- 7 years of experience in PeopleSoft Financial modules Accounts payable, General Ledger, Purchasing, ePro, Inventory, Receivables, Billing, Commitment Control, Banking, Cash management, Asset Management, Order Management, Financial Gateway and Project Costing.
- Experience in Peoplesoft FMS, PeopleTools, Peoplesoft - P-Card, Implementation , Upgrade and Production Support , Enhancement .
- Experience in PeopleSoft technical skills such as People Tools (Application Designer, People Code, Application Engine, Application Package, Component Interface, File Layout, Process Scheduler, Workflow, Query, Tree Manager, BI, XML publisher, Data Mover and SQR).
- Experience in working on PeopleSoft reporting tools like XMLPUB (BI Publisher), PS Query and Workflow technology for notification Frameworks.
- Excellent process orientation in performing project scoping , business process re-engineering , fit/gap analysis , requirements gathering , functional design , application configuration , user interactions, testing and production support.
- Worked intensively with Security Administrator to implement Row Level Security , Single Signon , and LDAP integration , Creating Roles , Permission Lists , User Profiles, Portal Security and Definition Security .
- Worked on development and modification of Interfaces and data conversion from Legacy systems to PeopleSoft records by performing numerous validations using SQRs and Application Engine .
- Worked closely with Business users in capturing requirements and creating Functional Design documents (BRD & FRD) and designing Technical Documents based on FRD.
- Extensive experience on PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA), App Server configuration, PeopleSoft implementation and upgrade, tax updates, conversion, customization, and new development, Process Scheduler, Web Server, Tuxedo and Jolt.
- Excellent hands on experience Bank Payment Formats (EDI, X12 EDI820, ACH, POSPAY, EDI993, and BAI2, SEPA) Configuration and setup.
- Experienced in Batch Processes scheduling, Customization , Conversion and Migration .
- Experience in writing PL/SQL queries , Stored Procedures and Triggers and have exposure to different databases, includes SQL Server , Oracle, DB2.
- Experience and Thorough knowledge on the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Adept in providing Analytical Support to key business Applications /solutions.
- Hands on experience using Microsoft Visio .
- Effective communication skills and coordination between globally located teams.
Enterprise Software: PeopleSoft 9.2/ 9.1/9.0/8.9/8.8/8.3/8.0/7.5
Language: Peoplesoft FSM, People Code, Visual Basic 6, VBScript, ASP, XML, Java and SQL
Tools: People Tools 8.x/I/II/III (Application Broker, Application Designer, App Engine, Integration Broker, File layout, CI, Message Monitor, Process Scheduler, Structured Query Reporter), PS Query, PS Compare, TOAD, Putty, UC4, COBOL
Reporting Tools: SQR, Crystal Reports
Operating Systems: Windows NT 98/2000/2003/ Vista and UNIX
Databases: Oracle7.x/8.x/10g/11g, DB2 and MS-SQL Server
Senior Peoplesoft Financial Consultant
Confidential, Roseland, NJ
- Activated the Purchase and the work flow order.
- Maintaining the billing, General Ledger , Vouchers and running Budget checks .
- Performed transformation of Legacy Asset data to Peoplesoft Asset data .
- Establishing P-card security using different pages User profile roles, Register Procurement card role, Procurement access rights, Assign Proxies, Copy/Move Exceptions and Assign Speed Charts.
- Defining Card Holder Profile, Define merchant category code (MCC) blocked, Define Visa transaction type codes, Define procurement card mapping, Set up procurement card load statement options, Stage procurement card statements using PeopleSoft Integration Broker, Stage procurement card statements in a flat file format, Using the credit card data enterprise integration point (EIP),Stage procurement card transactions for voucher processing.
- Performed business process review for AP and GL process.
- Configured month-end and Year-end close.
- Configured new Journal Sources.
- Converted 3000 legacy vendors to AP Vendor Master . Involved in defining Approval Rule Sets for Purchase Order Approval in PO.
- Customized RMA SQR Report to display RMA transactions for internal and external locations in Inventory module.
- Supported the multiple testing tracks , prepared summary of test results as well as involved in troubleshooting issues uncovered.
- Designed and tested GL Interface .
- Designed and configured chart-fields and combo-edits .
- Modified and customized chart-field labels to suit Esurance business.
- Modified and maintained Income Statements, Trial Balances and Cash flow statements for existing Business Units.
- Leading a team of two technical and 2 Functional consultants with hands-on implementation as a functional lead for Accounts Payable 9.2 and General Ledger 9.2 modules. Designed and configured combination edits and closing rules.
- Designed AP Voucher approval workflow . Enhanced existing SQR’ s to print invoices, purchase orders, price confirmations and request for quotes.
- Receiving Vendor, Item, Receipt Date and Receiving Log by Date, Item reports.
- Created nVision Balance Sheet reports for new Business Units .
- Modified and maintained Income Statements, Trial Balances and Cash flow statements for existing Business Units.
- Assisted users in suspense journal corrections.
- Created various Permission lists, Users Roles and assigned roles to Users.
- Configure Absence Elements i.e. Entitlement, Takes & Creating Formulas According the needs of Organization.
- Worked on most critical issues such as Absence Management Balances, Multiple jobs .
- Managing absence event, take, adjustment and entitlement. Integration with payroll system.
- Having good experience managing time and labor like report time, create schedules, organize employee groups , approve time.
- Involved in the Absence Management implementation as a technical consultant .
- Responsible for designing and developing Aetna Eligibility and security interfaces using application engine program. These Interfaces send the FMLA, STD & LTD data, security level data of the qualified employees to Aetna.
- Worked on COBOL, nVision and SQR related issues.
- Created and updated journal entries to perform unit testing on reports.
- Worked with technical analysts and collected data requirements for workflow and approval process requirements.
- Established and updated Scopes, Calendars and Time spans to be used with nVision Reporting.
- Designed and developed training and reference documentation for nVision developers and end users.
- Worked on production issues occurs on day to day basis and communicated with Business Teams and Users Effectively with updates while resolving issues.
- Worked with DBA/PS Admin teams in the process of resolving long running jobs/job schedules from Maestro tool.
- Worked on custom outbound interfaces, which generates journal data and FTP to various systems.
Environment: PeopleSoft 9.2, People code, PeopleTools, Application engine, SQR, PL/SQL, nVision, Crystal Reports, Workflow, PS Query, Asset Management, Absence Management Balances, User roles and assigned roles, Permission Lists.
Senior PeopleSoft Financial Analyst
Confidential, Buffalo Grove, IL
- Served as technical support expert during and post Peoplesoft system upgrade for PeopleSoft FSCM from v9.0 to 9.2
- Using the Procurement Card Load EIP, Stage standard delivered bank format statements, Handle statement staging errors, Load procurement card statements to application tables, Run the Bank Statement Workflow Application Engine process (PO CCSTMT WF), Reconcile procurement card transactions manually, Run the Grace Period Expired Application Engine process (PO CCEXP WF), Resolve disputed transactions, View the statement summary.
- Performed analysis of production reported issues after upgrade and business teams to implement resolve for critical tasks like month end closure in AP, GL and AM .
- Analysis, requirement gathering to resolve some of following critical issues through customization.
- Creating Customer notifying emails and alerts according to Voucher due dates with respect to the organization.
- AP and AM integration issue while loading vouchers with Discounts Earned accounting lines
- Web service issues in Integration between AP/GL .
- Check Printing issue(BI Publisher) for AP Suppliers with foreign remittance address (Outside US)
- Customizations to resolve issues in new Expense Report creation/submission in PeopleSoft Expense.
- Customization to AM Allocation Page in order to process large number of asserts during month end.
- Delivered AM Allocation Request page was not able to load handle large number of assets and processing Asset Allocation.
- Process configuration of AP Paycycle manager in-order to handle payments exceeding 100 Million $ which were otherwise not supported in PeopleSoft ACH Payment method.
- Proactive issue resolution and helped business to identify issues beyond reported scenarios.
- Helped business teams to perform testing or acceptance testing for post upgrade bug fixes in areas like Project Costing, Grants Management, Billing, Accounts Payable , Order to Cash and Expenses .
- Strictly adhered to SOX compliance guide lines as crafted by PayPal SOX compliance leadership team.
- Resolved critical issues in timely manner during both day to day and month ends, such as PeopleSoft vendor check payments issues for sensitive vendor payments, Grants Management, Accounts Payable, Asset Management month end closures.
- Assigned the tickets to different team members and provided technical / functional support when and where needed.
- Provided my ideas and suggestions and have resolved the issues that were faced by the Functional people and the other team members.
- Done peer code review and suggest team members to get resolve if any discrepancy found in code.
- Closely worked with PeopleSoft administrator to migrate project from one PeopleSoft environment to other PeopleSoft environment.
- Played a Key role in resolving issues which came up in PeopleSoft Accounts Payables, PeopleSoft Accounts during upgrade.
Environment: PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2,(GL, AR, AP, Inventory, Purchasing, Billing, Order Management, Travel and Expense), PeopleTools, Application Designer, People Code, Application Engine, XML publisher, PS/Query, Crystal Reports, nVision, SQR, Component Interface, Oracle 11g, Unix.
Peoplesoft Techno Functional Consultant
- Interacted with the Business Users to understand the requirements and presented the Functional Specification Documents.
- Define merchant category code (MCC) blocked, Define Visa transaction type codes, Define procurement card mapping, Set up procurement card load statement options, Stage procurement card statements using PeopleSoft Integration Broker.
- Retrofitted various SQR programs, nVisions in General Ledger, Accounts Payable as per 9.2 changes.
- Participated in all phases of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) life cycle such as Implementation, Customization, Development, Testing, Production Support and Upgrade.
- Co-ordinate with Functional, Admin and User groups in identifying issues and resolution in PS 9.2 upgrade.
- Developed conversion programs to migrate user profiles data from HRMS 8.9 to 9.2 upgrade.
- Configured Time and Labor (TL Time Admin, setting up holiday rules, Working with vendors and other time punch system to load the data in Reported table).
- Customized the Time and Labor payable time load process that is loaded by default in each preliminary pay calculation.
- Resolve all issues related Time admin process on a day to day basis.
- Created multiple dynamic groups to process employees within a specific time frame.
- Setup Time Reporting Codes with different level (Employee, Manager and System) of access.
- Provided Production support for PeopleSoft finance modules (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, General Ledger and Billing)
- Perform Fit Gap Analysis based on the current and new PeopleSoft System for all the modules including GL, AP, eProcurement and Security in Financials using Agile methodology.
- Worked on performance tuning of SQL and the on-line application. Developed the security matrix module in the PeopleSoft application. Planned and executed Integration testing.
- Developed Application Engines program from Scratch and People code changes based on the client's requirements. Wrote batch scripts using Unix Scripting (bash shell script) and created Interface Control jobs.
- Worked in tasks involving extensive Upgrade specialization, critical Data Conversion and complex Interfaces.
- Responsible for providing general PS Finance systems subject matter expertise to user and technologies partners
- Transformed the business requirements in Accounts Payable, Inventory and Purchasing Modules to resources.
- Developed an inbound Application Engine with File Layout to load the bank confirmation data in to PS tables.
- Performed Configuration, Testing using PS Query for Core HR, Payroll, T&L, Benefits, and Payroll.
- Gathering data, explaining the business scenarios, and making understanding the user and collecting the best scenario and finalized the customization. Application change requires a substantial process change for the client from the perspective of best way of applying cash, aging, recording conversation, reports and billing.
- Customized the Receipt Load Process Application Engine while creating the receipts from Advance Shipment Notifications.
- Developed CIs and used Excel to CI to load data from legacy systems to PSOFT.
- Custom wrote an Application Engine to load Vendor Information onto Vendor tables.
- Fixed various issues with PO Dispatch program such as PO line information printed over the header information.
- Developed a SQR program for printing approved and dispatched purchase order details.
- Developed complex SQR reports and SQCs to suit the business requirements of the company.
- Debugged and fixed various production issues related to AR Inbound Job (creates pending items)
- Created an interface to load data from flat file into the PeopleSoft Journal Header and Journal line tables in GL.
- Debugged and fixed many Accounts Payables data related issues, such as vouchers not being posted, selected for payment etc
Environment: Application engine, SQR, EXCEL to CI, PS Query, Accounts Payable, Inventory and Purchasing Modules, eProcurement, File Layout, nVisions, General Ledger, PeopleSoft 9.0/9.1, People tools 8.52.
PeopleSoft Financial Consultant
- Customized payroll reports and voucher processes according to GAP definitions.
- Designed and configured AWE Workflow for Requisition and Expenses Approval.
- Designed and developed BI/ XML publisher reports for employee times, permissions and expenses.
- Worked on HCM 9.1 to 9.2 Upgrade, Enhancement and production support for 9.2 system.
- As a HCM functional consultant, was engaged in data mapping and conversion activities related to Human Resources including Compensation; ePerformance and Base Benefits in the initial phase and then leading to the Upgrade phase.
- Traced and fixed error on crystal reports generating less information than needed.
- Created application engine processes to update voucher status based on PO adjustments.
- Worked on design and development of a complex custom encumbrance process for the client.
- Involved in resolving several data issues as a part of production support by creating and running scripts in SQL/PS Query.
- Maintenance of Accounts Payable & Accounts receivable and Cash management Records. Preparation of Journal, cash book and Bank book.
- Developed People code to create dynamic grids to populate Ledger information relating to budgets, encumbrances and actual from Finance, HR and Student admin modules.
- Extensive knowledge of Payroll, HR, eRecruit, ePerformance, Commitment Accounting modules.
- Worked on Global setup of the manager (MSS) and employee self-service (ESS) based on the job codes, salary plan admin and grade for various countries. These also include their payroll currently setup and pre- retirement or termination reimbursement criteria.
- Prepare detailed data maps spanning Human Resources, Benefits, and Time & Labor and ePerformance systems.
- Facilitating Fit/Gap sessions to determine configuration and customized Benefits Administration (Benefit Programs, Benefit Plans, Benefit Events, Rates and Calculation Rules)
- Extensively used People Code, Application Engine, SQL and SQR. Custom Process using Application Engine which will generate outbound file from PeopleSoft HRMS.
- Responsible for the stabilization and support of a custom real estate services cash receipt, revenue recognition and payment application, written in People Code, designed to utilize and interface with PeopleSoft 9.1 Project Costing, Receivables, General Ledger, Payables and Payroll modules.
- Made complex changes to Paygl02.sqr to populate a custom table for one point stop payroll reporting needs.
- Thorough understanding of end to end processing between Payroll, AP and GL using delivered interfaces.
- Worked on enhancements in eRecruit such making changes to the job application process by injecting additional pages as per the requirements.
- Worked on several interfaces using Component Interface to load data into HCM.
- Designed complex custom payroll process for redistribution of payroll data on per day basis.
- Extensive experience with troubleshooting payroll processes as well commitment accounting processes.
- Maintaining of Petty Cash and Balance sheet.
- Wrote complex SQL Queries using joins, unions and nested sub-queries. Created index on Queries for improving the performance.
- Developed a custom run control page to populate run control id's for several payroll processes so that they can be run from a single page in a job stream.
Environment: PeopleSoft 9.0/9.1, People tools 8.50/8.51, AWE Workflow, BI/XML publisher, SQL/PS Query, Payroll, HR, eRecruit, ePerformance, Commitment Accounting modules, People code, Application Designer, Application engine, Project Costing, Receivables, General Ledger, Payables and Payroll modules, Component Interface
Techno Functional Consultant
- Analyzed PeopleSoft delivered functionality of PS - 8.9 for Requisition, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Billing , Projects and Contract module, and performed a fit/gap based on the client's requirements. Grouped fits and gaps logically for design.
- Created business requirement, functional solution specifications and design documents for all implemented modules and for 0identified new functionality, modifications and gaps. Involved in successful end-to-end implementation of Procure to pay modules.
- Configure Payable System (Pay cycle), Requisition, Purchasing, Templates, Workflows and notifications for the PO . Lead functional walk-thru sessions with clients and executives, including project status presentations.
- Prepare and Execute fit / gap sessions with the user community; analyze all functional requirements for translation into functional fits and gaps.
- Define procurement card mapping, Bank Statement Workflow Application Engine process (PO CCSTMT WF), Reconcile procurement card transactions manually, Run the Grace Period Expired Application Engine process (PO CCEXP WF), Resolve disputed transactions
- Applied the bundles and patches for 8.9 version to upgrade the projects.
- Prepare and maintain project plan, project scope, functional requirements, and functional solution specifications documents. Assist with impact analysis, decision making, workarounds, and designs related to the functionality being implemented. Define all the Project and contact BU setup.
- Interfaces done from 3rd party system to create the Auto Project Number (only for fixed price contract). Built detailed "road maps" for conversion planning and data mapping to PeopleSoft Products/Applications.
- Assist technical development staff with technical specification documentation and technical unit testing.
- Create detailed test scripts for Functional Unit Testing and System Testing . Execute testing scripts for Functional Unit Testing, System Testing and Data Conversion validation testing.
- Document and manage defects and issues related to the testing of designed solutions. Develop and deploy enhancements to Sourcing Module and Implemented Purchasing Processes .
- Work on several enhancement requests including changes to AR/express deposit pages, writing custom queries using the PS Query Tool, PeopleCode changes, importing conversion Data , creating and configuring 3rd party Interfaces into and from PeopleSoft and out/in, to/from other systems.
Environment: PeopleSoft: 9.1/9.0, People Tools 8.48/8.49, Application Designer, People code, Application Engine, SQR, SQL Queries, Records, Pages, Components and Menus, File Layouts, PD Query, SQR, XMLP, Migration, Process scheduler, Projects, Billing, Purchase Order, EXCELL to CI
- Involved in Creation/Development & Customization of Tables, Views, Pages, Components & Menus using Application Designer.
- Developed several Queries for the Financial Reporting Purpose in AP, PO & GL.
- Involved in setup like User Preferences &Banking Information.
- Worked on Excel to Component Interface for the Vendor Upload Process.
- Involved in the design of Audit functionality to create various records and implemented effectively.
- Created various New SQR Reports and modified the existing SQRs as per the client requirement.
- Development, Documentation, Design & Unit Testing of Application Engine Programs for FSCM as part of enhancements.
- Developed different custom reports using SQR to meet user specifications.
- Read to records and writing to the files by using the Excel files and App Engine.
- Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using Inner/Outer joins and sub-queries.
- Used various normalization techniques for Database Normalization while temporarily administering the databases.
- Perform customizations on delivered business process and work on new enhancements using PeopleCode, AE, CI, and SQR .
- Designed and mapped data for a conversion program which reads the data from a flat file and writes it into a file so that Journal load program (GLS9002) will read that data and insert into Journal Tables. Uploading bundles and patches for maintenance management activities.
- Developed crystal reports for custom vendor and nVision reports for Depreciation analysis.
- Created Dynamic inquiry and nVision r eporting and detailed reports that analyzes and compares the cost of production and changes.
- Developed various PS queries in order to help the client day-to-day activity. Conducted meetings with the Users and the testing team and involved in discussing their problems and helped them out in finding the proper solutions for their requirements.
Environment: PeopleSoft 9.0/9.1, People tools 8.50/8.51, AWE Workflow, BI/XML publisher, SQL/PS Query, Payroll, HR, eRecruit, ePerformance, Commitment Accounting modules, People code, Application Designer, Application engine, Project Costing, Receivables, General Ledger, Payables and Payroll modules, Component Interface.