- Over seven years of diverse experience as PeopleSoft/Functional/Business Analyst in Information Technology specializing in PeopleSoft HRMS/HCM.
- Worked extensively in PeopleSoft HRMS modules like (Core HR fundamentals, Workforce Administration, Base Benefits, Benefit Administration) .Have knowledge of HRIS Systems - ADP, PeopleSoft and Workday.
- Experience working on TAM (Talent Acquisition Manager) to complete, integrated system that enables organizations to effectively manage workforce acquisition across all employment categories, as well as ideally suited to meet organizations needs in hiring conditions, applicants screened, interviewed, and hired quickly and efficiently.
- Administer all aspects of the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) PeopleSoft to support the timely, efficient and accurate processing of payrolls, administration of benefits, compensation and other HR programs and practices.
- Strong PeopleSoft Functional and hands-on experience in PeopleSoft (PS) HCM 9.2,9.1 9.0, 8.0 - Core HR, Talent Management, Workforce Administration, PS Reports, PS Query, PS Security, PS Workflow, Employee Self Service, (ESS), Manager Self Service (MSS), Payroll, e-Recruit, e-Pay, e-Performance.
- Experience in PeopleSoft production support, enhancements, and upgrades to existing and new PeopleSoft HCM and PeopleSoft CRM Customer Support.
- Involved in Fit-Gap analysis for PeopleSoft Upgrade for HR, Benefits, Ben-Admin, Payroll, Security, ESS, MSS, eBenefit, ELM and Pension Management.
- Involved in Upgrade of PeopleSoft HCM from version 9.1 to 9.2 and performed impact of changes with the technical teams.
- Expertise in re-implementation with HCM 9.1, upgrade projects with HCM 9.0, handling a key role in project implementations & support in payroll, TAM and HP Quality Centre.
- Functional Knowledge on PeopleSoft HRMS 8.8,9.1,9.2 Functionality which Includes eBenefits, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration etc
- Through xperience of PeopleSoft HRMS in wide range of modules including North American Payroll, Time & Labor, Absence Management, Base Benefits, Core HR, Recruit Workforce on both UNIX and Windows NT platforms.
- Expertise in both Technical/Functional areas including Analysis, Design, Document, Development, Testing and UAT coordination.
- Created many queries using PS-Query tool for creating Reports, XML publisher report templates and for other data validation.
- Hands-on experience in Requirements Gathering, Data Modelling (logical and physical design of databases), Business Gap Analysis, Unit/Integration Testing, Data Migration, User Training, and System Maintenance.
- Involved in the Fit gap analysis for Recruiting, HR, campus solution, absence management, time and attendance and administration and Payroll modules and documented the gaps in the system.
- Have extensive experience with the entire software Development Life Cycle SDLC viz. Gathering, analysis, design & Development and Change Management etc and experience with Water Fall, RAD and Iterative Rational Uniform Process RUP models.
- Experienced in PTF, PeopleSoft Data-migration work bench, PeopleSoft Security deployment tool, PeopleSoft Automated Configuration Management (ACM), PeopleSoft Performance monitor (PPM).
- Got excellent inter-personal, business interaction, communication and problem solving and analytical skills with ability to interact with end-users
- Skilled in Object Oriented Analysis, designed UML Models: Use cases, Use Case diagrams
- Design and review of various documents including the Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Business requirements document (BRD), Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications (FSD), Systems Design Specification (SDS), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and testing documents.
Confidential -Seattle, WA
Sr.PeopleSoft HRMS Analyst/Consultant
- Responsible for understanding the current system and identify gaps to meet the upgrade requirement from PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1 to 9.2 version.
- Established Inbound and Outbound Interface Programs by using Application Engine and Component Interface/ File Layout/ SQR to load the data into Time and Labor, Payroll and Benefits module
- Working to configure, test and document the workings of the module as it relates to the HRMS 9.2 upgrade solution.
- Performed production support to existing PeopleSoft HRMS 9.2 by handling tickets in many modules as HR Payroll Talent Management E performance Recruiting and Portal.
- Developed and maintained stress as well as load test scripts along with business cases for PeopleSoft Timesheets and Labor, HRMS and eRecruit.
- Designed and managed the conversion of legacy data into PeopleSoft from multiple sources such as Oracle, Access and SQL Server.
- Help client members with the fit/gap analysis and design of PeopleSoft 9.2 module for Upgrade.
- Data analysis in PeopleSoft HRMS and developing reports using PSQuery.
- Working as a Project lead to design the AS IS impact templates, Data conversion templates, Design document templates, Project management trackers, Work assignment trackers, Integration Templates.
- Working as a lead to monitor the Status of the project, define the scope, and monitor the tasks of the team, Schedule meeting with users and Coordination with the team.
- Involved in different module of HRMS including HR, payroll and time attendance.
- Working in conducting workshops for the external vendors for ADP and Kronos in demonstrating the existing PeopleSoft business rules.
- Working with ADP and Kronos to identify the gaps and monitor to track so that the project scope can be identified and prioritized.
- Work with the test team to ensure all processes, procedures and reporting guidelines are followed to meet Project development cycle process.
- Responsible in capturing the existing Business PeopleSoft rules so that a streamline identification of each rule can be mapped to the target system.
- Responsible in identifying the scope of the Data conversion like History data, Timelines for the conversion.
- Providing level 2 PeopleSoft HRMS, SCM support.
Sr.PeopleSoft HRMS Analyst
- Upgrade from PeopleSoft HRMS 8.8 to 9.0 of Time & Labor, and HR, payroll, Bill, module,Time management and performance module.
- Actively involved in PeopleSoft Benefits & Pension Functional User Testing (FUT), and part of FUT developed.
- Providing support to GL, MSS, Chart Field Interfaces to integrate PeopleSoft HR with PeopleSoft Finance Systems. PeopleSoft Production support for Finance & Accounting and SCM.
- Maintained Peoplesoft data, by updating and auditing all aspects of Workforce Administration such as ID creation, Position Management, Job Code table, Organizational instances, etc.
- Involved in developing the complex SQRs for benefits and payroll outbound and inbound interface.
- Managed gap analysis & feasibility study, created interfaces between PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS and in-house applications to integrate the systems, schedules, and the entire implementation life cycle.
- Designed Benefits Administration system to allow for flexible independent cost, geographical restraints, and complex eligibility requirements.
- Used Application Designer to modify custom PeopleSoft objects. Modified existing records and created new records and views to meet the application needs. Created and modified pages and existing menus to reflect the customized pages and controlled the process flow with PeopleCode.
- Worked on testing PeopleSoft ePerformance module customizations for employee performance reviews.
- Analyzed various Production Issues pertaining to XML Publisher, Integration Broker, PS Queries etc.
- Involved in testing & defect fixing of few processes in labour & time, Benefits & HR, Bill, payroll modules.
- Tested and Developed Inbound/Outbound interfaces for time and HR data.
- Involved in Tracing and Fixing the Problems for Time and Labor and absence Interfaces.
Confidential - Fort Worth,TX
PeopleSoft HRMS Consultant
- Worked on PeopleSoft HRMS module like campus solution, absence management, time management to gather requirements to accommodate new change proposed after feedback.
- Upgrade PeopleSoft application and implement the applicant management and recruiting solution, attendance management.
- Provide technical and functional consulting expertise to PeopleSoft HRMS and Campus Solutions implementation, upgrade, and systems support efforts.
- Supported the student system (PeopleSoft Campus Solutions) software operations for various offices including the registrar, admissions, medical education, graduate education and institutional reporting
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing, and Enhancement of PeopleSoft HRMS for campus solution, absence and time Benefits modules,
- Involved in setting up ERMS (Email Response Management System).
- Analyzed the current HR practices, identifying, anticipate & interpret improvement areas in internal HRMS processes & reengineer and assist in automating the same.
- Gathered requirements by extensive user interviews and surveys among stakeholders and end users of the application.
- Support HCM project for time/attendance, talent management, compensation and recruiting.
- Worked on Expertise in Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions Implementation and Customization of the HCM module.
- Analyzing PeopleSoft application patches and validating for upgrade.
- Facilitated and managed meeting sessions with a committee of SMEs from various business areas.
- Conducted GAP Analysis of current state (As-Is) and proposed state (To-Be) situations and represented the on MS Visio.
- Participated in testing software by conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Worked on government contract interface with PeopleSoft financial system.