- Experience of 8 years in PeopleSoft 8.x/9.x
- Expertise on Data mapping and Data Analysis between Legacy systems and PeopleSoft System.
- Expertise in writing functional specifications for business requirements and test cases.
- Expertise in creating PeopleSoft Technical as well as Functional Design Documents to the business requirements.
- Expertise in PeopleSoft Concepts and related tools like Application Designer, People Code, People Tools, Application Engine, Integration Broker, Component Interface, PS Query, Process Scheduler, Security, Data Mover, SQR, BI Publisher, XML Publisher, envision and Excel to CI.
- Expertise in writing PS Queries for creating reports.
- Expertise in Workflow design and implemented effectively for various Change Order Approvals.
- Profound knowledge on SQL and RDBMS concepts such as Normalizations, SQL optimization and tunings.
- Sound knowledge on SQL Language Definitions i.e. DDL, DML and DQL.
- Contributed my part in several stages of system life cycle, including defining business requirements, interviewing end users, development, testing, conversion, end - user and functional documentation.
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem solving skills. Very strong in client interaction and interpersonal skills.
FINANCIAL AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT MODULES:
- Account Payables (AP)
- Account Receivables (AR)
- Asset Management (AM)
- Billing (BI)
- Cash Management (CM)
- Commitment Control (KK)
- Supplier Contracts
- E - Procurement (e-pro)
- Expenses (EX)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Inventory (IN)
- Maintenance Management (MM)
- Strategic Sourcing (SS)
- Order Management (OM)
- Project Costing (PC)
- Purchasing (PO)
- Travel & Expense (T&E)
TECHNICAL SKILL SET:
ERP: PeopleSoft Financials (Account Receivables, Account payables, General Ledger) and Supply Chain Management (Order Management, Supplier Contracts, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, eProcurement, Asset management, Inventory, Billing) 8.9/9.0/9.1/9.2
People Tools: Application Designer, Application Engine, Workflow, Component Interface, Integration Broker, People Code, AWE, Query, Process Scheduler, Data Mover, Security, File Layout, Application Messaging, Excel to CI.
Scheduling Tools: Process Scheduler, Control M, Tivoli, Zena
RDBMS: SQL Server 7.0, 2000, Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 7.3
Administration Tools: Portal Administration, Object Security, Workflow, AWE and Query Security.
Reporting Tools: SQR, Crystal Reports 8.x, PS Query, nVision, XML publisher, BI Publisher, QlikView, Tableau, Business Objects
Operating Systems: Windows NT 4.0/XP/2000/98/95, Unix/Linux
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
PeopleSoft FSCM Lead
- Managed team of developers and functional resources to upgrade existing PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 PUM image 17 system to PUM 26 along with implementation of newly added requirements . Retrofit customizations and use any new functionality.
- Responsible for Fit and Gap Analysis, Business requirement gathering, configuring the system, designing functional and technical documents and creating Process flows.
- Documented new functionalities that are going to be used in the new system.
- Prepared Configuration Documents using Setup manager for all the procurement modules - Configurations required for the existing features and the configurations required for new features.
- Implemented Change Request/Change Order process and Close short process.
- Worked on setting up WorkCentre’s, fluid approvals and Dashboards.
- Developed Test Scrips for TM1 and TM2, includes customizations, interfaces, and reports and prepared validation documents for the same.
- Created Queries using PS query manager for day-to-day reports.
- Worked with Oracle on issues/bugs, coordinated with users for UAT, Document failures and provide re-testing.
- Conducted In-class for Users regarding fluid navigations and features on various modules.
- Provide production support for year-end close and all production functional issues.
- Work with team of Developers and Functional consultants in End-to-End Go-Live Deployment, performed and validated conversions.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. PeopleSoft FSCM SME
- Confidential is a commercial real estate company that uses PeopleSoft ERP for Facility Maintenance Management and Accounting Purposes.
- As a key person in Intrepid GWS (Global workplace solutions) team, was responsible for onboarding customers into client’s enterprise environment.
- Worked with REAS (Real Estate Accounting Services) team which is responsible for delivery and Customers ( Confidential, Walmart, Exxon Mobil, The Home Depot and several other) directly to present project plans and status updates at all levels.
- Responsible for working on several work flow, Deployment and Integration tools which were relevant to creating work orders and day to day operations.
- Developed several Functional design documents for Confidential unique Funding requests and track down until the FTP (File Transfer Protocol) form is submitted to the Global Scape and Development teams.
- Co-ordinated with off shore teams for numerous Stabilization projects.
- Tested the GL transmission reports along with the Accounting Transition team to submit GL transmission details from Intrepid/PeopleSoft to client's SAP system.
- Worked on General Ledger and Involved on data and application integration components into an end-end interface solution and Requirements gathering for new Enhancements, Design and Unit Testing and Preparing Technical Design documents for enhancements in different modules.
- Lead Business Requirement sessions and coordinated Fit-Gap sessions with Business teams to gather full scope of requirements.
- Created Design Documents for 60 Work Items for AP module requirement.
- Coordinated development and testing of all AP requirements and supported IT testing for 150 Defects till date.
- Coordinated development schedules with 3rd party systems for PeopleSoft AP Interfaces to fit in with planned testing cycles.
- Implemented multiple Interfaces to send and receive AM, PC an AP related data to and from various Intra-Company Groups. Egg: AM and PC accounting and transaction data to Tax group, AP Vendor data to Vendor Management group, AP data to SCM group, Pasay Interface files to Banks, Recon File consumption from Banks, etc.
- Implemented a Custom Approval process in AR for Deposits to be approved by AR Functional Heads before being submitted to GL and an Approval process for GL Functional Heads to approve Journals from the AR module before they are entered in the GL module.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
PeopleSoft FSCM Systems Analyst
- Team lead on upgrading FSCM 9.0/9.2.
- Gathered requirements from users and designing the Functional documents.
- Worked on configuration and modifying pages according to user needs.
- Configure PeopleSoft system for GL, INV, AR, AP, AM and P2P modules.
- Designed and configured chart-fields, Modified and customized chart-field labels to suit business.
- Configured Business Units, Ledgers and Ledger Groups .
- Designed and configured combination edits and closing rules .
- Designed GL Journal approval workflow .
- Created nVision Balance Sheet reports . Modified and maintained Income Statements, Trial Balances and Cash flow statements for existing Business Units.
- Monthly reconciliation of bank and general ledger accounts.
- Key contributor in preparing and posting journal entries as well as the monthly closing process
- Supported internal customers by researching questions and investigating variances on financial statements.
- Configured new Allocations including Inter-Unit Allocations.
- Configured ACH layout, payment source and pay-cycle steps.
- Designed, configured and tested ACH and check payments.
- Designed the reconciliation process from start to end in AP module.
- Handled technical requirements related to Expenses, Asset Management, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Purchasing and Project Costing.
- Loading new assets data using to Excel-To-CI like Buildings, Floors and departments. Assigning Asset supplement attributes to each building and Asset depreciation setup.
- Developed various reports in PS Query, SQR in various modules like Account Payables, Billing and GL.
- Developed proficiency in Procure to pay business process particularly in Payables.
- Developed several Queries for the Financial Reporting Purpose in AR, AP, and PO.
- Worked on modifying the Billing invoice XML reports and created new billing templates for different countries.
- Created job-aids to run jobs through Mainframe and ESP for other team members and new recruits.
- Assisted in Fit and Gap Analysis, business requirement gathering, configuring the system, demo, test plans, resource allocation and issue allocation.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
PeopleSoft FSCM Techno Functional Consultant
- Involved in various activities of development life cycle like documenting, designing, developing and testing of Application Engine Programs.
- Worked extensively in creating new Pages, Components and making enhancements to existing pages by adding new features through Application Designer.
- Built a dynamic process for mapping data from XML file into PeopleSoft AP custom tables, which lets us have control over data flowing into the system.
- Designed and setup entire Batch run for all the processes required on day to day basis.
- Designed performance tuning for several Application Engine programs and SQRs in Account Payables (AP) Module.
- Involved in customizations made to GL based on Payroll changes.
- Worked on day to day enhancements of the system and support for users especially in AP, AR, AM, GL modules.
- Worked extensively on critical AP, AR and GL related issues.
- Effectively used third party scheduling applications (Control M) for process scheduling.
- Prepared Business Functionality document of PeopleSoft so that new developers can easily understand functionality.
- Configured Accounting templates, Processing options, and Payable Options Payment terms for AP and GL.
- Coordinated with legacy system consultants to comprehend the data volumes in AP, AR, GL modules and decide cut-off date for data migration.
- Performed record field mapping for delivered records.
- Worked extensively on issues related to Asset Management module.
- Customized various pages to include features for customer at Voucher level.
- Configured core tables for integration of AM module with other modules.
- Developed a fresh CI for users to run SQL for correction of wrongly entered data.
- Worked extensively on writing PS Queries for enabling various functionalities to the system.
- Worked on several development requirements like SQR report development and Page customization in AM module.
- Performed Asset maintenance - Asset Adjustments, Re-categorizations and Transfers. Retired and reinstated assets.
- Provided functional assistance to users in case of any difficulties for them to process transactions.
- Supported production team in resolving critical issues after development.
- Configured and monitored various operations in the system for better user experience.
Confidential, SFO, CA
PeopleSoft FSCM Functional Consultant
- Gathered requirements from users and designing the Functional documents.
- Developed various prototypes and interfaces in AP and P2P as per business requirements.
- Involved in Client Meetings for testing GL data loads based on various sources.
- Developed a fresh interface for Multi-Currency transactions in AP and GL for customers on the Canadian side of the border.
- Purchasing and eProcurement sourcing from inventory Business processes implemented.
- Created a new Interface to migrate the Payment Information from Auto Integrate to PeopleSoft.
- Worked on allocations/Ledger copy processes from Maestro.
- EProcurement catalogues designed and implemented for purchasing and inventory items.
- Created custom job schedules and jobs definitions using Maestro tools.
- Worked with DBA/PS Admin teams in the process of resolving long running jobs/job schedules from Maestro tool.
- Worked on production issues occurs on day to day basis and communicated with Business Teams and Users Effectively with updates while resolving issues.
- Maintenance and Support of PeopleSoft financial applications along with non-production activities in GL module and Project Costing across multiple environments.
- Involved in Technical Fit Gap Analysis by attending meetings with end user team.
- Coordinated with User base for requirements gathering and business case development.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
PeopleSoft FSCM Developer
- Created new records, pages and components using Application Designer according to the functionality.
- Wrote People Code for validating the data in the pages and for implementing the functionalities in the Application.
- Worked on developing Subcontract Automation Payments (Work Order) by integrating Recruitment and HR and Finance system for internal system Automation.
- Developed CI based Application engines for retrieving the data from Core HR Recruitment to create the Purchase Orders in Finance as part of Subcontract Automation Payments (Work Order).
- Created CIs for integrating and to sync the Recruitment system data with Finance system for Subcontract employees’ payment automation.
- Created new SQR Reports and modified the existing SQR reports Finance in AP, PO, AM, GL as per the user requirements.
- Created a customized workflow for category based approval in PO, Vendor approval.
- Prepared Technical design documents for corresponding functional documents.
- Prepared Unit testing documents, test logs and testing functionality of the reports based on given requirements.
- Worked on EXCEL to CI for the Item codes creation.
- Worked on AP, Purchasing, AM and Expanse in solving P1, P2, P3 and P4 in PO, AP, AM, Expanse Modules tickets.
- Created the CI based web service for the PO and Expanse modules for the mobile based approvals.
- Wrote various SQL queries for various operations on databases to accomplish user functionality.
PeopleSoft FSCM Internship
- Project scope involved maintenance of PeopleSoft Financials BI/AR/AP/PO/AM/GL modules in version 8.8.
- Implemented a Custom Approval process in AR for Deposits to be approved by AR Functional Heads before being submitted to GL and an Approval process for GL Functional Heads to approve Journals from the AR module before they are entered in the GL module. Customized process to handle cash payments and Items separately and generated unique Journal id for all accounting entries for each Deposit to reflect the correct ADB date in General Ledger per Deposit. This customization involved 4 additional customized panel groups and three new SQR processes.
- Implemented Security in Custom Workflow process to implement security at the BU level for custom Workflow use and setup panels.
- Implemented a new SQR in PO module for reporting discrepancies between the Requisition Accounting Line and the Requisition Distribution Line.
- Provided Technical to Asset Management users and developers on the usage of Asset Management.
- Setup custom Audit tables in GL for auditing on specific fields within some records like BUDGET PERIOD, GL ACCOUNT TBL, and BU LED GRP TBL to track record changes and backing up changes.