- A professional self - motivating, people oriented individual with over 19 years of ERP/PeopleSoft/ORACLE senior level functional and technical expertise working with several Fortune 500 Companies and Government Agencies on PeopleSoft Public & Private HRMS/Financials/Supply Chain Management versions 9.2, 9.1, 9.0, 8.9 8.8,8.4,8.0x,7.5x,7.0,and 6.0.
- In depth experiences in gathering business requirements, leading Fit/Gap sessions, Summit D methodology, impact analysis and business processes re-engineering, following best practice execution, creating and maintaining project plans, writing functional specifications, technical designs, writing test scripts, trouble shooting, application configuration, application integration, data conversion, upgrades, development/coding, customization and analysis experience in various hardware and software platforms and environments (batch & online/web).
- In-depth understanding of the integration between HRMS, Financials and Supply Chain modules. Received extensive and in ERP implementation and support in addition to, full life-cycle methodology with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Participated in/and completed 13 PeopleSoft Implementation (full) life cycle projects, 14 upgrades, configuration, 3rd party integrations and development of client enhancements.
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows NT, Window 95/98, Window Server 2000
Databases use for PeopleSoft: Oracle 11i, 8/UNIX, DB2v 8/MVS, MS-SQL Server
Languages: SQR, SQL Plus, ISQL/w PeopleSoft HRMS & Enterprise Manager Self Service 9.2, 9.1, 9.0, 8.9, 8.8, 8.0, 7.5, and 6.0 Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, Time Labor, Talent Acquisition Management, Candidate Experience, Integration Broker, Workflow, Employee Self Services, eManager Self Services, eRecruit, Compensation, Enterprise Learning and ePerformance. PeopleSoft Financials 9.2, 9.1, 9.0, 8.9, 8.4, 8.0, 7.5, 6.0, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Inventory, AP/PO Invoice Matching, Item Master, Asset Management, Order Management, Billing, Accounts Receivable, Contracts/Grants, Project Costing, Commitment Control (KK), Product Management, Cost Management, Product Configuration, PeopleTools I & II, Security Manager, Tree Manager, Query, nVision, Workflow, SQRs Crystal Reporting and HRMS, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Visio, Projects
- Conducted high-level design walkthroughs and discuss the changes from version 9.1 to 9.2
- Create new business requirement documents. Create functional specifications.
- Lead the effort of Open Enrollment configuration and testing, up to 3 environments.
- Configure fluid functionality to include fluid tile design versus classic design.
- Implement new plans/plan tables and other applicable related changes. Create Benefit Programs, plans, plan types, annual limits tables, vendor tables, rates, event rules, eligibility rules, deduction code and GL accounts. Update employee job record with new benefit plan/bas id.
- Configure, process and finalizes Open Enrollment 2017 via Self Service. Grant security access per end-users. Troubleshoot related issues identify thru OE Summary. Validate employee elections. Customized Confirmation Statement for plans. Update OE Language text via text catalog. Run audit reports.
- Process vendor outbound interfaces. Create, and modify HIPAA 834 file.
- Create BAS Activity via life change events, run Event Maintenance. Execute Vendors outbound interfaces. Create, and modify HIPAA 834 file.
- Create paysheets, Cal, and Confirm On-Cycle Payrolls. Verify employees check totals, deductions and taxes. Troubleshoot pay runs via error messages
- Implement the ACA process, identify the patches, build/configure, lead testing effort in multiple environments.
Confidential, Suwanee, GA
Sr. HCM Consultant
- Document FIT/GAP requirements. Create Functional Specification.
- Configure Fluid
- Perform data mapping/conversion for Pace legal entities. Setup control tables - companies, departments, benefit plans, jobcodes, locations, pay groups, state & local taxes and etc via CI.
- Create Excel to Component Interface (CI) to load legacy data files of employees, dependents, contractors, network IDs, email IDs into PeopleSoft HRMS tables.
- Create Job data changes (Hires, Departments, Terms). Process On-Demand Event Maintenance (BenAdmin)
- Create, Cal, and Confirm On-Cycle Payroll. Verify employees check totals, deductions and taxes. Troubleshoot pay runs. Reconcile registers reports. Configure and Setup GL Chartfields Mapping (BU/Account/Department), Create chartkeys. Query and balanced HR Confidential LN for General Ledger. Distributed payroll transactions to Oracle Financials. Reconcile Expense and Liability account discrepancies.
- Configure, process and finalizes Open Enrollment 2016 and 2017 for Confidential Employees and Pace. Grant security access via Self Service for OE. Process and troubleshoot issues with Open Enrollment. Validate employee elections. Customized Confirmation Statement to display Pace’s Benefit plans and text verbiage via text catalog.
- Prepared and Process Affordable Care Act (ACA) files per Company for 2016, upload and transmit to IRS.
- Participate in 9.2 Upgrade. Review Release notes. Document and identify new functionality.
- Demo the new features in PeopleSoft 9.2 to end-user (Fluid pages, Verity Search). Review compare reports.
- Create and execute 9.2 test scripts, DEVU, TSTU, and PRODU for system and batch testing.
- Participate in cutover plan to production.
- Create queries for troubleshooting and analyzing data.
- Attend Weekly Status Meeting with client to discuss issues and timeline.
Sr. nVision Report Consultant
- Gather and document requirement to understanding client’s reporting needs.
- Create Report Specifications
- Perform data mapping. Identify record/field changes.
- Create Line of Business (LOB) GAAP Financials and Statutory- Year to Date, Period, Prior-Period, Quarterly and Monthly Reports via PeopleSoft nVision layouts. (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Trial Balance, Projects, Executive Summary and Line of Business reports) Add formulas, subtotaling and sorting. Modify Trees and Time Spans. Create Scopes.
- Create queries to validate Ledger period balances. Perform Unit testing.
- Migrate nVision layouts to network folders for end-user testing. Resolve report defects.
- Attend weekly status meeting.
Confidential, Marietta, GA
- Facilitate weekly fit/gap sessions with client’s end-users. Create Functional Specification from Business Requirements
- Participate in data mapping to PeopleSoft (custom fields:Sub Cust1, Sub Cust2: Company, Distribution Centers)
- Assist users in troubleshooting AR and Billing transactions. (Customer Maintenance, Collection Workbench, Deposits and Posting transactions.
- Assist users in validations of Customers Monthly Statement Balances with includes discount earned and discount taken for previous month.
- Perform data mapping from PeopleSoft Chartfields to OBIEE Reporting.
- Create several Accounts Receivable Aging Reports by Divisions/Locations, AP Vendor Credit Balance, Open Liabilities and General Ledger Reports via PeopleSoft nVision layout Tabular/Matrix. Create Macros, Subtotaling and Sorting. Create scopes and report books.
- Create several end-user queries using various AR/BI, AP and GL tables.
- Analysis data elements and interfaces (Appl. Engine, SQRs) from JD Edwards/ Cognos.
- Create test scripts. Execute system, regression and performance Testing. Assist client with UAT testing and sign-off.
- Reconcile PeopleSoft Subsystems & External Interfaces to General Ledger by accounting transactions per Chartfield string. (AR- Item distribution and AP-Voucher Accounting Line). Tie Balances to Ledger.
- Create projects for migration DEV/TEST which includes (PeopleSoft objects). Migrate nVision Layouts to network servers. (DEV, Test, and QA environments.)
- Create user guides. Facilitate on report execution via web/file and report books.
- Create new and closed service requests using Service Now Tracking Tool.
- Participate in 9.1 Bundles testing. Create and execute test scripts.
- Attend Weekly Management Status Meeting to report completed tasks and outstanding issues.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Conduct walk-thru sessions with client on PeopleSoft DEMO to gather and write business requirements.
- Create Functional Specifications.
- Create Business Process Flows diagrams and user guides. Setup control tables for Job codes and Locations.
- Enroll employees and their dependents/beneficiary in Benefit plans (Medical, Dental, Vision and etc).
- Facilitate and process Employees Open Enrollment 2014. Setup new benefit rates, providers, and modify the OE Employee Self Service form.
- Implement 3rd party vendors interface (BCBS, TALX, Purchasing Power, Marketing Survey, Telemetry and Certiphi) to feed into PeopleSoft.
- Troubleshoot and resolve HRMS and Compensation transactions for Reporting Changes, Salary Changes, Position, Benefit change, Job data changes and Paysheet Calculations, Deductions and Paysheet Confirm.
- Configuration and assist client with processing FMLA and Leave Accruals calculations (PTO and EIB Balances)
- Process/Execute and troubleshoot data transactions from TAM (External and Internal Applicants) thru Screening, DDI Assessments, Background Check, and Prepare for Hire via Integration Broker to HRMS.
- Create and print Employee’s Total Reward Statement for 2014.
- Create several queries of HRMS tables (ex. Job data, Person, Compensation) via SQL for data analysis.
- Attend weekly management meeting to discuss outstanding issues and resolution.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Participate in utilizing the Agile Methodology for creating stories, assigning tasks and hours to complete Sprint requirement.
- Attend daily Sprint Meeting. Create the RAD (Requirement Analysis document) for the Sprint.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and process transactions from AP Expense Vouchers to Project Costing, Pricing, Creating Bills, Printing Customers Invoices and posting JEs to General Ledger.
- Assist client in creating new projects, activities, budgets, and resources. Create Invoices and generate AR customer statements. Resolved integration issues between subsystems and PROJ RESOURCE.
- Perform Month-End Reconciliation for Project Costing, Accounts Receivable transactions to General Ledger. Validate Ledger and Project Costing Balances.
- Create several queries via SQL for data analysis.
- Create and migrate projects in PHIRE.
- Log, track and resolved day to day production issue use Carlyle’s Heat System.
- Developed, coded and tested changes to PeopleSoft objects.
- Create test scripts. Upload Test scripts in Quality Center, validate steps. Execute system test script in PeopleSoft Test environment. Log defects. Resolve testing errors.
- Create Financials Reports (Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and etc.) via nVision, using Queries, Trees and Timespans. Setup up multiple Book Codes.
- Modify custom customers Invoices via XML/BI Publlisher
- Debugged Appl Engines and SQR programs for nVision Reports.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Attend kick-off meeting to discuss the scope of the project. Review client’s retained customizations.
- Create Functional/Technical specifications for system change requests.
- Designing, developing and Unit testing of reports, processes and customizations.
- Perform Peer reviews.
- Troubleshoot application functionality and batch processes (Recruitment, Manage Hires, Terminations, Deductions, Payroll Calculation and Performance Reviews) via PeopleSoft Tools including Application designer, Peoplecode, Application engine, Integration broker, and SQRs
- Write SQL statements (selects, inserts and deletes). Update and validate User Profiles, Permissions, Roles and Portal Security.
- Troubleshoot Employee data (Profile & Workforce sync) from HRMS to Financials.
- Create migration task from DEV to TEST.
- Work closely with the client, IT functional analysts, System administrators and other IT teams on a day-to-day basis to resolution issues.
- Upload completed documents on SharePoint for Confidential ’s Approval Sign-off. Attend weekly status meetings.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Serve as a lead on PeopleSoft SCM/Financials 9.0 to 9.1/ Oracle 11g, Upgrade project for Project Costing, Contracts/Grants and provide production support for General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Commitment Control (KK), Treasury Cash Management and Asset Management.
- Review PeopleSoft 9.1 releases (fixes/bundles) and determined if they were applicable to client’s current system.
- Perform walk-thru with end-users to discuss the new 9.1 Functionality. Document requirements and obtain sign-off. Setup and document configuration changes.
- Create “To Be” Business Process flow.
- Creating Budgets Journals, Projects, Tracking Activities, Resources, capitalize Projects in Asset Management and closed Project. Assist client with analysis and updating Project Balance.
- Provide Functional Support to Client in to day to day business activities in regards to AP (Voucher Entry), CM (EFT, Bank Reconciliations), GL (Journal Entry), KK (Budget Journals), PO(Requisitions & POs), AM (Assets) and Projects. Log, track and resolve Service Requests via Oracle CRM on Demand Tool.
- Troubleshoot transaction data from Batch Interfaces KK to PC, PO to PC, AP to PC, GL to PC and PC to AM.
- Perform Month-End System Reconciliations for Project Costing and General Ledger. Validate Ledger and Project Balances. Create State Agencies Financials Reports (Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and etc) via nVision, Trees and Timespans.
- Review DDDAudit and SYSAudit reports for queries, records, and field changes.
- Analysis XML Publisher to determine if new reports needed.
- Create and execute test scripts in Quality Center for System, Integration and Unit Testing.
- Log and track defects and resolve testing errors. Document issues and comments.
- Create queries via SQL for data analysis. Create task for database migration.
- Update user guides. Attend weekly status meetings.
Confidential, Kennesaw, GA
Lead PeopleSoft HRMS/Financials/SCM 9.1/ Oracle 11g
- Facilitate prototype sessions with client. Re-engineer client’s current business processes from SmartStream to PeopleSoft. Gather and document requirements.
- Perform data mapping from Smart Stream Chart of Accounts to PeopleSoft Chartfields.
- Setup Control Tables, troubleshoot and document Bank Reconciliation Process (checks, deposits and ACH, and EFTs), General Ledger (Spreadsheet Journal Upload, Recurring JEs, and Journal Approval Workflow), Account Payable (Vendor Maintenance, Control Groups, Voucher Workflow, Pay cycle).
- Demonstrate and assist client with the Voucher Upload process. Resolved Integration Broker ACH & Wires issues from PeopleSoft to Bank. Resolved integration issues between subsystems.
- Participate in month-end close process.
- Develop and finalize the Financial Statement Reports for GAAP and Statutory from Frx Reports to PeopleSoft nVision (Balance Sheet, Profit &Losses, Cash Flow, Trial Balance, Loss Ratios, Products, Statutory, Projects and Executive Summary). Modify Trees and Timespans. Run Queries to analysis Ledger data. Facilitate on report execution via Web.
- Assist client with GL Account Reconciliation (AP, Treasury, and AM).
- Participate in Year-End Process & Audit.
- Setup and process 1099 Vendor Withholding.
- Participate in determining security access for end-users. Define and update security profile matrix.
- Create end-user Manuals. Facilitate sessions.
- Troubleshoot issues. Continue to provide on-going support for all modules.
- Attend weekly management meeting to discuss outstanding issues.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Lead PeopleSoft HRMS & Financials 9.1
- Conduct interviews with client to gain an understanding of their current legacy system GEAC and SRC Forecasting & Budget System. Gather and document business requirements. Demo PeopleSoft Applications. Participate in Data conversion and Cutover Strategies.
- Develop “To-Be” Business Process flows via Visio.
- Assist client on the ability to enter journals online or in batch and post them to the General Ledger, Trouble shoot balancing, combo edit errors and open period errors.
- Work closely with Finance Department on developing and finalizing reports via nVision (Balance Sheet, P&L, Trial Balance, Department Summary, Cost Accounting Reports, etc). Setup Report distribution via Web.
- Perform GL account reconciliation against Labor, receivables, open liabilities, P&L and etc.
- Assist client in creating Projects and Activities. Load assets in AM using Transaction Loader. Calculate depreciation. Demonstrate to client on how to link asset id and Project ID/Activity in AP. Run the AP/AM interface. Execute the AP or GL to PC interface to load transactions.
- Setup & execute the Year-End Close Process. Participate in Year-End Audit. Research and resolve audit findings.
- Create several custom queries to capture transaction data for client to use on day to day basis.
- Create Functional & Technical specifications.
- Develop new enhancement which includes creation of pages, records, fields, register component, process definition, security, SQL statements, unit test and system testing.
- Debug and unit test custom interfaces batch processes (Payroll, Pharmacy, EPIC (Patient Revenue), SMS, and HSOC (Children Healthcare)).
- Setup & configure the Journal Generator Templates to load subsystems and external transactions into PeopleSoft GL.
- Create end-user Manuals. Facilitate sessions with users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any outstanding issues. Attend weekly management meeting to discuss outstanding issues.