Highly knowledgeable and results - oriented executive and professional with exceptional communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work independently or cooperatively as part of a team to meet project deadlines. Excellent qualifications in practice, engagement, and project management as well IT operations, profit and loss management, team building, budget development, and business development. Proven ability to combine project and staff management with management consulting expertise to consistently exceed client and corporate goals.
FUNCTIONAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE:
- Practice Management and Building
- Building and Managing Teams Management Consulting Executive
- Establishing and Managing Vendor Relationships Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions Executive
- Application Development Delivery Executive
- Business Development Business / Division Leader
- Finance Transformation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Six Sigma Sales Management
- Agile Process Reengineering PMO
- Establishment and Lead
Confidential, Far Hills, NJ
CEO/President, Oracle/PeopleSoft Solutions
- Specialize in Project Management Office and Enterprise Resource Planning consulting in multiple industries: Financial Services, Telcom, Life Science, Healthcare, Higher, and Public Sector
- Heavy Experience with Software and System Integrator Selection - RFI and RFP’s
- Expert experience in business development, planning, program and project management of IT Solutions based engagements
Confidential, Piscataway NJ
Associate Partner, Global Business Services
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning Partner- responsible for delivery and business development efforts within the Global Business Services Organization, Oracle Solutions
- Responsible for all project management activities related to projects, proposals, and staffing
- Led sales Federal effort from the Oracle Enterprise Applications group on $120M PeopleSoft HCM
- Assisted on Healthcare add-on work of $1M Demantra POC engagement
Confidential, Florham Park, NJ
Director, Commercial/Healthcare Practice
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning Director - responsible for delivery and business development efforts within the Commercial/Healthcare Practice, Oracle Solutions Group
- Lead large PeopleSoft business development effort for large Healthcare organization, which resulted in $9M .
- Project consists of a PeopleSoft v9.1 Financials, Supply Chain, Human Capital, Hyperion, and OBIEE implementation.
- Lead an internal PeopleSoft Healthcare effort targeting Provider and Payer clients.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- PeopleSoft Leadership Group - responsible for delivery and business development efforts within the Public Sector/Commercial Practice, Oracle Solutions Group
- Led and assisted in the Transition phase of a $100 Million PeopleSoft v9.0 Statewide ERP Financials Implementation.
- Led effort to win add-on work totaling $3M. Led the PeopleSoft Application security consolidation effort to combine Confidential and Agency Security Plan, Security Matrices, Security Application Assessment, and Blueprint Security Role Information Matrices.
- Assisted in the effort to combine Confidential and Agency project plans into a fully functional Integrated Project Plan.
- Responsible for project team’s completion of Deliverable Expectation Documents (DED’s).
Confidential, Denver, CO
PeopleSoft Financials Practice Lead
- Responsible for the Northeast area from a PeopleSoft, Oracle, and Siebel solution perspective. Also, have national responsibilities as the Public Sector PeopleSoft Financials Lead.
- Responsible (delivery and business development) for the $70M Public Services, Oracle Solutions Group, PeopleSoft Practice
- Directed the Technical, Testing, Deployment and Cutover teams on an $85 Million PeopleSoft v8.9 Financials, Supplier Chain, and Enterprise Performance Management Statewide Implementation.
- The project scope covered the successful completion of System Design, Development, and System and Integration Testing of PeopleSoft software for 34 state agencies, including approximately 10,000 users.
- Technical responsibilities included managing a team of Confidential, client, and Offshore resources totaling 70 resources. Specifically, directing the following technical teams: conversion, interfaces, enhancements/customizations, hardware, and infrastructure.
- Testing responsibilities included managing a team of Confidential and client resources totaling 30 resources.
- Deployment and Cutover responsibilities incorporated the following tasks: managing the Deployment and Cutover Team (30 Consulting and client resources), producing the Deployment and Cutover Strategy and Plan, determining the Roll Out Strategy (Wave Approach) to the Agencies, and managing the Help Desk Team. PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain modules implemented were General Ledger, Account Payable, Billing, Cash Management, Deal Management, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Purchasing, Inventory, and Commitment Control.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA/Denver, CO
Senior Manager/Engagement Manager
- Directed a successful $3 Million multi-phase PeopleSoft v8.8 Financials and Supplier Relationship Management Implementation.
- Responsible for all project planning (project plan, status reporting, resource planning, and deliverables review) budget for Financials and Supply Chain engagement.
- PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain modules implemented were General Ledger, Account Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Purchasing, and Inventory.
- Lead engagement team of consultants and client employees totaling 75 resources.
- Directed successful $600K PeopleSoft Financials and Supplier Relationship Management Upgrade from v7.5 to v8.8.
- Responsible for client relationship, overall project budget, project deliverables, and timelines.
- Lead engagement team of consultants and client employees totaling 40 resources.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Successfully managed two large ($6M combined) financial software (PeopleSoft) implementations within Large Telecommunication Company
- Managed and directed two teams consisting of 3 - 10 members each, project plans, resource planning, project management methodology, tools and templates
- Advised and assisted in Statement of Work and Service Level Agreements with IT and Software vendors
- Implemented project management standards, methodology, tools and metrics
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Director of Professional Services
- Created and built Professional Service Practice (Software Implementations) and structure
- Responsible for Practice P&L, Business Development, Revenue/sales ($4 Million in 5 months) and Budget ($1.5M/year)
- Responsible for all Practice Contracts - Statements of Work, Consulting Service Agreement and Service Level Agreements
- Developed Practice methodology, tools and metrics
- Responsible for client relationship and resource management
- Managed teams of Engagement Managers, Project Managers, Solution and Technical Architects, Programmers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts
- Develop collateral for the marketing of service offerings
- Worked closely with the company executive management team to properly position service offerings
- Developed new strategic business, established provider partnerships and successfully negotiated contracts
Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
Director of Account Services/Delivery Director
- Directed $100M engagement to implement an Insurance e-commerce application (Policy Administration - Property and Casualty), platform and exchange for Fortune 500 firm
- Responsible for overall project from Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support and Maintenance of Exchange, Platform and Application
- Managed team of 250 resources, client relationship and P&L
- Responsible for yearly revenue of $15M and an annual budget of $6M
Confidential, Teaneck, NJ
Senior Project Manager
- Managed PeopleSoft Customer Relationship Management (Sales), Insurance Administration, Enterprise Performance Management (ABM) and Financial modules implementations - $12.75 Million consulting revenue
- Managed projects in size averaging $1.5M with 8+ team members (managers and consultants)
- Involved in the Business Development, Pre-Sales and Sales Process of PeopleSoft Applications - Financial Applications and Insurance Administration Application
Confidential, Florham Park, New Jersey/New York, NY
Project Manager/Senior Consultant
- Team lead on System and Platform (UNIX platform and supporting Oracle, MVS/DB2, and MS SQL Server) Testing on new PeopleSoft Insurance Administration Module
- Team lead on Global PeopleSoft Financials Implementation for investment bank - General Ledger and Asset Management
- Team lead on PeopleSoft Insurance Administration testing effort through partnership with PwC and PeopleSoft
- Team lead on Fixed-Asset Security System implementation (ICI) for large global bank
- Team lead on Lawson payroll implementation for large chemical company
- Responsible for leading teams of 8 - 30 team members
- Completed the following client deliverables: requirements, gap analysis, functional design documents, technical design documents, testing scenarios, testing scripts, manuals, risk assessment documents and product modification/customization specifications
- Delivered Spreadsheet Diagram Flows and Calculations for the Variable Annuity Products