- A results - driven professional with a rock solid experience over 13 years in managing and leading cross functional teams (business, technical and consulting teams).
- Currently playing the role as the an HRIS Techno Functional Lead/Consultant, solely responsible for projects involving Enhancement, Support and Maintenance serving PeopleSoft ERP solutions to clients across industries.
- Supporting/Leading/Managing approx. 30 HR applications including PeopleSoft Confidential, KRONOS Time Clocks, TALEO, TCP, SRT to name a few
- Highly experienced in requirements definition, gap analysis, functional analysis and design, development, system configuration, process design, unit testing, system integration testing, user acceptance testing, quality assurance testing, training, and post-production support.
- A trusted innovator and "go-to" resource to whom managers and colleagues approach to tackle and solve complex business problems. Respected, creative thinker and communicator having excellent process orientation in performing project scoping, business process re-engineering, fit/gap analysis, requirements gathering, functional design, application configuration, production support, integration and conversion development, systems analysis and design, training, and testing.
- Certified in ITIL V2 foundation. PQA for CMMI level 5 Audit. Change Management process.
- An effective communicator who builds consensus among diverse groups of all educational levels and cultural backgrounds; able to work with multiple teams or individually provide solutions and offer the highest degree of customer service ;Competency in training and mentoring staff, administration and freshers ; ability to create user-friendly training guides and tutorials
- Strategic Planning and Operations
- Technical/Functional Support and Assistance
- Project Coordination and Management
- Quality Testing and Assurance
- Multimedia and Presentation Technologies
- Business Process Analysis
- Leadership, Mentoring and Coaching
- Innovation and creativity
- Training Processes, Preparation and Delivery
ERP: PeopleSoft HRMS (7, 8.8, 8.9, 9.1, 9.2), PeopleSoft CRM 8.9.
Modules: Core HR, NA Payroll, Time & Labor, Enterprise Learning, Workforce Development, Self Service (Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service), Base Benefits, Position Management, ePerformance, eCompensation, Security Management, Helpdesk, Support.
People Tools: 8.48, 8.46, 8.51, 8.55, PS Query, Integration Broker, Application Engine, Component interface, SQR.
Development Tool: MS Project, STAT.
Administrative tools: Data Mover, Security Administration, Import Manager.
Languages: PeopleCode, PL/SQL
Confidential, Troy, MI
Environment: PeopleSoft Confidential 9.1/9.2 (NA and GP), PeopleTools 8.51/8.55, Oracle 11g/12c, UNIX, Windows XP
Tools: Used: People tools 8.51/8.55 (Application Engine, File Layout, Component Interface, Application Package, Approval Workflow Engine, PS Query, Data mover) SQR
PeopleSoft Onsite Techno Functional Lead
- Manage and supported high visibility, complex projects to improve business processes, implement new systems and create efficiencies for the client
- Serve as a direct interface with the client. Define both existing and post-implementation business requirements to ensure successful migration to new/upgraded application.
- Worked immensely with development work for NA Payroll processes, Base Benefits configurations and custom process creations, MSS & ESS, Performance Management, ADP Interfaces.
- Very strong functional knowledge in Confidential Modules including Core HR, Approval Framework, Enterprise Learning, Performance Management, Position management, Career Planning, PeopleSoft Security, Global Payroll specific to Mexico Payroll.
- PeopleSoft Confidential 9.2; hands on technical knowledge of PeopleTools 8.55+ including IB services, fluid user interface (UI), work centers, application packages, and oracle SQL.
- Worked on Major Development Projects for new Benefits and Time and Attendance custom process.
- Act as the primary liaison to business end-users and functional and technical team through projects and business support life-cycle.
- Lead technical teams in development and troubleshooting batch process/integration errors
- Integral part of Technical team providing support for development and support activities in PS Confidential 9.1 and 9.2 Systems.
- Support the Upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 Confidential suite
- Worked directly with clients in managing their requests, understanding their requirements and translating functional requirements to technical specifications through hands-on analysis and coordinating with the onsite and offshore team for development.
- Restructured the complete Base Benefits module for NA Employees which included the new functionality for Spousal Surcharge.
- Advises customers on discrete business problems, formulates options including assessing their relative merits and risks, and works with customer(s) to determine the best solution.
- Assist with maintenance and troubleshooting of scheduled processes.
- Demonstrates expert understanding in all PeopleSoft Confidential applications development processes, serving as a resource to others.
- Coordinated and applied number Bundles & Patches to keep the system to latest patch.
Environment: PeopleSoft Confidential 8.8, PeopleTools 8.51/8.48, Oracle 11g, UNIX, Windows XP
Tools: Used: People tools 8.51, 8.48 (Application Engine, File Layout, Component Interface, Application Package, Approval Workflow Engine, PS Query, Data mover) SQR
PeopleSoft Team Lead, New Jersey
- Lead and facilitate business process improvement changes. Provide business expertise and input to the design, improvement and overall solution architecture of the Confidential, Time & Labor, Absence Management and Payroll systems.
- Provided functional and technical leadership to determine and complete project deliverables: including developing Project plans, validating approaches, and working within tight timeframes.
- A thorough understanding of generic Project Life Cycle management controls.
- Managing/Leading approx. 30 Confidential HR applications.
- Supervising the HR team - 4 Onsite and 6 offshore resources. Worked for organizational planning and staff development activities.
- Providing Cost estimation, budgeting support for minor and major enhancements.
- Leading the team and coordinating with upstream and downstream teams in case of disruptions.
- Spearheaded and facilitated Weekly/Monthly status report meetings with HCL/ Confidential stakeholders
- Leading the DR Exercises for PeopleSoft and other HR applications.
- Develop KPMG SOX audit reports. Analyse audit actions and identify compensation, status changes performed online. Generate CSV report of the changes
- Security re-structuring for business team and security team as per SOX compliance. Ensure only required roles are set to business and security team. Entire permissions and roles of the respective teams were re-vamped
- As a PQA, was responsible for consistent PCI score of > 90
- Participant of CMMI level 5 IR, CPR and SCAMPI Audit
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services.
- Ensuring on time defect free delivery through effective reviews
- Monitor the project status through weekly meetings
- Identify and document functional requirements, develop functional design and product configuration
- Work with technical team on technical documentation and develop conversion strategy
Payroll Senior Technical Analyst, New Jersey
- Experienced in Integration broker. Integrated Kronos time clocks to PeopleSoft Confidential & Confidential . Live integration between SAP and PeopleSoft.
- Developing Application Engine programs for data upload using file layout and Component Interface
- Enhancing the existing functionality by modifying People Code and Application Engine Programs to implement the required Business Logic.
- Directly interacted with business analysts/Users to monitor development of design documents and programs for the Time and Labor module
- Provided technical support of applications by managing the requests, gathering and translating business requirements to technical specifications through Project Estimation Document, Technical Design and Root Cause Analysis.
- Responsible for all the development activities which also includes work allocation, tracking till deployment of all the deliverables in Production environment
- Overall technical lead for the modules ( Confidential & Confidential, NA payroll, Core HR, Base benefits)
- Handling the application's change requests by Customizing PeopleSoft objects like Records, Pages and Menus etc. and fulfilling client’s business requirements
- Provided solutions for Confidential & Confidential modules by configuring custom Workgroups, Schedules, setup Confidential & Confidential rules, Time Admins, Setup Confidential & Confidential security.
- Created and maintained Benefit programs, Earnings, Deductions, Absence Take and Accumulator elements and calculation rules configurations.
- Develop conversion programs for Confidential PeopleSoft 8.0 to Global TIS PeopleSoft 8.8 migration of Training Data using File Layouts, Application Engine and Component Interface
- Developed a customized Department security Tree.
- Develop tree program to automate the department security tree creation of 9000+ new SAP departments with appropriate security permissions
- Impact analysis on affected PeopleSoft objects due to the conversion. Remediate affected objects
- Performed conversion analysis by mapping existing system elements to PeopleSoft
- Worked with the business line to develop business process maps with to-be and existing flows.
- Involved in data mapping of Confidential and Global PeopleSoft fields
- Trouble shoot issues occurring on course administration (Setting up Course, Session) and training information
- Develop compliance training reports based on training programs using Application Engine
- Co-ordination with Customer Governance team on addressing issues relating to the learning management
- Review and approval of Functional Design Documents, Business Process Diagrams, Unit Test Plans and Migration Documents.
- Involved in system feasibility analysis.
- Creating and managing the project plan with updates to the Project Management Office.
- Integrate and streamline the processes for all PeopleSoft TIS Modules.