- Having 5+ years of experience as Senior PeopleSoft Technical Consultant, which includes experience in Implementation, Customization, Upgrade and Support & Maintenance of PeopleSoft Finance and Enterprise Performance Management modules.
- Having experience in Full life cycle implementation of projects including requirement gathering, writing functional document, development activities, testing & support activities.
- Extensive experience in People Tools components like - Application Designer, People Code, PS Queries, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, File layout, Structure Query Report (SQR), Data Mover, PS Security, Tree Manager, Process Scheduler and EPM Foundation.
- Has worked on PeopleSoft Financials and PeopleSoft EPM 9.1.
- Having good hands on experience on in debugging, analytical thinking, error fixing, testing, performance tuning of the code/SQL, troubleshooting and PeopleSoft trace.
- Highly experienced in developing complex Interface, Integration, Customization, & Reports using People Tools.
- Hands-on experience in ETL Tool DataStage.
- Hands-on experience on Unit, Module and Interface Testing.
- Involved in development of many tools and accelerators to improve productivity and standards.
- Experience in People tools upgrade
- Experience in working Agile work environment
- Self-motivated, competent, team player and a quick learner.
Senior PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
- Involved in Requirement analysis, preparing design document, development and testing.
- Worked on the Page design and development of various pages and PeopleSoft components for custom setups and Upload Utilities.
- Worked on Application Engine, SQL’s and File Layouts to generate transactions based on setup rules as well as generate interface files for billing and reporting purposes.
- Worked on delivered functionalities of EPM such as Job streams, Job Sets, Metadata, Data Mart and Process Schedulers.
- Worked on Excel-to-CI for bulk upload utility.
- Created and maintained User profiles and worked on PS Security.
- Created PS queries according to business requirements.
- Worked on Tree Manager and PS Query for analyzing and reporting of the applications.
- Worked on Data mover for import/export of metadata.
- Unix scripting for file backups and file transfer.
- Provided support to the users in QA testing.
- Performed system integration testing.
Confidential, New York, NY
PeopleSoft EPM Technical Consultant
- Requirement gathering for major enhancements & new customizations
- Designed and development of major requirements
- Effort estimation based on the complexity of requirement
- Function & technical specification document preparation
- Worked on the Page design and development of various pages and PeopleSoft components
- Developed Application Engine programs & Component Interface involving File layouts
- Retrofitting of objects for People Tools upgrade.
- Retrofitting of ETL jobs as part of upgrade.
- System Integration testing for Data Stage upgrade.
- Developed reusable export system to generate files for downstream system.
- Provided Value-Adds to optimize delivered functionalities of PeopleSoft.
- Worked on Roles & Permission list to grant appropriate access to user.
- Develop unit test case documents
- Developed and maintained Data Stage ETL jobs
- Worked on Dell-Stat migration tool to manage migrations.
- Provide 1st level of support to end user via phone or via email
- Monitor month-end batch processes and report status to the end user.
- Debug the production issue
- Knowledge transfer to new members in the team.
PeopleSoft FSCM Technical Consultant
- Prepare detailed design specification
- Upgrade the base code and customization as needed for the PS Finance upgrade from 8.9 to 9.1
- Responsible for running Compare reports against different PS databases
- Work with PeopleSoft administrator, DBA and technical support team to perform technical upgrade tasks associated with upgrade
- Involved in retrofitting various PeopleSoft objects, SQR processes
- Unit testing of the retrofitted objects (Custom and Customized)
- Conduct post implementation reviews and provide technical support and problem resolution as required
- Update technical support guides relating to the support of the new Upgraded PeopleSoft 9.1 environment
- Work within a collaborative environment
- Transition knowledge to other team member.
PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
- Write detailed Function specification document from Business requirements. These included studying their current practices, workflow structure
- Designing of custom and innovative Bolt-On so as to satisfy the client requirements
- Design and build interfaces with external systems using File Layouts, Component Interfaces, and Excel to CI upload
- Developed Application Engines to create Invoice and send to an external system.
- Custom modifications to the delivered pages
- Develop unit test case documents and performed testing in various environments
- Requirement analysis, development, testing and support of various PeopleSoft applications.
- Developed custom requests for enhancing the existing system using App Designer tools.
- Designed and developed new pages, components and menus based on the client’s requirements.
- Customization, bug fixing and enhancements of modules such as AP, Billing, Contracts and Customers.