- Over 7 years of experience in PeopleSoft extensive experience in PeopleSoft FSCM (OM, INV, AP, GL, AR, PO, BI, Contracts, AM, Expenses & PC)
- Handled worldwide support, develop, trouble shoot of whole suits of PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain, which includes GL, AR, AP, Purchasing, eProcurement, Inventory, OM and BI for 8 different business entities from v.8.4, v.8.7, v.8.9., v.9.0, v.9.1, v.9.2.
- Extensive experience in PeopleSoft Analysis, Implementation, and Upgrade & Production support experience.
- Proficient in the use of: n Vision, SQR, Application Designer, Data Mover, Import Manager, Maintain Security/ Security Administrator, Query/Crystal, Application Engine, People Code, Mass Change, Workflow & Database Agent, Message agent
- Specialized in Functional analysis, designing and developing customizations of Pages, Components interfaces, and reports
- Responsible for Developing Interface and Data conversion for FSCM modules (AP, INV, OM, PO, e Pro) using Component Interface, Application Engine, Excel to CI, File Layout.
- Self - Study of SOX (SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) Experience in Database - SQL Server, Oracle, SQL Base, MS-Access, DB2
- Excellent in Production Support, Documentation, End-Users and Knowledge transfer Served as the key point of contact/Liaison between on and offshore resources Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience which includes End-End Implementation, Upgrade, Legacy to PeopleSoft Conversion, Integration between PeopleSoft Finance and third-party system, Customization- Enhancement and Production Support in various PeopleSoft Financial (FSCM) applications.
- Hands-on experience in Requirements Gathering, Data Modelling (logical and physical design of databases), Business Gap Analysis, Unit/Integration Testing, Data Migration, User, and System Maintenance.
- Functional lead and support of the Oracle Financial project, which included GL, AR, AP, Purchasing, and Inventory. Provided fits and gaps business analyses, user tests, system tests, trouble shootings and post-production support.
- Proven experience in achieving operational objectives by coordinating and facilitating strategic plans, managing tasks & actions via eliminated redundancy and improved operational efficiency & customer service standards; identify trends in technology & business processes.
- Excellent time management, digital communication and organizational skills allowing for the successful management of projects across a wide range of workplace scenarios, both in and out of the office.
- Experience in Peoplesoft FSCM through 9.2 - Purchase Order (PO) and Procurement (e Pro), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivables (AR), Asset Management (AM), General Ledger (GL), Project Costing, Contracts & Billing (PCB)
- Financial management solutions FMS supply chain management SCM customer relationship management CRM financial and supply chain management FSCM
- GL, INV, OM, BI, AR, AP, Purchase Order, Treasury
- Fixed Asset, Job Cost, Procurement, Purchasing
- Cash Management, SCM, Commitment Control, Allocations
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Sr. Peoplesoft FSCM Consultant
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Involved in requirements gathering, technical/functional design and testing file layouts for interfaces and Application Engine programs in AP, eProcurement, Purchasing and General Ledger modules.
- Excellent knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 modules, including Account Payables, General Ledger, Purchasing, ELM, Accounts Receivables, Billing, Inventory, Order Management, Asset Management, Project Costing modules as Functional Analyst.
- Worked on PeopleSoft FSCM upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 as well and performed Production Support, enhancements and customizations of PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2. Configured Requisition, Purchasing, Payable, Project & Billing business unit in PeopleSoft FSCM system.
- Advised Accounting and Purchasing staff on use of Peoplesoft functionality, Created SQL scripts for mass database changes and wrote custom queries. Modified People code, SQR code and Crystal Reports Layouts for making changes to Application Engines, Pages and Reports.
- Involved in the production support for PeopleSoft General Ledger, AR, AP, eProcurement, AM, purchasing modules and had resolved issues and improved business process efficiency.
- Worked with Users, Application Owners, Managers, and team to draw up specifications and gather requirements for PeopleSoft FSCM (PO, Inventory, e Pro, BI, GL, AP, AR) Assisted in streamlining the SCM process as per requirements and anticipated deliverables.
- Tested End to End Processes for Purchasing, eProcurement, ELM, Inventory, Asset Management, Lease Administration, Billing and Payables i.e. Procure to Pay, Replenishment to Purchase Orders, Requisition to Asset creation, Leases to Billing.
- Worked as a hands-on function lead of analysts to support the PeopleSoft ELM 9.2 Upgrade effort.
- Designed performance tuning for several Application Engine programs and SQRs in Account Payables (AP) Module.
- Worked on day to day enhancements of the system and support for users especially in AP, AR, AM, GL modules.
- Provided subject matter expertise guidance for PeopleSoft SCM (OM, Inventory) existing functional and technical usage and additional customization recommendations for various strategic project needs.
- Provide business expertise and support to end users of the PeopleSoft 9.1 financials General Ledger, Receivables, and Payables. Coded batch program for creating bills and email notifications to users basing on custom Schedule Billing.
- Designed and developed custom interfaces. Interacted with the Users and Functional analysts to come up with new requirements for the business unit. Worked with Long Term and simple receivables. Customize PO dispatch process. Fix issues related to Matching. Designed and Developed interfaces for p-card processing. Customized AP trial register and other AP crystal reports.
- Isolated all customizations from delivered people code to have minimum re-implementation on future upgrades and bundle fixes.
Peoplesoft FSCM Consultant
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in designing and developing the interface programs to move data from legacy system to PeopleSoft tables using App. Messaging through Integration Broker
- Involved in developing Inbound Interfaces customizations in FSCMs like OM, INV, GL, e Pro, Billing, AP, AR, PO, RECV by using App. Messaging
- Generated Crystal reports for updating the status of Order Schedules, for Processing Inbound and Outbound transactions for order, for reporting all contracts and their status.
- Developed and modified People Code to implement specific business rules and validations to enable the system to perform the business process.
- Developed an application engine program using File Layouts to load New Hire interface file with all New Hired employees' information after each day and load them into the people soft tables.
- Designed application engine process to update the eligibility configuration fields based on the business unit and job codes that makes employees eligible for different benefits.
- Participated in fit/gap analysis, detailed design, testing and other aspects of implementation of the PeopleSoft HRMS application at various client sites.
- Developed number of interface reports using SQR to read the data from file and load it into PeopleSoft tables and send data from PeopleSoft to other external applications.
- Involved in setting up PeopleSoft tables and data cleansing activities - SQL Backend support.
- Involved in creating the Software Test Strategy, Software Test Plan and Test Cases for PeopleSoft Human resources, Benefits, Payroll and Custom Applications.
- Created and modified Components, File Layouts, Pages, Records, Fields, Process Definitions and registering Components in Portal, Menu and Permission Lists.
- Owned and driven test conversion runs to validate the conversion log files, current data setup and conversion data that was loaded to the current PeopleSoft systems.
Peoplesoft Functional Analyst
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Designed, developed, tested, analyzed and implemented solutions to meet business needs and Objectives and ensuring quality standards are met.
- Designed and implemented new components in PeopleSoft to store account code allocations for both internally and externally paid employees and contingent workers.
- Designed an Interface to transfer critical information from newly created pages in People Soft into remaining Access database fields.
- Assisted in problem resolution for Benefits Administration testing issues arising from the upgrade to.
- Documented procedures for new processing that will result with the implementation of PeopleSoft.
- Worked on Peoplesoft HRMS for such functions as performance review and talent management, payroll, recruiting and self-service reporting.
- Wrote technical templates and supporting documentation for the HR/JOB/ and payroll data conversion.
- Interpreted functional requirements and draft detailed technical specifications for conversion and interface of Human Resource data; strong functional & technical understanding of PeopleSoft HCM, including EPM and ELM modules.
- Supported various environment teams like Development, Testing, Enhancement, Upgrade, Maintenance and Production of HRMS Applications of PeopleSoft.
- Worked in diversified business domains including sales, human Resource, Billing and Fraud.
- Produced various business documents such as business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), and Non-Functional Requirements Document (NFRD), business Process Documents, business Flow Documents, User Manuals, User Interface Specifications.
- Reviewed and wrote UAT test cases and coordinating user acceptance testing (UAT) and end user .
- Facilitated JAD session and one to one interview to understand and analyze the requirements.
- Updated requirement document as per business user's feedback and changes in functionality of the applications.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Built rapport with individuals across the business enabling me to understand how the bank works from trade reporting perspective (backend to frontend reporting).
- Analyzed derivatives product and provided quality assurance related to modeling & pricing.
- Facilitated JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions. Ability to identify and document critical requirements through analysis.
- Worked with the Business team in documenting the process flow for their Loan, deposit and Derivatives product booking.
- Arranged review meetings and discussed issues with developers and other team members.
- Reviewed the business requirements document with the business and development team to understand the architecture and functionality of the application. Ordering entry applications, billing systems and data flow to provisioning systems and interfaces between them.
- Implemented distinct phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) including Strategic Systems Planning, Designing, Programming, Testing, Documentation, and presentation to clients and preparing customer specifications as part of software technical requirements and Customer support.
- Worked closely with business partners, SMEs and product owners to understand the process
- Involved in Requirement elicitation and analysis by actively soliciting, analyzing and negotiating customer requirements and prepared the requirements specification document.
- Prepared FRDs that help drive the design of the infrastructure necessary for the organization to meet new CCAR reporting requirements.
- Performed planning and development of Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scenario to meet product's business requirements.
- Worked experience in Risk Control, DFAST (Dodd Frank), CCAR and other regulatory reporting process.