- Extensive experience in Project methodologies, Implementations, System upgrades & Client Support.
- Critical thinker and analytical problem - solver. Strong PeopleSoft Techno-Functional skills.
- Manage PeopleSoft deployment, Interface, SDLC and production support.
- Collaborate and work in unison with clients, contractors, colleagues and vendors.
- Deliver projects on fast-paced environment within scope budget and schedule.
- Over 19 years of Global IT Experience, 16+ years in Project Management and System Analysis.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Management
- Decision-making/ Problem solving & strategic planning
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Team building and leadership
- Project lifecycle Implementation
- Upgrade and support
- Process Automation
- Business process reengineering
- Change management
- Integrate IT with Clients, Vendors
- EFT/Interfaces & Reporting
- System performance tuning
- Manage SLAs & cost control
- Negotiation & influence
PeopleSoft: Application Designer, Application Engine, Application Package, App-Messaging, PeopleCode, SQR, Crystal reports, Data mover, Import Manager, Workflow, Query Manager, nVision, BI, Excel to CI, Performance tuning, Security and Portal Management, SQR.
Operating System/Project: UNIX, Windows NT, DOS.
Computer Languages: C, C++, COBOL, BASIC, HTML, IBM Mainframe.
Databases: Oracle, DB2, Informix, Sqlbase, AQT, MS Access.
Project Management Tools: MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio, STAT.
PeopleSoft: V 7.0 through 9.2, Informatica, Cognos, SharePoint, Taleo, Maestro.
IT Delivery Lead, The Woodlands, TX
- IT Domain Project Lead, system architecture and technical subject matter expert.
- Accountable for day-to-day functioning of IT HCM and IT infrastructure with Confidential .
- Manage PeopleSoft (PIA) and Interface activities with GS and vendors.
- Retire Lotus Notes and create in-house SharePoint site, saving 500,000 in revenue per year.
- Implement change management activities on LN data storage, EFT and Maestro.
- Achieved 99.9 SLA’s with clients, vendors and internal systems.
- Troubleshooting and Automation or PeopleSoft and Interfaces processes.
- Prepare cost estimate and create pricing modular for change requests.
- SME and point of contact for development, QA and client teams.
- Quarterly database refresh, schedule batch jobs and escalation point for batch support.
- Taleo Upgrade to version 5, conversion of internal and external interfaces.
- Manage PeopleSoft and Interface SDLC. PeopleSoft 9.2, Oracle 11i
IT Technical Implementation Leader, The Woodlands, TX
- IT HCM technical implementation Leader responsible for project initiation through closure.
- Collaborate with client on requirements, cost estimation, approval and project tracking.
- Fit gap analysis between legacy systems and PeopleSoft environments.
- Quarterly data conversion from Confidential to Confidential environments and help load mass data.
- Execute Tools upgrade, generate compare reports, identify differences and apply changes.
- Lead technical and functional users for timely completion of projects within budget.
- Administer development, testing and migration activities with offshore and onsite team.
- Manage web server and App-servers, process scheduler via Unix and Oracle PL-SQL.
- Integrate in-house extensions for Payroll, HR, Benefit and reporting modules.
- Performance, volume and stress testing on PeopleSoft and Oracle 11i.
- Application Support and Maintenance, SSO integration, Security and Disaster Recovery.
IT Implementation Leader, The Woodlands, TX
- Implementation Leader and technical subject matter expert on application and Tools upgrade.
- Manage Installation of People Tools and configure database platform. Tools 8.52, Application 9.1, Oracle.
- Generate compare reports, identify differences and gap, fix the code and migrate.
- SME for off shore development/Functional/QA/Client teams on development & functional areas.
- Manage development activities by off shore. Ensure smooth upgrade is complete within time.
- Support defect resolution and root cause analysis for projects coming from Dev-QA-QC to Production.
- Conduct Performance and volume testing on PeopleSoft and Oracle database.
- HCM Data conversion, database refresh and migration of projects between offshore to onsite.
- Provide estimates for development efforts, manage change requests.
- Ensure methodologies are followed for creation of documentation for changes and enhancements.
Project Leader, Chicago, IL
- Project Leader and technical subject matter expert on HCM technology and system architecture.
- PeopleSoft and Interface lead for multiple clients, manage onsite and offshore team.
- Facilitate RFP, project renewal and presentation of new technology to client.
- Accomplish 99.9% SLA with clients, vendors and internal systems, saving $150,000 per quarter.
- Six Sigma - Convert mainframe jobs to UNIX/Interface, saving 2 FTE and $1,000,000 revenue per year.
- Domain wide performance tuning and process improvement, saving 1 FTE and $250,000/ year.
- SME and point of contact for development, QA and client teams.
- Taleo Upgrade to version 5, conversion New Hire, Job Requisition and demographic data.
- Provide solutions to design, development and testing teams. Tools 8.44, DB2, Informatica.
- Troubleshooting of PeopleSoft and application servers, process schedulers and web servers.
- Prepare feasibility and cost estimate for internal and external change requests.
- Manage PeopleSoft development, Database tuning, Interfaces and system upgrades.
- Escalation point for batch support, Schedule jobs with Scheduling System (ControlM).
Senior Consultant, NY
- Upgrade PeopleSoft 7.51 to 8.8 and application support in Benefits and Payroll.
- Support DBA to install PeopleSoft and setup Process scheduler. Apply tax updates.
- Run Compare Reports, Upgrade Assistant, Application support, Develop reports and fixing online issues.
- Apply Tax updates from 2002 to current, compile COBOL programs and apply Patches and Fixes.
- Run Upgrade Assistant, Data Mover scripts and apply customizations. Tools 7.5, Application 8.8, Oracle.
- FTP data files, create SQR programs, Application support, Develop reports.
- Portal management and Security Administration on Permissions, Roles, User Profiles and Objects.
- Modify Workflow rules, create new activities and Business Event people codes.
Project Leader, NY
- Responsible for implementing PeopleSoft Report Distribution System for all PeopleSoft Modules.
- Coordinate with Reporting team for development and timely completion of reports.
- Setup new server for Report Distribution. HRMS 8.x, Oracle.
- Define roles and access Security for users for report distribution.
- Feasibility study for different alternatives for report distribution.
- Define FTP process to transfer files to Mainframe for External businesses.
Project Leader, Peoria, IL
- Manage data conversion and Migration strategies, decide the tools and methodologies to be used.
- Fit Gap Analysis, data conversion, prepare DFD’s from legacy system to the PeopleSoft HCM.
- Build Application Engine programs for data conversion using Component Interface.
- Develop new process based on requirements, SQR, nVision and crystal reports.
- Build Data mover scripts, setup Process Scheduler jobs.
- Build Import manager scripts for data transfer from flat files to control tables.
- Develop Interface App-Engine with CI, Integration broker.
- Successfully Implemented PS 8.15.01 for US, UK, Geneva and France with Oracle.
- Successfully completed PeopleSoft 8.3 Upgrade and data conversion.
- Responsible for On-line changes, customization, reports, Workflow rules, ELM & eRecruit module..
- Generate analytical reports for HR, Recruitment, Benefits, Plan Salary and Payroll modules.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Functional and Technical analysis of the PeopleSoft System. Tools 7.5, Informix/Unix.
- Customization to existing Panels, PeopleCode, Processes and Reports.
- Performance tuning for background processes and Application Engine programs.
- Technical support for nightly running processes and reports.
- Migrate data and reports from Production to test database using Data Mover for Monthly billing dry run.