- Arrounding 6.5 years of experience and 6 + Technical experience in PeopleSoft and Workday HRMS Applications & Finance Applications.
- Strong technical skills in the area of PeopleSoft Application Development.
- Good Experience on Workday Report Development, creating integrations reports.
- Worked extensively on Customization of PeopleSoft Tools using Application Designer, People Code, and Application Engine.
- Well Experienced in Application Designer, Oracle Database, DB2 and Oracle SQL Developer, Security Related Issues which includes Creation of Roles and Permission List, Reporting Tools such and SQR, Component Interface, People Code, Application Package, Mainframe.
- Having Good knowledge in People Tools, ESS, MSS and Workforce Administration and Setup HRMS.
- Worked on critical SQRs from the Blocker and Scratch.
- Having knowledge in the following databases MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Oracle Certified Programmer in PeopleSoft Technical.
- Having B1/B2 Visa and Onsite experience also.
ERP: PeopleSoft HRMS/HCM 8.9/9.1,9.2, Workday and Oracle Fusion
Tools: People Tools 8.49,8.51 & 8.54
Modules HCM: ESS, MSS and Workforce Administration and Setup HCM.
PeopleTools: Workday, Application Designer, People Code, Excel to CI, Component, File Layouts, Application Packages, Component Interfaces and Application Engine
Reporting Tools: PS Quires, SQR, and XMLP and Workday Reports
Operating Systems: Windows NT, XP,PL\SQL
DBMS: SQL Server and Oracle
Asst HREnvironment: PeopleSoft HRMS & HCM 9.0,9.1, People Tools 8.49 & 8.51, Oracle 11g
- Creating Custom and Modified Standard reports as per clinet requirement in Tenent.
- Creating Custom reports on Payroll and HR related reports.
- Login with proxy id and preparing test cases and test results.
- Create setup level information and Given as a security in different ways.
- Employee Self Serivice Information in Workday.
- Working as Technical Consultant - Development. Upgraded SQR’s, People Code to 9.2 based on 9.0 customizations. Retrofitted HR and Payroll based on new requirements and customizations.
- Worked on Data Mover Scripts(DMS Scripts) on HR and Benefits tables to validate in different environments
- Upgraded PeopleSoft HRMS - HR, Payroll, Base Benefits, Time & Labour. Upgrading, Support and Troubleshooting Technical & Functional issues. Configuring Base tables.
- Involved in running Upgrade Compare Reports between Demo database and Copy of production before we do the upgrade copy.
- Involved in Unit Testing for all upgraded SQR & Application Engine programs and tuned them to resolve performance base issues related to them. Worked on several customs Table Audits and created Test scripts for functional test.
- Work on DB links, SQL’s, CI and IB.
- Creating PL\SQL Triggers and modifying Triggers.
- Compare custom projects in COP to new release Demo database. Analyse upgrade status for custom objects. Apply customizations to new Demo database. Copy custom objects to new Demo preserve them.
- Developed & modified customized and custom objects as per client requirements. Primary and secondary support to PeopleSoft Finance and HRMS application
- Worked on Howard Implementations changes Resourcing modules, TAM, Mange On-boarding & Self-Identifications.
- Development and ownership of Projects and As part of production support the work comes in the form of tickets.
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.1, People Tools 8.53 & Oracle11g.
- Working as Technical Consultant - Development. Created and modified several types of Records as per Requirement.
- Created a project with Fields, Records, People Code, Pages, Component, Application engine program and Menu based on the technical specification document
- Writing testing cases to validate the application against the given requirements. Adequate knowledge on Code Review, Component and Data Buffer Classes, File Class, and SQL class for all user actions
- Experience in PeopleSoft security - Users Profiles, Roles, and Permission Lists. Mentoring the New joiners. And Provided production support.
- Monitors the scope throughout the project and ensures the scope is base line and that any changes requested are evaluated for project impact and business need for projects
- Communicates effectively with the client and internal partners for analysis/resolution Participates in meetings to discuss issues identified and impact on service delivery. Having knowledge on NA Payroll and Benefits.
PeopleSoft HRMS Consultant
Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS & HCM 9.0,9.1, People Tools 8.49 & 8.51, Oracle 11g
- Field level analysis comparing Oracle with DB2 (To identify potential candidates for conversion), Table level analysis
- Data Analysis (such as which tables and fields are potential candidates for conversion - ex: VARCHAR length constraint in DB links is different from Oracle)
- Experience architecting database migration solution, analysis and design of the proposed solution and conducting proof of concepts for validating the proposed solution.
- Based on client contact for all Technical Designs, Unit Test reports and cases, Data base issue and queries for Customer and the entire Core HR Module.
- Consulting with customer on the best alternatives for database migration
- Designing and developing scripts for database migration, reconciliation, and checksum validations.
- Automation of database migration scripts and streamlining of database migration activities to ensure completion within the cutover window.
- Batch Process through Application Engine. Involved in Analysis of Delivered Application engine.
- As a consultant involved in Preparation of Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications, Design, and Development.
- Created custom Pages, Components, Records based on the client requirement.
- Worked on PPM Interface Application Engine to load data from CSV files and Insert, Update and delete into different PPM tables.
- Involved in Analysis of Delivered Application engine. Involved in Analysis of Date Time Issue where Client needs System date time instead of Server date time.
- Created New Pages, Components, Records based on the client requirement. Involved in Running of Nightly Batch Jobs.
- Worked on Security by Creating Permission Lists and assigning it to Roles and user Profiles.
- Worked on Data Mover to Exporting and importing data from Dev to SIT and UAT.
- Resolved Critical and High defects within the short Term. Customized the XMLP report as per the Client Requirement.
- To maintain attendance of the workers.
- To prepare salary statement and distribute salaries and wages to the employees.
- To safe guard all the documents and records of internal and external origin.
- Liaisons between Management and workers
- To maintain personal Date base of all employees
- Liaisons between top management and workers and assistance to personnel manager
- Attending for workers problems and counseling and issuing warning letters if required
- General administration works.
- Travel management.
- PF contribution and salary calculations.
- Prepare joining reports, conformation and increments letters.