as delivered message was failing for large volume.
- Customized PeopleSoft delivered App Engine processes to send PO's to vendors that are neither direct merchants nor Market Place vendors . The processes modified were Purchase Order Dispatch process (PV PO DISPATCH) and the Batch Dispatch process (PV DISPATCH).
- Supported in troubleshooting of processes like Payment Selection, Payment Creation, Voucher Posting (AP PSTVCHR) and Payment Posting (AP PSTPYMNT) in AP .
- Developed reports for Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivable modules using SQR and PSQuery Tool .
- Creating new Customer Credit Reference Details SQR report which prints out Customer Name, address and Credit amounts and will give Aging Category and Payment History details on as of Date.
- Developed open PO report (SQR Report) to list all open purchase orders.
- Modified the POPO005.SQR to print the Manufacturer's information and Vendor Information for every item on the purchase order.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
- Involved in PeopleSoft Financials 8.9 Implementation, Enhancements and Support .
- Developed multiple Inbound Interfaces for the components in Purchasing module using Component Interface, File Layout and Application Engine along with custom error handling.
- Developed an interface, which loads the data into Requestor Component using ExceltoCI .
- Involved in meetings with Business Teams and Users while configuring new GL, AP, PO business unit definitions.
- Worked along with functional Team in fixing and troubleshooting problems in designing and development.
- Involved in Customization of existing Pages using PeopleCode, Dynamic View and Dynamic prompt concepts.
- Involved in migration of objects between Development, QA, UAT and Production environments
- Worked on PS Query, to get information as required by the client for reporting purpose.
- Developed queries to run through Query Manager for report reconciliation using PS Query .
- Implemented the AWE for requisitions for PO module and Projects approval for Project Costing module.
- Developed a new SQR process which generates procurement information from new 3rd party system which will be used in AP EDI interface.
- Involved in resolving issues raised during SIT/UAT .
- Involved in modification and fine-tuning of Application Engine, SQR programs.
- Involved in PeopleSoft Application Security Design in Accounts Payable, Purchasing and Custom application s.
- Created Functional Specification and Technical design documentation.
- Customization of REQUSITION, PURCHASING and VOUCHER components based on customer request.
- Worked extensively on Application Engine, Component Interface, File Layout and People code .
- Wrote technical specifications for the custom applications developed.
- Created new PeopleSoft records, pages and components for setting up Commission and Royalty calculation rules.
- Created complex SQR 's for data processing and reporting .
- Responsible for preparing mock conversion programs to identify the performance of the conversion.
- Designed and Developed Custom XML Publisher reports Pay Cycle .
- Helped functional and end users in creating Queries in PSQuery to generate expected results.
- Customized PeopleSoft pages, records, components, and People Code for user requirements.
- Involved in developing and customizing the reports using the tools PS Query, SQR, and XML Publisher reports .
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
- Involved in design, development, fit/gap analysis and requirement gathering of enhancements to existing requirements for consolidation.
- Estimate, plan, assign, assist and track development specific to Core HR and NA Payroll.
- Involved in Payroll Processing and have working knowledge on tables like PAY TAX, PAY CALENDER, PAY CHECK, PAY EARNINGS, PAY DEDUCTIONS , etc.
- Data analysis in PeopleSoft HRMS and developing reports using PSQuery.
- Created complex SQL to retrieve the data from PeopleSoft.
- Fixed technical issue by providing resolution as technical fixes for issues as part of code changes and process changes.
- Conversant with Administration Tools such as Process Scheduler , PeopleSoft Security and Data Mover.
PeopleSoft HRMS Technical Developer
- Developed and modified various interface SQR programs and reports in HR, Payroll to meet the business requirements.
- Customized the existing interface programs for the HR to send flat files to various vendors for employees enrolled in different medical and dental plans.
- Developed complex SQR program that creates multiple reports dynamically based on various parameters.
- Involved in modifying various online pages.
- Supported in Troubleshooting and fixing of batch processes for HR, Payroll modules.
- Worked with Employee Self Service Module and Manager Self Service Modules.
- Extensively used People Tools for creation and modification of Process Definitions, Records, Pages, components to run Custom SQR's and Application Engine.
- Interacted with QA Team for conducting functional testing, regression and user acceptance testing for PeopleSoft HR, Payroll applications.
- Understanding project plans, templates, checklists and standards .
- Applied bundles and Tax updates to Development environment.
- Involved in Creation/Development and Customization of Tables, Views, Pages, Components and Menus using Application Designer.
- Developed several Queries for the Financial Reporting Purpose in AP, PO & GL.
- Involved in setup like User Preferences & Banking Information.
- Worked on Excel to Component Interface for the Vendor Upload Process.
- Involved in the design of Audit functionality to create various records and implemented effectively.
- Created various new SQR Reports and modified the existing SQRs as per the client requirement.
- Development, Documentation, Design & Unit Testing of Application Engine Programs for FSCM as part of enhancements.
- Developed different custom reports using SQR to meet user specifications.
- Read to records and writing to the files by using the Excel files and App Engine.
- Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using Inner/Outer joins and sub-queries.