- Confidential leader of multiple international and implementation projects.
- Enthusiastic mentor, coach and trainer of leaders, peers and subordinates.
- Multifaceted background in IT, telecomm, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), government agencies and healthcare.
- Proven history overcoming complex technical, logistical and implementation challenges.
- Excels in fast paced, multi - cultural environments injecting exceptional communication.
- Thirteen years of experience building cross functional collaborative teams, developing client relationships, and delivering fiscally disciplined program & project management.
- Managed domestic and international implementation and projects by coordinating Confidential and client resources to successfully deploy product and train client resources.
- Directed multiple teams of technicians on successful international service, support, and projects. Liaised with client’s implementation and maintenance teams. Evaluated client’s needs; deployed collaborative teams to multiple sites across a metro-area with a population of 21 million.
- Overcame cross functional communication log jam by developing and implementing a initiative providing PeopleSoft support analysts deeper exposure to deployment methodology and PeopleSoft module functionality
- Headed a 5-member team through last minute development of a PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials d Confidential base.
- Reduced project cost and maintained project schedule through in-house development which eliminated the need for lengthy contract negotiations with project vendor
- Resolved a looming Confidential compliance commitment in the first 30 days on the job by extracting, analyzing and reporting on historical compliance
- Coaching - Mentoring
- Complex Technical Program Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning - ERP
- Organizational Needs Assessment
- Global Team Development & Deployment
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Customer Relationship Management
- Gap Assessment & Plan Design eLearning Development
Articulate Storyline, Lectora, Camtasia for Mac, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Technical Communications Suite, SAP Business One, PeopleSoft 9.2, ISOTrain LMS, SumTotal LMS, Mindflash LMS, Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OSX, Microsoft SharePoint, WebEx, Citrix Go to Meeting
PeopleSoft Support Consultant
- Performed gap analysis and plan development including survey development and personal interviews with every team member.
- Inventoried unusable mass of Production Support team policies, standards and procedures. Consolidated into easily accessible and navigable format.
- Developed customized web-based onboarding for new Production Analysts using Articulate Storyline. included team introductions, specialized hardware configuration and system access.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Launched new reporting and communication plan improving on time compliance performance by 10% within first 90 days on the job.
- Re-focused leadership and for team of 5 compliance technicians
- Evaluated entire compliance program, developed recommendations for process improvements and began implementation.
- Began facilitation of initiative for 4 state agencies on PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management.
- Evaluated third party materials for conversion into Articulate Storyline.
Confidential, Austin, TXCompliance Supervisor
- Coached and prepared novice trainers for classroom delivery of PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management for end user initiative for 11,000+ employees
- Managed classroom logistics and schedules for Austin and 4 regional locations throughout Texas. Analyzed stakeholders and collaborated with division managers to develop audience.
- Reviewed and revised presentations, UPK’s and Job Aids for HCM/FIN/SCM.
Confidential, Austin, TXCompliance Supervisor
- Learned PeopleSoft Procure to pay process well enough to train in 60 days.
- Delivered in class PeopleSoft SCM e-procurement to C-level officers down to associate level at Confidential ’s Hospital enabling a speedy resumption of Confidential t care purchases after a temporary freeze.
- Managed schedule for 12,000+ employees. Proposed more efficient plan, learned and trained new software, and trained end users.
- Orchestrated logistics building out 12 labs at seven hospital locations across Central Texas. Scheduled trainer and lab support personnel for four separate tracks Microsoft SharePoint.
- Created and managed courses in SumTotal learning management system (LMS) for distribution of PeopleSoft to 12,000+ learners.
Confidential, Bryan, TX and Documentation Manager
- Led instructional design project for two wireless telecommunication products utilizing blended learning concepts including slide presentations, videos, documents, web tutorials and hands-on exercises to achieve learning objectives. Interfaced with engineering subject matter experts (SMEs), performed original research, and d design and requirements documents to develop content.
- Presented customized learning solutions to executives for telecommunications clients including Iusacell, VIVA Bahrain, Reliance Communications, AT&T, and Confidential . Services included consulting,, installation and system integration
- Professional cat-herder. Managed 20 engineers and designers in a weak matrix environment through program development saving $200,000 in production costs. Personally delivered program domestically, internationally and interactively via the web.
- Techie-to-non-Techie Ambassador. Demystified “rocket science” for groups of non-technical workers. Encouraged and coached them to believe and know they had the skills to configure and install networking equipment. Evaluated performance and guided them to implementation standards of excellence.
- Collaborated with CEO and other officers to develop a plan for the Sales and Marketing team to provide deeper understanding of product. Consulted with the Director of HR, the CEO and CFO to develop new hire orientation .
- Klingon Translator Extraordinaire. Collected and analyzed documentation and thoughts of multiple engineers and designers. Simplified their ideas and instructions into common and understandable language. Synthesized a mass of disorganized information into clear and concise documents.