- Senior Business Analyst with more than 7+ years of in - depth experience in PeopleSoft design, implementation and team management. Played key technical and functional roles in the implementation of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (8x, 9x), HCM, CRM, and Financials.
- Experience in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft Portal applications and People Tools (8.x).
- Knowledge of various Campus solution modules such as Campus Community, Recruiting and Admissions, Student Records, Curriculum Management. Worked on various data conversion like Financial Aid data, course catalog, schedule of classes, service indicator, test credits, test scores, student groups, student financials, student administration, academic standing and student program plan to load data from third party system to PeopleSoft system.
- Responsible for all phases of PeopleSoft implementations and upgrades, including project planning, fit/gap analysis, design, construction, deployment and maintenance.
- Strong implementation/upgrade skills and high level of business process knowledge starting with version PeopleSoft 8.x, 9.x. The most recent experience includes 9.2 on People Tool 8.55.
- Extensively worked with People Tools such as Application Designer, Application Engine, Process Scheduler, Data Mover, Maintain security, People code, Workflow, Component Interface, File Layout, XL to CI, Approval Workflow Engine, Application Packages, Integration Broker, PeopleSoft security, HTML, admission, student administration, campus community, project migrations, academic history, Update Manager and Unix Scripts.
- Extensive experience in writing People Code, SQR and SQL, Crystal Reports, PS query
- Proficient in analyzing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Design Documents and FRD (Functional Requirement Document) to formulate Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
- Experience of deploying SSIS packages to SQL server and scheduling jobs with SQL Server Agent on daily or monthly basis.
- Expertise in techno-functional aspects of PeopleSoft financials modules: P2P, Contract Management system (CA), Billing (BI), Account Payable (AP), Travel & Expense, student financial, General Ledger (GL), Project Costing, Commitment Control, Account Receivable (AR) PeopleSoft HRMS, Workforce Admin, campus community, Manager and employee self-service modules and Time and Labor, vacation leave tracker.
- Proficient in requirements gathering, performing fit gap analysis (current and future state), creating functional specification documents, and developing business process flows and charts.
- Strong PeopleSoft analytical experience in Payroll Interface, Absence, Employee Self-Services and Manager Self-Services.
- Expertise in PeopleSoft applications, Oracle databases, SQL
- Provided quality assurance using best practice policies, analyzed and tested processes for the implementation of PeopleSoft HCM 9
- Expertise in broad range of technologies, including business process tools such as Microsoft Project, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio, technical assessment tools, Micro Strategy Data Warehouse Data Modeling and Design.
- Extensive experience in PeopleSoft HCM solutions, Higher education product (PeopleSoft Campus Solution) and PeopleSoft CRM suites.
- Extensively worked with SQR, PeopleSoft Query, Connected Query in creation and generation of organizational reports.
- Involved in developing and customizing the reports using the tools PS Query and SQR.
- Worked extensively on PeopleSoft tools like SQRs and Application Engines for reporting, Mass uploads, Outbound and Inbound Interfaces, Email messaging and Data Processing programs.
- Expertise in application software development in using PeopleSoft with progressive technical experience in Customization, Implementation and Development of PeopleSoft CRM Field Service, hostel management, academics, Sales, Support and Campus Solutions Student Administration.
- Strong business analysis skills and a sound understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) utilizing Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology.
- Worked with Waterfall and Agile SCRUM Methodologies using Version One, Behavior driven development (BDD) and Test-driven development (TDD).
- Strong communication and team-oriented skills with strong attitude/ interpersonal skills toward learning new technology/ concepts quickly supporting project requirement.
- Experience in facilitating Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with Business User Groups, conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT Groups and Conflict Management with Project team members.
- Authorized to work in United States for any employer
Sr. PeopleSoft Campus Solution Consultant
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Understanding the functional design documents received from Confidential for the HCM and Campus Solutions.
- Defined the business processes in PeopleSoft, conducted extensive gap analysis, reviewed extensive customizations, led data conversion efforts, led reports development, conducted user training, implementation and post implementation support.
- Provided software development, maintenance and analysis for PeopleSoft Campus Solution9.2.
- Involved in developing and customizing the reports using the tools PS Query and SQR. Creating complex SQL to retrieve the data from PS.
- Worked with Integration Broker to send a XML document across databases and schemas to synchronize data for members such as personal information, contract data, and dependency data.
- Requirement gathering, gap analysis, preparation of use case, activity flow diagrams, BRD/FRD.
- Guided the upgrade of a highly customized Financial Aid module from 8.0 to 9.0. Since the original implementation was hastily done and largely unusable, the upgrade required a virtual redesign of many customizations, and reconfiguration of several delivered components. Additionally, analyzed the client's existing business processes and provided a roadmap recommending post upgrade implementation of both delivered and customized functionality to truly meet the needs.
- Worked on reporting and data migration solutions with People Tools 8.55 using SQR, Application Engine and Component Interface.
- Worked on Report generation using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS that could be used to send information to Client.
- Tuned the performance of the SQR reports using SQL, Stored Procedures and Temp Tables.
- Involved in Test planning, developing and writing Test Plans, Test Scripts, and execution of Test Scripts and deployment of java-based Oracle web center operations board and PeopleSoft FSCM and HCM v 9.2 (implementation project) Implementing Oracle EPM Financials, student financials, Supply Chain and Campus Solutions applications of PeopleSoft EPM using IBM Accentual and OBIEE Software.
- Supported Global PeopleSoft customer base for HCM and Campus Solutions product lines for all supported product versions
- Worked on SQR interface programs to export data from PeopleSoft tables to flat files.
- Led Student Financials delta sessions to identify new and changed functionality. Researched options to eliminate or modify existing modifications using delivered functionality.
Sr. Peoplesoft Consultant
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
- Responsible for the set-up, data-mapping and configuration in support of out of the box functionality of the Academic Advisement, Campus Self-Service, Financial Aid, Gradebook, Recruiting and Admissions, Student Administration, Student Financials, Student Records and Campus Community modules within the Campus Solutions application suite.
- Evaluated college transcripts for transfer hours through PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Admission & Student Records module.
- Provided production support services primarily to users of the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Student Financials module.
- Involved in Milestones conversion from legacy system to PeopleSoft Campus Solutions using App Engine,
- Component Interface and Parallel processing.
- Used SQL Profiler for troubleshooting, monitoring, and optimization of SQL Server and non-production database code as well as T-SQL code from developers and QA.
- Responsible for BRD walk through sessions with various business customer, Contacts unit leaders, IT Quality Assurance teams and coordinated the system testing and UAT of the various projects delivered as part of the various Sprints.
- Design and developed the technical specification for any modification to the existing PeopleSoft object (SQR report, People code, application engine etc.) or to create any new object in PeopleSoft for any customization.
- Responsible for the daily support and maintenance of the PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 software system.
- Assisted technical staff with their People Tools 8.53.05 upgrade to their Campus Solutions 9.2 environments. Worked with Portal team on re-implementing PeopleSoft Interaction Hub on tools 8.53.05. Performed load testing of upgraded PeopleSoft systems using Apache JMeter.
- Solved bugs on a process that generated extra cost on tuitions for new students on a campus solution client.
- Responsible for the maintenance, support and tuning of the PeopleSoft Campus Solution, Portal application environments including Demo, Development, QA, Training, and Production
- Created multiple interfaces for the Student Campus Solution Modules including (Student Records, Financial Aid, Admissions, academic history, and Student Finance).
Peoplesoft Business Analyst
Confidential - Trenton, NJ
- Utilize PS Query to build and run complex queries to support Student Financials business processes.
- Performed data mapping and technical analysis of available processing options to create a near real-time integration/synchronization process to update student data stored in financial aid system with relevant changes made to student data in the PeopleSoft 9.0 Campus Solutions system.
- Responsible for doing the Impact and Fit/Gap analysis for the modification, enhancements and customizations of HR, Benefits Administration and Payroll modules.
- Involved in design and development of conversion programs using SQR for transferring of data from legacy system to PeopleSoft.
- Involved in Creating Integration to Sync up of, Diversity Info, Visa Data and Emergency Contact, Person between Campus Solutions and HCM.
- Worked on data conversion programs for campus solution application suite on Program plan stack, Degree data, Course credits, and Service Indicators and Class information.
- Designed, Development, Customization, support and maintenance of PeopleSoft campus solution applications using PeopleSoft Development, Reporting and Integrations tools.
- Supported team in resolving SQL Reporting services, SQL Integration services and T-SQL related issues.
Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, New York, NY
- Analyzed and documented Fact Sheets, Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Documentation, academics and System Requirement Documentation.
- Conducted meetings to understand the workflow, their processes and assisted in GAP Analysis to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
- Worked closely with Team Managers and monitored phone calls and productivity of Representatives and HR analysts to ensure the effectiveness of service.
- Worked with a team of Operations Managers, Supervisors, and other HR Analysts to update standards and establish goals.
- Designed and executed test plans, tracked defects and got them resolved to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications were tested and fulfilled.
- Supported the Training and Business Process Management departments as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Responsible for organizing customer feedback monthly.
- Created and analyzed performance reports and used the data to implement changes and updates that improve service and performance.
- Required to meet aggressive ad hoc deadlines and worked on special projects.
- Worked on major software upgrades for the service center and institution of an email channel for customer service.
- Worked closely with the HR Service Center Managers to ensure the effectiveness and quality of the service.
Student Records & Enrollment, Security, Campus Community and Curriculum Management, Recruiting & Admissions, Academic Advisement and Student Financials, student administration, hostel management, glad book, admission, academic history, student, admin, campus, university.
People Tools -- Application Designer, People Code, Application Engine, Fluid, Activity Guide, Web Services, Integration Broker, SQR, Component Interfaces, XML Publisher, PS Query, File Layout, Excel to CI, Workflow
RDBMS Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g and Oracle 12c