- Around Sevenyears of experience in PeopleSoft Development.
- Rich experience in developing and maintaining PeopleSoft Applications.
- Experience in Upgrade,Support,Customization andImplementationofPeopleSoftFinancials 9.2/9.1/9.0/8.9/8.8/8.4.
- Strong programming skills in People code, Application Engine, Application Designer, Application Packages, Integration Broker, PS Query.
- Excellent skills in generating Reports using SQR 3.x/4.x, PS/Query.
- Extensive experience in People Tools, Application Designer,People Code, PS Query,SQR programming, Application Engine, Component Interface, Application Messaging.
- Good understanding of development of Fluid Pages.
- Experience in writing Interfaces from PS to PS and thirdparty to PS (inbound) & PS to third party (outbound) using SQR & Application Engine.
- Good Experience with end - to-end project implementations, configuration, upgrade, testing, and production support with a proven record of continuous improvement and effectiveness.
- Excellent Analytical, Organizational, Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Upgrade & Implementation experience of PeopleSoft FSCM, HCM .
- Expertise in Client-Server application development using Oracle 12c/ 11g/10g, PL/SQL.
- Over threeyears of experience in designing, development and implementation of BI Publisher.
Modules: PeopleSoft Travel & Expense, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Asset Management, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Benefits, HR, Payroll for North America.
Skills: PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.56.09, PeopleSoft Application Packages, PeopleCode, Excel to CI, BI Publisher, Web Services, Application Engine, Component Interface, PS Query, SQR, BI Publisher, PHIRE, PeopleSoft Security, AWE, Data Archiving, Work Centers, Fluid Pages etc.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
PeopleSoft Financial/HCM Techno/Functional Consultant
- Worked as a team player in the PeopleSoft Financials/HCM Development and Maintenance team to enhance the current applications.
- PeopleSoft Development with BI Publisher, Application Engine, SQR and File Layout.
- Archived Travel & Expense AWE tables to increase the performance.
- Tweaked existing Expense Fluid pages as per the requirement.
- Worked on several SQR’s, Application Engine programs, BI Publishers.
- Developed Time Import & Person Export interfaces with KRONOS using an Application Engine program.
- Loaded Corestream file feeds into PeopleSoft & created deduction files using SQR.
- Added Tiles on the PeopleSoft Fluid Home page.
- Maintained and resolved issues with delivered Messages in Integration Broker like PERSONAL DATA message.
- PeopleSoft Development with PeopleCode, Application Engine, Application Package, Workflow, SQR, Integration Broker and Component Interface.
- Involved in conducting business process analysis and requirements gathering of customizations especially on AWE and delegation functionality.
- Developed various reports as per customer requirements using SQR, Crystal Reports and BI publisher.
- Worked with Retrofits, Data Conversion and Interfaces.
- Integrate PeopleSoft delivered rating and review model to other customized pages as required.
- Assisted in design and setup of PeopleSoft Security through creation of Roles and Permission lists creation of client Query tree and Query access groups.
- Involved in Production support - mostly on Travel & Expense approvals, SQR’s, Application Engines, BI Publishers & PeopleCode etc.
- Resolved many Production issues such as Metlife Eligibility, Mylo File Feed, Kronos, Skillsoft, Producer commission statements etc.
- Imported & Exported data using Data Mover scripts.
- Worked on enhancements on modules such as Travel & Expense, Payroll for North America, General Ledger, Benefits.
- Tweaked Pay Check & Pay Advice BI Publisher templates as per the client’s requirement. Also worked on sub-templates in BI Publisher.
Environment: PeopleTools 8.56.09, PeopleSoft Financial/HCM 9.2 (Travel & Expense, Payroll, Benefits, GL, AP, PO), SQL Server, SQR, Application Designer, PeopleCode, PS Query, Data Mover, Application Engine, Integration Broker, MS Suite, BI Publisher, Fluid Pages.
PeopleSoft Financial/HR Techno/FunctionalConsultant
- Worked as a Team Player to support technically for PeopleSoft Upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 in both Finance & HR.
- Involved in fixing customizations in PeopleSoft Financials in the areas of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Purchasing, eProcurement.
- Analyzed the requirements, created technical design documents for retrofits as well as new customizations.
- Worked with PeopleCode, API’s, compare reports to fix customizations.
- Converted reports from Crystal to BI Publisher since PeopleSoft 9.2 no longer supports Crystal Reports.
- Created BI Publisher templates from scratch.
- Tweaked already existing BI Publisher templates as per the requirement.
- Worked on PS Query, Query Manager to create Data Sources for BI Publisher.
- Worked on PeopleSoft delivered SQR report ‘POPO005’ where I applied all the custom changes from the older versions and moved it to 9.2.
- PeopleSoft Development with Component Interface, Fluid User Interface, Work Centers, Application Engine, SQR’s, BI Publisher, Integration Broker, Application Package PeopleCode etc.
- Also involved in fixing customizations in PeopleSoft HCM in the areas of Core HR modules, Time & Labor and Payroll.
- Involved in Application Engine process performance tuning for PeopleSoft Financial & HR related applications.
- Modified and created many run control pages as part of the process run.
- Scheduled many Batch process through Process Scheduler and monitored the jobs.
- Worked on Fluid User Interface.
- Involved in Test Moves, applied patches to current version of PeopleSoft.
- Used PeopleSoft CRM to track customizations & also used Share Point to track Defects in both Financial & HR modules.
- Involved in check point meetings while the application is moving to Production.
- Supported testing on the day of Go-Live & also involved in Production support.
- Resolved IT-Helpdesk tickets after the PeopleSoft application went Live.
- Created security permission lists, user roles, and assigned appropriate roles to user profiles to allow authorized access to view/update data.
- Worked on Talent Acquisition Management (TAM) 9.2 Fluid User Interface as a part of new development in HCM, added fields, aligned as per the requirement.
- Cloned & customized several delivered SQR’s in HR such as PER002, PER020, PER003, PER031 etc.
- Proficient in Installation, configuration, and administration of the BI Publisher platform.
- Migrated Projects from downstream environments to upstream environments using Application Designer.
Environment: PeopleTools 8.55, PeopleSoft HCM 9.1/9.2 (Core HR, T&L, PY), SQR, Application Designer, People Code, PS Query, Application Engine, PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1/9.2 (AP, AR, PO, GL), Oracle SQL, Fluid User Interface, BI Publisher, Work Center.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
- Worked as a lead resource for a team of 3PeopleSoft developers where I assign work to the developers and track the work done by each of them.
- Worked with Off Shore team of 2 PeopleSoft developers.
- Developed Work Centers which are highly customized.
- Added Security to the whole Project.
- Worked on highly customized pages.
- Took the initiation in many issues during the Development.
- Had done some System Testing and took part in knowledge transfer with the Business Users.
- Attended Design Sessions with subject matter experts(SME) and business process owners to meet business requirements with minimal customizations.
- Involved in Production Support during Stabilization Phases of the Project.
- Code reviews, Code Fix documentation, mentoring Jr. Developers and root cause analysis of defects.
- Worked on Go-live planning, Release notes documentation and Migration.
- Developed App-Engine processes from scratch by utilizing File Layouts and Component Interfaces.
- Developed Data Mover Scripts to Export and Import Data.
- Converted custom Crystal reports to XML publisher reports.
- Worked on Financial reporting, Contract Management and Compliance.
- Built File Layout to Map the fields in a file.
- Worked on Web Services.
- Develop Test Cases to Purchasing and eProcurement modules functionality and configuration
- Developed Security design for eProcurement/Purchasing roles and permissions lists and Workflow.
- End-to-end project implementations, configuration, upgrade, testing, and production support with a proven record of continuous improvement and effectiveness.
- Documented the configuration procedures and business procedure processes.
- Migrated Projects from down-stream environments to high stream environments.
- Worked with a functional team who are working on Accounts Payable and General Ledger.
- Implemented Workflow and Journal Approval for General Ledger Journals.
- Worked in the Post Implementation Production Support for the PO, ePro, AP & GL modules.
- Involved in setting up the Chartfield Combination Setup. (General Ledger).
- Involved in Five-year check reconciliation for one of our customers.
- Review business requirements and translate into configuration that will appropriately integrate with PeopleSoft Project Costing, eProcurement, Account Payable, Asset Management and General Ledger .
Environment: PeopleTools 8.53, PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 (GL, AP, AR), Oracle 11g, Application Designer, PeopleCode, PS Query, Application Engine, Integration Broker, XML Publisher, Asset Management, P2P, General Ledger.
PeopleSoft FSCM Technical Developer
- Worked as a team player in the PeopleSoft Financials Development and Maintenance team to enhance the current applications.
- Involved in resolving several data issues as a part of production support by creating and running scripts (in SQL) and SQRs.
- Worked closely with the General Ledger, Commitment Control, eProcurement, Purchasing, Project Costing, Billing, and Accounts Receivables subject matter experts and technical team in ensuring the suites flow and fit together with the client’s requirements.
- Implemented e-Procurement module to facilitate requisition for third party products/services.
- Review and understand established Should-Be state for Purchasing (PO) and eProcurement (ePro) business processes for strategic improvement including eProcurement Workflow Approval Process .
- Develop Test Cases to Purchasing and eProcurement modules functionality and configuration.
- Created Message, Service, Service Operation, Queue in PeopleSoft 9.1 Integration Broker to send and receive synchronous and asynchronous messages between PeopleSoft and Third-party system.
- Developed Purchasing Interface with File Layout, Application Engine, AE PeopleCode and Component Interface. It loads data from flat file into temporary staging tables and queries external database via Database link to retrieve chartfield information. This interface performs various data validations using Application Engine PeopleCode, finally loads validated data into PeopleSoft tables through Component Interface.
- Developed an SQR report that would list the Purchase Order details with receipts and vouchers against it. This SQR would help in finding out if the Purchase Order is in sync or not and identify the issues with it at a glance.
- Involved in the Performance Tuning for canceling and closing purchase orders by creating custom indexes, using oracle hints etc.
- Involved in testing the system and interfaces writing, reviewing, running and validating test scripts.
- Developed custom Account Payable Functional specifications and data mapping for ACH/EFT Payment files sent from Wachovia as part of Bank reconciliation process. Also, documented the custom process with the test results.
- Performed extensive debugging and performance tuning of various processes. Well versed in utilizing Debugger, tracing tools for troubleshooting issues on PeopleCode, Application Engine and SQR’s.
- Creating custom reports on aging details and summary for regular bills and Expense bills.
- Creating a report for the Account Receivable on Pending items that runs and gives report periodically, that gives the list of all Pending Items, and Pending Payments.
- Used standard desktop Applications like MS Suite.
- Worked with Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Cash Management on various customizations, which involves Positive Pay, Vendor Interface, Automation of journal entries, Service Fee Automation, Cash Reserve Priority.
- Solved the issues in Workflow, in GL (General Ledger), when the workflow is not being routed to correct people.
- Created various Summary Reports for General Ledger using nVision.
- Developed an Application Engine program to modify the Serial Controlled inventory item into a non-serial Controlled Item.
Environment: PeopleTools 8.52/8.53, PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1 (GL, AP, AR, AM, PO, BI) SQL Server, SQR, Application Designer, PeopleCode, PS Query, Data Mover, Application Engine, Integration Broker, MS Suite,XML Publisher.
- Created Roles, User profiles as per the requirement & assigned the roles to profiles.
- Involved in writing PeopleCode.
- Created complex pages which contain Group boxes, Grids, Scroll areas etc.
- Prepared Technical specifications depending on the functional specifications.
- Responsible for conducting peer-to-peer technical review.
- Extensively involved in development and bug fixing across all modules.
- Providing technical solutions for complex problems.
- Coding standards and GUI guidelines were followed as per Citibank’s requirement.
- Responsible for Unit Testing and Bug Fixing.
- Responsible for solving STR (System Trouble Reports) at the time of IST (Integrated System Testing) and preparing STR documents.
- Responsible for development of change control arising at the time of IST.
- Worked with business to do Fit Gap Analysis, suggest changes to system or configurations to accommodate business needs and suggest best solutions in PeopleSoft.
- Worked in Production Support Model for Asset Management module which involved Loading Assets from interface tables into PeopleSoft, fixing jobs abendsrelated to Calc Depreciation process, resolving business user’s issues or inquiries regarding asset transfers Balances.
- Worked on performance tuning of long running Application Engine programs which involved identifying long running queries working with DBA for creating indexes.
- Worked on creating Application Engine Programs for automation of repetitive tasks for business users.
- Worked on writing Excel to CI interfaces to help business load burden rates, Bill of Materials into PeopleSoft using excel.
- Designed and developed custom app engine programs to read data from external files load them into PeopleSoft and perform processing .
- Designed and developed custom application engine programs to write archiving logic for item master which involved loading item files from external systems, writing custom qualification logic, taking backup of data and purging data.
Environment: : PeopleTools 8.48, PeopleSoftFSCM 9.0,PeopleSoft SQR,PeopleSoft Query, PeopleSoft Application Designer,PeopleSoft Application Packages, Application Engine, PeopleCode.