- Self - motivated IT professional with notable success in PeopleSoft Upgrades. Experienced in PeopleSoft FSCM, HCM, CRM, Interaction Hub (Portal), Oracle/SQL Server DBA, and Oracle Identity and Access Management (Fusion Middleware products). Excel at communicating Technical tasks in non-technical terms to Senior Managers. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 18+ years of experience as PeopleSoft Administrator/DBA, Oracle Identity Management Architect, Technical Project Manager, Technical Upgrade Lead and Development Lead
- 10+ months experience as Cloud Architect (Holds 2 AWS Certifications and 1 OCI certification)
- Experience in building PeopleSoft environments in OCI and AWS.
- Experience with DPK, PUM (PeopleSoft Update Manager), and Elastic Search (PT 8.57)
- Completed Seven PeopleSoft 9.2 Upgrade/Implementation projects, 10 major Upgrades, and 20+ minor Upgrades
- PeopleSoft DBA (Oracle, MS SQL Server). Oracle RAC, ASM experience.
- Experience with Global implementation with users in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and South America
- Extensive experience with Integration Broker, EIP, SSO setup among PeopleSoft products
- Expert level knowledge in PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQR
- Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Identity and Access Management experience (OAM, OIM, OID, OHS/Webgate)
- Expert Level experience in SSL Certificates, Oracle Key vault, Oracle Wallet, and Public Key Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Load Balancers, Firewall Rules, DMZ environment
- Strong Scripting Skills in Shell (Bash, Ksh), Python, Windows Batch, PowerShell, Perl
- Experience with authentication and single sign-on standards: SAML, oAuth2, OpenId
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Jenkins, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
- Blend of functional and technical experience.
- FSCM 9.2 (AP, PO, GL, AM, PC, BI, AR, Treasury)
- HCM 9.2 (CG, MSS, ESS, TAM, NA Payroll, Ben Admin, Payroll Interface, T&L)
- CRM 9.2 (HR Help Desk Implementation)
- Interaction Hub 9.1
- DPK, PUM (Update Manager), Elastic Search, Change Assistant, WebLogic, PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA), Integration Broker, Tuxedo, Data Mover, PeopleCode, Security, Tree, Process Scheduler, SQR, XML/BI Publisher, COBOL
- Oracle 18c / 12c / 11g / 10g, MS SQL Server 2014 / 2012, DB2
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Microsoft Azure (Trained in Azure)
- Oracle OIAM Suite 11gR2 PS3 (OIM, OAM, OID), Oracle HTTP Server (OHS), Webgate
- Red Hat Linux 7.x, Oracle Linux 7.x, AIX 7.x, Solaris 10, HP-UX 11i, Windows 2016+ Server, Terminal Server, MVS (OS/390) 2.4, Citrix
- Exadata / Exalogic platform, Quest STAT, Autosys, UC4, Mercury Loadrunner, RPT, JMeter, OBIEEE 11g
- Building and maintaining PS IHUB, HCM, CS in OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Supporting PeopleSoft integration with Oracle Digital Assistant to deploy Chatbots
- No on-premise presence. Internal PeopleSoft development environments hosted on AWS
- PeopleSoft instances for clients are hosted on OCI
- Completed PT 8.57 upgrade on the cloud
- Currently responsible for PS Admin activities (~40 Compute Instances)
- PeopleSoft App, Web, Prcs on ~40 Compute Instances
- Two DBaaS (RAC 2-node) Oracle databases
- Five Windows RDP Servers for Change Assistant, App Designer
- Cloud Architect Activities
- Monitoring of servers using Nagios (Install and configuration)
- Provisioning Compute Instances
- Maintaining Load Balancers
- Setup and maintenance of Apache for Reverse Proxy, HTTP Proxy
PeopleSoft Infrastructure Consultant
- Modules: NA Payroll, Benefits Administration, Time & Labor, Recruitment (TAM + CG), ESS, MSS, HR Help Desk
- Production Support of HCM and CRM
- Supported Patch and Upgrade testing
- Completed PeopleTools 8.57 upgrade from PeopleTools 8.55 (2019)
- Deployed Elastic Search 188.8.131.52 DPK and configured search functionality (2019)
- Completed Recruitment Implementation (TAM + CG: April 2018)
- Supported integration with Talemetry (Cloud Job Hosting platform)
- Developed custom Single-signon PeopleCode for Candidate Gateway using Okta as identification provider
- Okta is Cloud authentication provider. Implemented OKTA and OAM SSO for PeopleSoft HCM (Candidate Gateway) and CRM (HR Help Desk) (April 2018)
- Deployed custom Java application to integrate Okta with Peoplesoft and OAM
- Completed new CRM 9.2 Implementation (Dec 2016). Setup EIP between HCM and CRM.
- Setup SSO between CRM and HCM
- Worked with Exchange team to setup ERMS (Email Response Management System)
- Deployed Elastic Search DPK and configured search functionality (2019)
- Used DPK to deploy PT 8.57 and HCM 9.2 on Windows and Linux Servers. Created psft customizations.yaml file to control the locations of PS HOME and PS CFG HOME.
- Documented DPK process for internal resources
- Completed STAT 5.7.4 upgrade (May 2016)
- Setup federation between OKTA and OAM. Setup Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) and Webgate. OHS is Reverse Proxy Server for PeopleSoft HCM and CRM in DMZ.
Confidential, New York, NY
PeopleSoft Infrastructure DBA
- Production Support of modules: FSCM (GL, AR, AP, PO) HCM (Payroll Interface, Ben Admin, ESS, MSS)
- Oracle Grid Control (Enterprise Manager): RMAN jobs, Space Alerts, Dynamic Monitoring of Production Database
- SQL Server 2012: Ad hoc backups before and after Payroll Confirm process
- Supported Year-end tasks. E.g. Applied 1099 patch, monitored nVision report books etc.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Asset Management, Treasury
- Performed FSCM 9.2 upgrade: Compare Reports, Retrofits, and Testing
- Applied patches from PUM 12, 13 and 14
PeopleSoft Upgrade Specialist
- Upgraded one of the largest FSCM system to 9.2 (Journal line table has 1.2 billion rows).
- DB Size: 1.8 TB Modules: GL, AR, AP, T&E, Project Costing, AM, Treasury
- Helped with improving performance of Alter scripts and Data conversion processes. (e.g. Split the Alter script into 10 and ran them on the server in parallel)
- Applied patches from PUM7, PUM8 and PUM9
PeopleSoft Upgrade Specialist
- Completed PeopleTools 8.54 upgrade for Financials 9.1 (FSCM 9.1, PT 8.54, Oracle 11g, Red Hat Linux 6.5)
- Completed HCM 9.2 upgrade from 9.0 (HCM 9.2, PT 8.53, Oracle 184.108.40.206, Red Hat Linux 6.5)
- Upgraded STAT to 5.7.2 from 5.6.0
- Installed and configured SES. Documented the process. Internal resources completed the SES on DR server using my documentation.
- Monitored App Server during Load Testing and adjusted App Server to improve performance
- Supported Systems Test and UAT by resolving issues related to infrastructure. Helped developers to improve batch and online response times