Peoplesoft Finance Support Resume
San Antonio, TX
- Seasoned PeopleSoft certified techno functional with over 8 years of experience in PeopleSoft Finance, Inventory, AP, AR, eBill, PO and HCM, NA Payroll modules with equal emphasis on technical and functional aspects. Hands on working experience on implementation as well as upgrade. Industry experience includes functional areas such as Finance, Insurance, Retail and Hospitality. Well versed and extremely comfortable with requirement gathering, designing, testing, implementing and maintaining large scale PeopleSoft based ERP solutions in Finance, Payroll and HCM space. Key highlights are -
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, facilitation, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Experienced in PUM upgrade -Fit Gap Analysis.
- Experienced in implementation, upgrade and support of PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Application. Strong experience in design and development of customizations, conversions, interfaces and reports.
- Strong technical understanding of Application Engine, Application Package and Component interfaces .
- Strong expertise in People tools, File layout, CI, Excel to CI, Workflow, IB, PS Query, SQL, App Package, SQL Loader, IB,Unix .
- Designed and Developed Data Conversion Program using AE with CI, Excel to CI and SQL Loader, scripting thru sql .
- Hands on experience leveraging People Tools and mentoring Jr. developers on the same in onshore/offshore setting.
- Expertise in creating support components and end-to-end implementation of Approval Workflow of items in FSCM module.
- Expertise in using SQR and creating various types of reports like drill down, Parameterized, Cascading, Conditional, Table, Matrix, Chart and Sub Reports.
- Designed and developed multiple AE, Page, Component and Menu objects.
- Hands on experience with performance tuning and optimization on AE and SQL. Leveraged Parallel and SET Processing at AE level to improve performance by 400%.
- Proficient in writing advanced SQL queries with ability to analyse large volumes of data.
- Worked closely with DBAs to tune SQL by implementing stats and data re-org strategies.
- Analyzed and applied Oracle patches working closely with system admin and DBA teams.
- Received several accolades, Ace award and spot award from Project Manager, Team leads for hard work, dedication, and quality of work
- Collaborated with clients, business groups, and all levels of management. Provided coaching to business user on system functions and capabilities.
Development & Reporting Tools: Application Designer, P eople Code, Application Engine, Process Scheduler, Component Interface and Application Package, PS Query, SQR,CI, Integration Broker, WorkFlow
Databases: Oracle 12c,11g, 10g, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
Platforms: Unix and Windows
Tools: AQT, Toad, SQL Developer, Deploy, myHR, Kronos, Unicru, HP QC, Stat, Phire
Office Tools: MS Office 2003/2007/2010
PeopleSoft Finance SupportResponsibilities:
- Implemented multiple enhances in AP mode -
- Developed Vendor / Supplier inactivation interface driven by TIN or Federal IDs
- Implemented W8 form details and attachments in supplier component
- Enhanced Positive Pay reconciliation for Chase Bank interfacing (positive pay reconciliation)
- AREF (Accounts payable references) performance tuning, identified top 5 long running jobs (AP module) and tuned them. Reduced execution time by 50%
- Lead PUM Upgrade Project Estimation and performance FIT GAP analysis for AP, Inventory Modules.
- Implemented subsystem reconciliation on AP, GL and AM (Asset Management) modules by implementing UI features in WorkCentre.
- Implemented Financial Gateway for EFT payments by interfacing with Chase Bank.
- Designed and Developed integrations between PeopleSoft Finance System and other enterprise systems for financial activity monitoring (Financial Awareness Infrastructure).
- Hosted JAD sessions with the corresponding client team in the analysis, design and processes across all the level of development.
- Provided 24x7 L3 support for technical issues and mentored junior team members on the intricacies.
- Created technical solution design documents and implemented the design across various modules..
- Leveraged SQR to enhance AP reports such as - escheated check report (check reissue and govt reporting)
- Implemented Solutions end to end using the best practices and configuration preferred approaches for the better performance within given time and cost constraints -
- Replaced Financial Gateway for payment by leveraging delivered process o Suggested remove mainframe jobs by generating check PDF in PeopleSoft o Provided WorkCentre interface for better usability
- Increased performance and resource usage visibility by shifting work load into Peoplesoft for better monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities
- Coordinated between customer and third-party system development (posting files to chase and verifying the same) team to execute the project on time with critical deliverables.
- Validated system level enhancements and delegated QA activities to QA team.
Technologies: People tools 8.55, FIN 9.2, WorkCentre, PS Query, SQR, SQL Developer, UNIX
Sr. PeopleSoft DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Designed, developed and implemented eBill - Make a Payment for Confidential customers to pay at the store using Credit Card and EFT .
- Coordinated user testing of eBill module and its various components.
- Analysed production issues and tickets, interacted with business users and provided interim and code fix solutions in timely manner with appropriate prioritization.
- Enforced and implemented coding standards to reduce defects and quick remediation of the same.
- Staged and migrated code from DEV->SIT->UAT->PROD working closely with PeopleSoft admin following SDLC based change control processes.
- Implemented Inventory, AP and PO modules by customizing according to client's requirement. Created objects and components to ingest third party data feeds and implemented validation rules for better data quality.
- Leveraged data conversion options using Excel to CI, Application Engine, SQL Loader for Inventory Module.
- Developed Interfaces leveraging CI to consume data files containing inventory transaction data.
- Leveraged Workflow Technology to implement appropriate approval processes to ensure proper review before an item is added to the inventory system.
- Identified query optimization opportunities and increased performance by 3x working closely with DBAs to implement various tuning strategies such as Index, Stats and DB Hints.
- Interfaced with Oracle Technical support and analysed issues associated with delivered solution.
- Performed Unit testing and lead the effort to ensure 100% coverage and coordinated system testing with functional user groups. Debugged issues and identified remediation plan, interim and long term.
- Created batch jobs, identified schedule, and implemented monitoring around batch jobs for timely notification of job failures and appropriate escalation.
Technologies: People tools 8.52,Fin 9.1,Sql Developer
- Implemented recruiting tool Taleo across the enterprise to streamline job requisition and hiring processes. Customized the Taleo interface to meet Gap's HR policies and hiring workflows.
- Customized and Implemented employee and manager self-service modules ESS, MSS across the enterprise to reduce HR calls and workload.
- Created Technical Design documents (TDD) and Unit test plan (UTP).
- Created test plans and test scripts leveraging HP Quality Centre, documented test outcome and generated test matrix for management reporting.
- Created data files to mock inbound and outbound data for Unit testing and ensured data content covered various test scenarios.
- Performed Unit and System Testing, coordinated with business groups and debugged programs for RCA.
Technologies: People tools 8.49,HCM 9.0,Sql Developer, HP Quality Centre
- Performed fit gap analysis, transferred gaps into technical design to account for necessary changes.
- Designed, developed and implemented customization around HRMS module.
- Documented defects as identified by business groups and prioritized the same.
- Performed RCA working closely with onshore and offshore teams and implemented required fixes.
Technologies: People tools 8.49, HCM 9.0, Sql Developer
- Worked on the various enhancements, testing, analysis and bug-fixing tasks as and when required.
- 24x7 Support for the PeopleSoft jobs to ensure required uptime and solve any issues at the earliest possible without missing service level agreements.
- Resolved tickets within timeframe and according to their priority.
- Resolved challenging issues and got best reviews from team leads and project managers.
- Facilitated brainstorming sessions with client to better understand their requirements and revised functional documents with updated business processes and rules.
- Held KT sessions to team members on application functionality.
- Create mock data files to generate test data.
- Identified test requirement and ensured completeness of test cases and functionality coverage.
- Regularly reported to the onsite coordinator about the status of tickets on a daily basis.
- Collaborated with the onsite team lead and resolved issues working closely with offshore team.
- Attended weekly status meetings and provide detailed status report to the client.
Technologies: People tools 8.47,HCM 8.8,Sql Developer
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes