- Over 15 years of technology leadership experience.
- Consistent record of success in leading large - scale IT projects, driving turnarounds for under-performing areas, inspiring teams to excel, and meeting top-priority business objectives.
- Extensive experience in managing complex information systems and projects for public and private organizations.
- Well-rounded technology background; strong ability to adapt to new applications and environments.
- Able to lead diverse teams in meeting and exceeding goals, with a focus on constructive and positive feedback.
- Advanced skills in all phases of project management, from inception to close-out and ongoing support.
- Excellent collaborator who establishes trust to ensure win-win results for internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies and best practices.
IT Strategy & Governance; Team Building & Leadership; Enterprise Resource Planning; Vendor Management; Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity; Systems Installation & Configuration; Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC); Business Process Mapping, Reengineering & Optimization; Business-Technology Alignment; Change Management; PM Methodologies; Software Selection
- PeopleSoft Financials
- Workday Financials
- MS Office
Confidential - Arlington, VA
ERP Financial System Director
- Manages the post production support of Workday Financials and Payroll
- Actively works with management and key stakeholders to prioritize enhancements and major initiatives
- Led the application selection process for a planning and forecasting system
- Engages with stakeholders to solve business problems
- Designs new business processes
Confidential - Washington, D.C.
Director, Financial Systems
- Increased stakeholder confidence in the new PeopleSoft financial system by establishing and leading the organization’s Financial Systems Steering Committee.
- Delivered centralized, global travel management system that provides a robust online booking tool, lower-than-market ticket and transactional pricing in the aggregate, and other beneficial, enhanced service offerings.
- Oversaw PeopleSoft training and reporting functions. Led development and delivery of training curriculum, including orientation of new employees; empowered end users to maximize PeopleSoft functionality.
- Instituted series of processes and initiatives to improve system, including standard processes for production system modifications, interdepartmental team of change agents for key project, and SharePoint repository.
- Led the development for the roadmap for the financial system by evaluating several ERP systems against the organizational business requirements.
Confidential - Washington, D.C.
Senior Manager, PMO
- Drove innovation in the university’s IT Project Management process by creating a framework, mapping business processes, and leading systems professionals in adhering to PM principles/methodologies.
- Increased accuracy and output to achieve organizational goals by increasing responsiveness through improved project parameters.
- Oversaw the application selection process for campus ID card for student transaction processing and security access control
Director, PeopleSoft Application Support
- Replaced outdated legacy systems with PeopleSoft Financials and HR systems. Additionally managed integration of Concur Expenses & KRONOS system and evaluated software to complement PeopleSoft systems.
- Developed and implemented structure for post-production support team; created training programs and team performance goals, facilitated business process design sessions, and spearheaded changes.
Manager, Financial Systems
- Drove successful PeopleSoft financial systems implementation by leading activities of consultants and internal team members. Recommended uses for previously unused system functions to executive management.
- Ensured successful 1099 reporting post-implementation through creating and implementing strategy to convert vendor data file and transactions. Additionally created security plans to meet compliance objectives.
- Played key role in helping the university take full advantage of technology and data to improve its performance, from strategy development to implementation.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Directed analysis effort in upgrading sales account management system with projected revenues of $5 million.
- Led analysis effort on redeveloping job posting application for contract staff, with $900,000 in projected revenues.
- Managed full cycle for migration of 500 queries from PeopleSoft 7 to PeopleSoft 8.
- Increased payment turnaround in accounts payable transactions to achieve 100% of deliverables.
- Delivered training on PeopleSoft reporting to ensure that the IT team reached its organizational goals.
- Drove successful implementation, testing, and configuration of system within 6 months.
- Provided testing expertise and strategies to government agencies, leading to consistent system testing method.
- Manager - Logistics Management Systems
- Assistant Manager - Risk Management Systems