- Over 6+ year of experience as ERP Techno Functional Consultant/Business Analyst in projects of varied sizes, complexities.
- Experience in ERP Tool Workday, PeopleSoft HRMS projects since 2012 (PeopleSoft HRMS 7.5/8.8/8.9/9.0/9.1 ).
- Experience with tools JIRA, STAT, Filezilla, qTest and Microsoft tools like Microsoft Project.
- Experience working in projects which follow agile software development methodology.
- Specialized in Business development, Implementing, Developing, Migrating, Training and Deploying HCM
- Expertise in PeopleSoft modules - NA Payroll, Commitment Accounting, Base Benefits, Absence Management, Time &Labour, Manager Self Service, Employee Self, NA Payroll.
- Experience in PeopleSoft implementation, upgrade, customization and production support in HRMS (Techno functional role).
- Experience in Project planning, Execution, Control, Project Closure. Project artifacts like Project plan, Project status reports, log to track and provide feedback on Project health.
- Proficient in Module, Batch Programs, Interfacing, Data Conversion, Integration (Integration Broker) Data Migration & Customization.
- Strong analytical thinking, testing, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills. Familiar with Testing Methodologies.
- Responsible for meeting milestone deadlines. Coordinate between customer at onsite and offshore team at multiple .Cross-locations Team Management.
- Strong Cross Functional, Technological and Management Skills.
- Employee relations, documentation, process improvement, and project management. Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and digital communication skills.
- Authorized to work in United States for any employer.
- Assisted in initial build, implementation, and user training for PeopleSoft HCM (version 9.2)
Sr. PeopleSoft Consultant
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Execute complex elements of day-to-day PeopleSoft v9.1 and Oracle Hyperion, system maintenance and configuration activities (e.g., batch process administration and monitoring; tier 2 or 3 end-user support; metadata export/refresh, feeder files) and production support. Service-Now (SNOW) cloud base platform ticket management.
- Develop systems and process documentation, and end-user training and support materials. Implement systems enhancements and upgrades
- Functional and technical support for PeopleSoft and Oracle financial applications. Providing recurring and non-recurring application support services to stakeholders, resolving complex system and process issues impacting the business.
- Hyperion Data Relationship Manager (DRM) Functional Administrator, Office365 Administrator
- Lead in managing end to end processes to implement application upgrades and enhancement for Hyperion Data Relationship Manager
- Create data validations, desk top manuals and system data flows. Review and sign off on POC's, detail designs, and system designs.
- Coordinate HFM and Essbase metadata updates required for monthly close with the other system administrators.
- Interpret and analyze business requirements submitted for HFM metadata and logic/calculations change requests.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Managed a small team of developers and testers.
- Study and analyzed customer requirements. Overall responsible for Requirements gathering for the module.
- Provide customized workarounds and solutions for customer needs.
- Performed process improvements activities. Also, performed Defect Prevention & Defect Detection analysis.
- Technical and supporting Business for better Operation.
- Design new Business flow for new CR, Assign Monitor review and control Team task
- Single Point of contact for PeopleSoft HRIS projects in Abercrombie and Fitch
- Leading Offshore Team, review their daily task and update Business with daily progress.
- Working on PeopleSoft Core HRMS, In house module, Absence Management, Base Benefit, Benefit Admin, Time and Attendance
- Recently developed Absence policy in Absence management for all the stores based out of US.
- Utilized the Agile Methodology to complete assigned tasks
- Worked with Microsoft Vision to create a streamlined, user friendly interface for team's website
- Designed, implemented and maintained testing forms using Microsoft Excel to capture data from various locations.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Served as Tactical Training Lead on PeopleSoft 9.1 ERP Project, involved in all aspects of planning and execution.
- Designed, developed and facilitated Systems training for the Supply Chain Management department on applications such as PeopleSoft, Lawson and Ariba.
- Created Supply Chain related change management communication which included companywide bulletins, facilitation of presentations/demonstrations, and lunch 'n learns.
- Facilitated train-the-trainer sessions, developed training outlines and facilitator guides.
- Developed course descriptions and uploaded to SABA LMS, training materials including visual aids and assessments.
- Compiled monthly training reports, monitored, recorded, evaluated and made recommendations for training improvements.
- Collected and analyzed data (historical and forecasting) regarding the company's compensation policies and prepare reports to advise managers
- Assisted with the configuration and deployment of a new global HRIS software
- Provided consultation for all levels of management in regards to compensation philosophy and best practices
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
- Gathering client’s requirements and documents for PeopleSoft applications from the clients; and evaluating, analyzing
- And researching their requirements and preparing reports and documents and providing them solutions.
- With structured analysis and planning, Technical documents are prepared containing process flow, its impact, pseudo
- Code and objects to develop and also identifying the flexibility of technology to meet the requirement.
- Building, maintaining or modifying people-codes and SQLs using application designer and oracle SQL tool to meet
- Technical specification and requirement Creating batch programs, jobs, and scheduling them periodically to generate
- Reports or synchronization of data.
- Giving support to clients on the issues facing by clients in PeopleSoft in production phase by finding the source of issue,
- Then analyzing the log and trace files ; and debugging the issues and finally fixing it.
- Migrating programs to testing or production environment using migration tool such as STAT, and monitoring batch
- Programs, jobs and performance of programs after implementation.
- Providing post-release technical support to end users/other teams and making appropriate changes to the system
- Based on the feedback, including debugging, improving application performance and enhancement of functionalities as.