Oracle Certified PeopleSoft Senior Consultant. Over 4.5 years of experience working for various Clients in Finance Industry and involved in Requirement Gathering, Development, Testing, Enhancements, Implement solutions to meet business needs and objectives and Post - Deployment Support in PeopleSoft Financials modules and PeopleSoft HRMS.
- PeopleSoft Financials (FIN) v9.2,9.1,9.0
- PeopleSoft HCM v9.2,9.1
- PeopleTools v8.52, 8.53
- Application Package, Application Engine, Component Interface, Web Services, Excel-to-CI, Integration Broker, AWE, Data Mover and Process Scheduler.
- SQR, Crystal Reports, BI Publisher, PS Query.
- BMC Control-M.
- Incident/Defects and Change Management in Remedy, IBM Rational Tools and ServiceNow.
- Trained and certified in Workday Report writing.
- Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Fixed Asset Management (FA)
- Cash Management
- Expense Management
- Oracle PeopleCode, Shell Scripting, C, C++, R Programming, HTML/XML, .NET, ASP, Visual Basic, Java scripts, Cloud Technologies and Splunk.
- Oracle SQL, DB2
- Mac OS, Windows, UNIX, Linux and Android
PeopleSoft Financials Senior Consultant
- Manage Stakeholders, IT Service Management consisting of Service Support and Delivery, Business Requirement Gathering and Analysis. Client direct liaison for Design walkthrough and solution presentations.
- Possess skills and techniques in Designing and Developing complex customizations, Data conversions, System Integrations, Workflow management, and Report Writing in PeopleSoft.
- Experienced in performing technical fit-gap analysis and retrofitting code for PeopleSoft Application Upgrades, Tax Updates, Patches and Bundles. Part of Impact analysis, Compare Report generation, Planning and Coding.
- Facilitated key discussions with Project Team related to technical strategic solutions and Produce strategy documents for Interface, Conversion, Reporting, and Enhancements.
- Post Go-Live Support (PGLS); Engaging with end users and Stakeholders, understanding issues, providing permanent code fix, Incident &Problem ticket management tools Remedy and ServiceNow.
- Ensured prompt support for issues from Users and Batch run (nightly jobs) are addressed promptly per the Service level agreement.
- Manage the remediation processes for reported product defects, including coordination with development and business points of contact, triage and trouble-shooting steps, testing to validate resolution, and communication of closure.
- Appreciable functional knowledge in financial close process and Multi Currency allocations, forecasting activities in PeopleSoft General Ledger.
- Providing technical solutions and possible work around for the defects reported for improved business process efficiency. This involves Complex PeopleCode modifications, PIA changes and Coordination with third parties.
- Primary resource in implementation/development of customized functionality into PeopleSoft Purchasing module and deployed with zero defects. Performed planning and data conversion activities.
- Created and modified over 300 reports using PS Queries, Crystal Reports, nVision Reports and XML publisher.
- Participate and implement Production Changes Planned in Weekends and Off-Business hours. Demonstrated ability for extended support by working overtime for critical issues and outages to ensure continuity of the Application.
- Coordination between other IT areas to maintain maximum efficiency of application systems. Collaborates with users to obtain feedback on effectiveness of the system.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Participated in functional testing in HR Hiring process through Taleo integration with PeopleSoft HCM. Tested Global Payroll, Absence Management, Time and Labor and Benefits modules. Recognized by client for the same.
- Active role in Testing of Global Payroll, Absence Management, Time and labor for several regions for Client. This included various complex customizations.
- Written complex SQL Queries and Troubleshooting with DBA for SQL tuning and Execution plan enhancements.
- Experience in handling offshore team size of 10, assigning tasks and successfully translating requirements and Coordinating for clarifications from Client requirements.
- Quick learner, flexible to change, looking at every opportunity as a challenge. Foster a positive work environment, by a visible exhibition of passion for the work.
- Good Command over English language with robust persuasion skills, earning the nickname ‘Negotiator’ amongst colleagues.