- Having 10+ years of extensive experience with Workday and PeopleSoft HCM applications (Core HR, North American Payroll, Benefits, Time & Labor and Self - Service modules) Online in-house-built integrated web-based applications
- Extensively worked on Workday data conversion, iLoads and Workday integrations.
- Good knowledge on EIB Inbound/Outbound integrations, Workday Studio, Report Writer and Calculated Fields. Well versed with functional concepts of Workday HCM.
- Developed integrations using web services SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSLT on the Workday cloud platform such as Payroll integration, ADP inbound/outbound, and Taleo inbound/outbound.
- Good experience on analyzing Functional Design Documents and Technical Design documents.
- Good experience in creating the Technical Design Documents and requirement gathering.
- Worked extensively with Application Designer, People Code, Application Engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker, AWE, Fluid Interface, Mobile Approvals, Process Scheduler, SQR, File Layout, BI Publisher, PS Query, nVision, Crystal Reports, Data Mover, PeopleSoft Security.
- Good experience in Integrations with different instances through Integration Broker.
- Good expertise as a Technical Architect Design.
- Involved in integration testing between PeopleSoft HCM and work brain application.
- Good Experience on Inbound and Outbound Integrations with the Third-Party Systems using Application Engine, File Layout and Component Interfaces.
- Experience in client interactions for requirement collection, Trouble shooting, Technical development and testing.
- Skilled in troubleshooting support issues and strong SQL skills.
- Playing a vital role in Development, Support, Performance tuning and maintenance.
- Developed automation test scripts using PeopleSoft Testing Framework (PTF) tool.
- Involved in testing and running the custom HR export app engine process to send the most current effective dated row changes from PeopleSoft to other 3rd party applications.
- Extensively worked on PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager (PUM).
- Worked on multiple PeopleSoft upgrade projects for different modules: HCM 9.0 to 9.2, ELS 9.0 to 9.2, Applied patches and bundles using PeopleSoft Update Manager PUM images and installed Oracle Secured Enterprise Search database software and configuring it from within 9.2 applications.
- Extensively worked on Implementation, Upgrade, Conversion, Fit-gap analysis and Testing PeopleSoft applications.
- Expertise in performing Functional, Integration, Regression, System and User Acceptance testing.
- Worked on Data Migration Workbenches to migrate the application configuration data.
- Experience in PeopleSoft financials functional resource.
- Extensively involved in testing of interfaces and conversions from Legacy/Third party systems to PeopleSoft applications.
- Involved in integration broker testing to send/receive messages real time from PeopleSoft HCM to Security application via Java/JMS system and Monitored service operations message status (publication and subscription messages) using Asynchronous Monitor.
- In depth understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including QA analysis, planning, execution and test management.
- Create test plans for System and Integration testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- Tested extensively on Application Messaging, People Code, Application Engine, Integration Broker, Component Interface, Workflow, PS Query, SQR and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Proficient with Debugging tools like SQL trace, PC debugger, and AE trace for troubleshooting.
- Knowledgeable of web-based applications in Client/Server & 3-Tier environments.
- Familiar with integration points between HCM and FSCM applications.
- Technical Knowledge of Web Servers, Database Servers, and Application Servers.
- Experienced in managing On-site as well as Offshore Software QA Projects from concept through maintenance and providing on time deliverables with highest quality to the aggressive schedules.
- Dedicated, self-motivated who is committed to success and adapt to multiple tasks in a high-pressured environment.
- Good team player with excellent communications, interpersonal skills and capable of handling large assignments.
ERP: Workday 30/31, PeopleSoft HRMS/HCM/ELM 8.3/8.8/8.9/9. X
IDE: Eclipse, Oxygen, Workday Studio
PeopleTools: Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Package, Application Engine, Data Mover, Tree Manager, Change Assistant/Upgrade Assistant, PS/Query, Ps Admin utility, Workflow, Integration Broker, Approval Workflow Engine and Approval workflow Engine (AWE)
Reporting Tools: Workday Report Writer, WD Studio Report Designer, SQR, PSQuery, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Crystal Reports, Xml Publisher
Application/Web Server: AIX, IBM WebSphere 7.0/8.0, WebLogic 10.3, JBoss, Tomcat
PS Integration Tools: Integration Broker, Component Interface, File Layout, SQR
Debugging Tools: SQL Trace, PeopleCode Debugger, Application Engine Trace
Administration Tools: Workflow Administration, Security Administration
Development Tools: Mainframes,SQL Developer, Toad
Databases: DB2, SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c
Operating Systems: Windows and Linux
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
Sr. PeopleSoft Developer
- Developed SQR programs to export Personal Data - payroll information to flat files using File Layout.
- Developed Conversion SQR programs to export Job Data / Compensation history and Bonus plans information to flat files.
- Developed programs to extract setup information Departments, Job Codes, Locations, and Department security to flat files to send to Workday.
- Compared the exported information from PeopleSoft to the imported information to data dumps from workday.
- Worked on various queries to provide information for TPIA requests.
Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1 and People Tools 8.55 (Application Designer, People Code, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, App Packages, AWE, XMLP), SQR, Teradata Sql Assistant., IBM Mainframe, Taleo (ATS).
Confidential, Grand Rapids
- Involved in supporting PeopleSoft Delivered and Bolt-on applications currently functioning at the client site. This involves responding to the tickets raised by the customers and resolving it within give SLA’s.
- Monitoring the batch jobs and resolving the job abend without impacting to dependent jobs or other areas. It also involves verifying the file which is feeding to the batch job to make sure that there are no data errors in the file.
- Establishing the communication with the various vendors in case of the job failure caused by error in the file, sent by the vendor.
- Monitoring PeopleSoft application server and reboot it whenever it goes down.
- Involving in the gathering information from the business user to understand the functional knowledge of the bolt-on applications to support the system. And analyzing and updating the existing documents.
- Participating in architecture planning discussions to support the process requirements.
- Involved in end to end integration Testing in all stages like Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Setting up a code review meeting with the business user to demonstrate the output of the application enhancement or the bug fix and to get the approval from them for deploying the code in the production environment.
- Monitor the PeopleSoft Process Scheduler regularly and resolving the scheduled process in case of any failure.
- Complete weekly, monthly, Quarterly and Year End tasks assigned to the support team.
- Customized number of existing SQR’s /PS Queries/Crystal Reports etc. to suit to the Business requirements. Worked extensively on SQR’s to bring them in sync with the new features brought in PS 9.1.
- HR/Payroll Data for Internal and External interfaces and load data into PeopleSoft HR/Payroll tables.
- Responsible for retrofitting the interface programs for Payroll and Benefits with Vendors and customizing delivered functionality according to Client.
- Worked extensively on integration of PeopleSoft Compensation, and Payroll for North America, Benefits and Benefits Administration.
- Created Security Roles and Permissions for end users in PeopleSoft, gave specific security access to supervisors to enter, approve and process reported time.
- Modifying, Compiling and Running Payroll Batch Processes.
- Customized the View Pay Check functionality.
- Participated in fit/gap analysis of an Integrated Payroll and Benefits System.
- Performed Performance Tuning on Time and Labor’s Time Administration processing and resolved
- M-Performance was like absent management module and was resolving the production issues.
- Modified SQR program and online pages according to new Version Changes as per the business requirement.
- Worked on interfaces with MIDS/PLEX time keeping device and time labor.
- Retrofitted Custom Time and Labor Interface application engine program that loads data from the flat files sent by various Time Keeping Systems into PeopleSoft Reported Time table.
- Primary Support for Time and Labor and Payroll Modules during User Acceptance Testing and after
- Customized the Delivered application package used to create user profiles and to assign the designated roles for a new-hire and Re-hire.
- Fixed MR TAM DELPR app engines to delete the user profiles for the terminated employees.
- Retrofitted multiple Payroll PeopleSoft Queries, SQR’s and XML publisher Reports.
- Resolved tickets on priority basis and attend calls with functional team for early resolutions.
Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1 and People Tools 8.55 (Application Designer, People Code, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, App Packages, AWE, XMLP), SQR, Teradata SQL Assistant., IBM Mainframe, Taleo (ATS).
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
Workday Integrations Consultant
- Involved Implementation of Workday HCM like Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking and Absence Management and Recruiting.
- Build Workday Integrations for Third party Systems and Internal Systems using Workday Integration tools like EIB, WD Studio, Cloud Connectors and Document Transformation.
- Developed Fidelity 401K Integration using Workday Studio to send Employee contributions pretax amount based on Payroll Schedule.
- Configured Core Connector Worker to send Employee Changes to Internal Data Ware house system.
- Developed COBRA Integrations for 18 Months and 36 Months Eligibility file for COBRA Administrator.
- Configured Security Groups like Role Based Security, Segment Based Security and Integration based security groups.
- Created different custom reports like Advanced, Matrix, Composite Custom Reports for Benefits Audit, Time off balances and accruals using Workday Report Writer.
- Worked on various enhancements related to EIB Integrations, Core Connectors, CCB, Studio Integrations and Custom Reports
- Developed multi-dimensional reports and analytics with the ability to drill down to transaction-level Details.
- Worked on Simple and advanced integration with Workday Studio and applied XSLT transformations to XML Data. Worked extensively on web service integration (SOAP, WSDL, and XML)
- Used delivered ETV/XTT functions from a Custom XSLT file to transform the content into a CSV file format
- Worked Extensively and Shared the knowledge with the team
- Created advanced reports and used those reports as RAAS (report as a service) REST calls to extract data from workday to studio and use it as per the integration requirements.
- Worked on testing the data and security issues with the data from the reporting prospective.
- Created Ad-Hoc custom reports for functional Users and Validated Data.
- Experience in using the XML, XPATH, WSDL and XSD. Ability to write XSL transformations to transform the web service (SOAP) requests to meet the requirements.
- Configured Business Process Step rules, integrations in Business processes and Notifications.
- Created Unit Test scripts, created test data by running various BPs and Tested the Integrations.
Environment: Workday 30/31, EIB, Workday Studio, XML, Web Services, XSLT 2.0, Report Writer.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
Sr. PeopleSoft Consultant
- Involved in implementation of Workday HCM for various HR modules such as Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Time Tracking and Talent Management.
- Primary duties include developing Integrations using EIB, Core Connectors and Studio integrations to integrate with third party systems and to create Custom Reports for various functional areas.
- Expertise in developing advanced, matrix custom reports and thorough understanding of Workday data sources and business objects.
- Day to day support of Workday HCM , Integrations and Reporting issues.
- Developed integrations using EIB, Core Connectors, Document Transformations and Studio integrations.
- Create various integrations and used XSLT code to transform XML data to various files formats and to safely deliver files using SFTP server. Thorough understanding in using different APIs for connecting to third party systems.
- Converted XML to XSLT files using XSLT transformations and integrated with third party applications for data exchange.
- Created various EIB integrations using Workday templates and engaged in validating and customizing BP's for Integrations.
- Used functions such as ETV/XTT to do XSLT file transformations for integrations on Workday Cloud, proficiency in understanding SOAPUI, WSDL, XML, XSLT languages.
- Introduction to Workday Studio and building complex integrations with Workday Studio, transformations using XSLT.
- Experience in creating new integrations and supporting existing integrations.
- Used sequence generators, generating templates and validating inbound integration system results.
- Integrated Workday HCM data and created XSLT scripts for integrations to transform XML data.
- Created numerous custom reports, calculated fields and custom objects for reports using Report Writer tool provided by Workday.
- Create reports by using appropriate data source and business objects to deliver desired report output for end users.
- In depth understanding of calculated fields and creating complex calculated fields to use in the report.
- Created reports in various functional areas such as New Hires, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll and Recruiting.
- Understanding Express 0 reports and guided client the need to use Express o reports when necessary.
- Validated and loaded data into different Workday tenants such as implementation, Gold and Production tenants.
- Excel in development activities such as coding, testing, documentation and support maintenance within implementation of customized solutions.
- Involved in design, development and end-to-end of integrations testing.
- Played a crucial role in quality assurance and UAT testing of Supervisory Organizations, Matrix Organizations, Cost Centers, Location and its hierarchies. Coordinated in performing Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Performed skilled work in system design, programming, debugging, conversion planning, and system implementation.
Environment: Workday 24, Workday Studio, EIB, Core Connectors, Workday Report Writer, BP configurations, iLoads, XML, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, Web Services, HTML, Excel, SQL, Eclipse, Java, J2EE
Confidential, Boston, MA
Developer - PeopleSoft HCM
- Worked in running Placement, Provider and Customer interfaces for Pay/Bill front office system to successfully interface data out of legacy system into PeopleSoft HR and Finance.
- Extensively involved in developing Time and Labor processing by manually entering time in elapsed time module and running time admin process.
- Created new customers and setup new holiday rules on customer level to validate the T&L rules.
- Involved in developing custom batch approval process for Staff and Club Staffing to push entries into PeopleSoft finance system for Pay/Bill processing.
- Worked on new defined Time and Labor Dynamic work groups for specific group of time reporters.
- Involved in writing, testing and keying various test scenarios in job data component for both regular hourly and daily employees to impact the pay/bill processing.
- Worked on custom Contracts to Billing interface app engine process to calculate sales use tax for each line.
- Creating new test scripts and testing various customizations/enhancements with HR, eService, T&L Benefits and payroll modules.
- Involved in Test planning, developing and writing Test Plans, Test Scripts, and execution of Test Scripts and deployment of in house-built Java applications.
- Tested Cardiff integration and corrections in time and labor elapsed timesheet module for processing electronic forms, paper faxed time sheets and expense reports.
- Worked on custom development of real time job transaction updates using integration broker from HR instance to Payroll instance. Pub/Sub messages, queued/error status tracked in Asynchronous Monitor.
- Worked on HR Job data with multiple assignments with in pay period and benefits calculation.
- Involved in developing the custom check reconciliation program and file layout structure to send EFT direct deposit check file to ADP.
- Worked on custom application engine process and running interfaces for HR Employee file and Payroll EFT employee payments file to external PeopleSoft finance Accounts Payable system and Project Costing team.
- Provided timely updates to team lead on testing status.
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM - Core HR, Base Benefits, MSS, ESS, T&L, PeopleSoft FSCM (GL, AP,AR,BI, Projects, Contracts, Expenses), People Tools, SQL Server2005, SQL, People Code, SQR, Application Engine, IB, Unix, Java, Visual Intercept.
Confidential, Bloomsburg, PA
- Involved in Production Support and Implementation of new AWE workflow for AP, GL and Expenses Modules
- Involved in the PeopleSoft Implementation Project for AP, PO, INV, OM and GL Modules.
- Conducted Fit/Gap, Pre-Design, Detail Design, Suggested and Implemented approaches on various business process of the client.
- Involved in development and review of High-level and detailed Technical specification documents based on the Functional specification documents.
- Added EFT layouts for Additional bank layouts on FIN2025 EFT SQR and SQC programs
- Implemented an Interface to Load Invoices from DCM system into PeopleSoft AP Voucher tables using File layouts and App Engine Program
- Created a Process to Write off Payments at the end of Fiscal Year in AP
- Resolved defects related to Void/Reissue Payments in AP
- Customized the AP APY2015 to generate Correct OverflowId’s for Expenses and Cash Advance Payments
- AP: Developed a Conversion Interface to Load Vendors into PeopleSoft using Component Interface and Application Engine
- SciQuest to PO Interface: Developed an Interface to Load Purchase Order Transactions into PO using Integration Broker
- Purchasing: Troubleshot various Application Engine programs like PC POADJUST and PO PORECON to accommodate for data stuck after conversion.
- Involved in Design, development and customization of PeopleSoft delivered PO Approval Workflow process to provide multiple levels of approval based on Amounts and Purchase
- Purchasing: Developed Custom Interface to load Replenishment requests from External System into PeopleSoft
- Purchasing: Configured and customized the Approval workflow for PO requisition approval based on supervisors and dollar amounts by creating new Route Control profiles.
- Developed an Application Engine program to increase the demand line for an order based on the overrun in product configuration.
- Developed an Application Engine program to automate the Billing of non-inventory product charges based on
- Developed an on-time shipping report in SQR to track the on time shipping data based on the shipping dates
Environment: Implementation and Production Support for various financial (AP, PO, GL, INV and OM) 8.9.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Developed Performance Test Plans and Test Scripts based on business requirements.
- Conducted Performance testing by creating Virtual Users and Scenarios using Load Runner.
- Responsible for the development of Vuser scripts for several different protocols.
- Independently developed Load Runner test scripts as per test specifications/requirements.
- Using Load Runner, executed multi-user performance tests, used online monitors, real-time output messages and other features of the Load Runner Controller.
- Analyze, interpreted, and summarized meaningful and relevant results in a complete Performance Test Report.
- Developed and implemented load and stress tests with Mercury Load Runner, and presented performance statistics to application teams, and provided recommendations of how and where performance can be improved.
- Created Rendezvous points to simulate a scenario of multiple users performing the same action simultaneously.