A challenging position where my extensive experience in technical areas will be fully utilized towards continued growth and where advancement is based upon my professional skills and contributions.
- Having 2 years 4 months of total experience as Technical Consultant in PeopleSoft HRMS and extensively involved in setting up the Requirements gathering, Application design and development, UAT sessions, performing unit testing and Migrating application to Production.
- Involved in several Production support, full development and implementation life cycle project along with knowledge transition phase experience.
- Expertise in developing the PeopleSoft Applications using Application Designer, People Code, People Tools & Application Engine.
- Having Knowledge on functional Modules like Core HR, Na payroll and Benefits.
- Extensive experience in PeopleSoft Implementation and PeopleSoft Support Projects.
- Strong experience in developing People Soft Interfaces with use of Application Engine, Component Interfaces.
- Very good experience in Process scheduling right from registering the process, creating recurrences and scheduling the process.
- Extensive experience on PeopleSoft security which includes creation of Permission lists, Roles, User Ids and assigning roles to the authorized users, creating Application Engine process for auto assignment of roles to different users.
- Very good experience in preparing backend scripts for entire data migration during Production movement, using SQL.
- Good communication skills and strong inter personal skills, which provides me the ability to interact with end - users, business heads, managers and testers.
- Active team player with excellent inter personal skills, quick learner, willing to take responsibility & challenges, dedicated to achieve higher productivity & growth to the organization by self-commitment & innovation.
- Comprehensive understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
ERP package: PeopleSoft HRMS 9.0, 9.1
Tools: v 8.49, 8.52
Development Tools: Application Designer, People Code, Application Engine, File layout and Component Interface
Reporting Tools: PS Query, Process Scheduler, Bi Publisher and SQR
RDBMS: SQL Server, Oracle 11g
Operating System: Windows
- Involved in creating Application Engine Programs, File layout object for reading and writing from flat files by adding new sections, steps and action through Application Designer.
- Involved in Design, Development and Coding and testing of Universal Standard Products and Services Classifications Functionality which includes the Development of New Records, Pages, components.
- Modified People Code as per the requirements to implement the customer’s business rules and validations.
- Created dynamic views and derived work records.
- Created audit records to track the information of existing records.
- Used Process Scheduler to run scheduled processes at a specific time and/or run recursively at a specific interval and used Process Monitor to view status of the process.
- Extensively worked with SQR for generating customization reports.
Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1, People Tools 8.52, Windows NT and Oracle 11g.
Confidential, New York
- Developed Application engine to Import data from third party system to PeopleSoft database.
- Created Application Engine to export the data from PeopleSoft database to files
- Created PeopleSoft Queries to export data excel format.
- Assign the New Records to PS Query Reporting Tool using Query Security.
- Used Security Administrator to give security access to end-users for those newly developed pages.
- Wrote the peoplecode for page, component specific validations and displaying values as per the requirement
- Used People code to implement the required business rules and to validate the data entry process.
- Worked on creation of Application Engine Programs to perform background SQL processes and report generation.
- Created run control records, run control pages as per corporate requirements and attached to menu to run the SQR online through PeopleSoft by using Process Scheduler.
- Added new functionality to the existing Pages using Application Designer according to the requirements of the client.
Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1, People Tools 8.52, Windows NT and Oracle 10g.