PeopleSoft ERP Project Manager and Financials System Specialist. I have more than 20 years of experience across multiple industry verticals. Prepared to apply AI disciplines to Financial Systems, Procurement, Inventory, Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Production Control Management Aerospace & Defense, Electric Power, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Transportation, Telecommunications and Pipelines.
- Artificial intelligence implementation and sales
- PeopleSoft ERP Project Manager
- HP Quality Control Center
- Offshore teams team Management
- Fit/Gap Analysis
- PeopleSoft 9.2
- Supported IT Administration financial cost analyses and reporting
- Full Life Cycle Management
- Supply Chain Expertise
- Manufacturing and Production Control
- Process Improvement/Reengineering
- Project and Program Management
- System and Testing
- Sarbanes Oxley
- PO, e - PRO, Contracts, AP, Inventory
PeopleSoft Project Manager
- Developed Ai go to market Strategies
- Drove Ai Market Segmentation
- Developed Ai implementation methodologies
- System full life cycle implementations
- PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2
- Directed numerous data conversions and integrations,
- Requirements collection, fit-gap, developed functional design, test plans, and test scripts, as well as developing and executing cutover plan.
- Performing post-production support
- Manage supplier selection and improvements
- Managed and designed testing requirements to support system testing
- Lead the fit/gap analysis and reengineering and application architecture recommendations for a large agricultural inputs company as part of the post-production support phase of a PeopleSoft 9.1 implementation project.
- Assessed the Procure-to-Pay business process, developed current- and future-state process flows.
- Identified and prioritized issues impeding timely and accurate payments to the client’s suppliers and designed/implemented solutions to those issues.
- Oversaw the development of system cutover planning and management.
- Managed the production of key deliverables
- Directed the testing and redesigned business processes to improve controls.
- Produced dramatic improvements in inventory levels and cycle count accuracy.
- Oversaw, monitoring, and evaluating the Company’s customer interface
- Directed the review of major system platforms
- Identifying and monitor business trends that focuses in driving revenue
- KPIs, and operational and metrics
- Directed the Analysis and evaluated price/cost proposals for new procurements
- Lead contract negotiations, legal review of contracts/intellectual property agreements, leases, etc.
- Directed customer are satisfaction KPI and measures.
- Lead the creation of the corporate project implementation process to deliver quality processes
- Leading multiple teams of lower level executives, directors/senior managers, and managers.
- Establishing and implementing strategies that have mid to long-term (3 -5 years) impact on business results in alignment with organization objectives.
- Established third party implementation partners
- Defined the revenue pricing model
- Defined the initial vertical list to drive the market
- Ensure all products are designed and launched on time
Project Manager Technical Architect
- System topography development and review
- Leads and guides cross-functional teams for solution development and implementation
- ERP System configuration plan.
- Data conversion plan
- Developed system specifications
- Procure to Pay system
- System technical architecture design and review
- Review system integration and design
- Drafted level on system process flow
- Monitors team and project progress and provided course correction as required
- Deep understanding of Quality Control and "best practice “testing techniques
- Develop project implementation plan
- Drove implementation methodology
- Wrote the PeopleSoft 9.2 system configuration plan.
- Oversaw the financial and supply chain business system design and requirements definition
- Delivered system specifications
- Managed the delivered the system unit, user and integration testing
- Assured business system changes were documented and approved
- Delivered the production cutover plan for PeopleSoft
- Assured all client deliverables are timely and complete
- Lead the design reviews
- Oversaw the gap analysis
Assistance Project Manager
- Developed the 9.2 upgrade project plan
- Created the communication plans
- Drove the project implementation methodology
- Managed project system requirements and system specifications
- Assured the system automated testing plan (PeopleSoft Test Framework delivery
- Delivered data migration plan, system requirements and gap analysis
- Develops long-term plans and strategies for system test and maintenance
- Managed the system upgrade process using offshore resources
- Developed detail design document & created requirements and system specifications
- Designed and developed Business Process and work flow and integration document
- Developed cross walk tables to data conversions
- Involved in inventory reconciliation process and documents
- Analyze IT financial results by identifying drivers
- Track and forecast H/S maintenance contracts requirements
PeopleSoft (Project Manager)
- Managed PeopleSoft 9.1 upgrade and integration project (with MAXIMO 7.1 Enterprise Asset Management System 6.2.4) for a client in the energy sector
- Developed the project plan and led the data migration plan and strategy
- Supported data migration planning, developing system requirements and gap analysis
- Lead the Upgraded Inventory, Purchasing, and integrated MAXIMO to PeopleSoft Financials 9.1.
- Complete all project plans
- Developed project deliver and implementation methodology
- Develop project complete implementation methodology
- Led the implementation of PeopleSoft 9.1 Supplier Contract Management, Purchasing, and e-Procurement.
- Developed and delivered system requirements and performed the data migration, gap analysis, and system design and supported vendor setup and matching.
- Lead the system testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), conference room pilot, and production cutover and develop the desk top procedure guide
Senior Management Consultant and project Leader
- Lead PeopleSoft 8.9 Financials and Supply Chain Management
- Managed the data cleanup of six legacy systems for migration into the PeopleSoft Supply Chain Management ERP system.
- Delivered PeopleSoft 9.0 requirements and test documentation to in include all Financials and supply chain products.
- Developed system requirements, system design and performed a gap analysis.
- Led the conference room pilot and provided production support and direct project management development and support.
- Directed the third-party vendor effort to support the data conversion and integration.
- Lead the creating and maintenance of the IT budget, forecasts and monitoring spend against It plans.
- Served as the program manager for PeopleSoft 9.0 Financials, Purchasing, Billing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Expenses, and e-Procurement project and Inventory.
- Managed eight project managers, created and defined the systems shared services model, and defined the implementation methodology.
- Created the rollout strategy for 122 locations & defined project organization to support the rollout
- Reengineered business process and policy and procedures.
- Trimmed more than 5,000 hours from the project plan, significantly improving performance against the project budget
- Created the project plan for an on-time and on-budget delivery and performed data mapping and data conversion testing
Operations Project Senior Manager
- Project: Streamline the go to market Strategy, business development and marketing
- Worked as a senior manager in supply chain management for a manufacturing company.
- Developed marketing strategy and conducted partnership and contract negotiation.
- Designed and implemented the company's annual and strategic goals.
- Conducted a spend analysis to trending data with the objective of saving $1 million.
- Led the implementation for Purchasing and Inventory develop business requirements
- Documented the all business process and Led the change management effort for purchasing
- Develop the requirements for inventory management and Led the all efforts to resolve project issues
Senior Inventory Manager
- Reduced lead-time by 30 percent by implementing Vendor Managed Inventory programs and utilizing demand-pull from the MAXIMO 4.03/4.1/5.2 Enterprise Asset Maintenance (EAM) system.
- Collected and analyzed spend data related to department operations at a Fortune 500 power company.
- Identified trends and recommended corrective action plans and business process changes.
- Gather and disseminate competitive intelligence and market information
- Measure and report Key Performance Indicators on all relevant activities
- Participate as a member of the Operating Leadership Team
- Managed materials, supplier audit and selection, inventory stores design, and the establishment of par value for inventory and non-inventory items.
- Trained personnel in areas of effective materials management, JIT concepts, supplier negotiation, cycle counting, and inventory reconciliation methods.
- Provided PO and AP production support, which included matching, ACH, transfers, receiving, vouchering, and Pay-cycle.
- Lead IT SOX audit and IT compliance
- Optimized value and use of company inventory, achieving $190 million spare parts inventory reduction through planning improvements, process improvements, and asset sales.
PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain Lead
- Led the implementation of purchasing and developed the requirements for the Supplier Master
- Created the requirement for Vendor master and defined the requirement for Inventory
- Developed the document for the procure to pay process & created the design documents
- Led the change management process in the field
- Drove the Confidential project management implementation plan
- Led Confidential and Supply Chain and requirements for manufacturing
- Performed System design for Confidential planning
- PO and contract modules
- Managed the inventory requirements process
- Business process design
Financial and Supply Chain Lead
- Led the implementation for Purchasing and developed business requirements
- Documented the all business process and led the change management effort for purchasing
- Develop the requirements for inventory management and resolved project issues
- Lead the project Implementation for financials and PeopleSoft Purchasing and supported Inventory and defined business requirements
- Lead the effort for purchasing and documented the new business process
- Developed the process for cart management
- Delivered all test scripts
- Lead the all user testing
- Delivered all required testing
- Developed cut over plans
- Supported the development of project plan
- Drove the creation of the fit Gap Analysis Implementation for Purchasing and supported Inventory
- Business requirements definition
- Business Process reengineering
- Direct support to PeopleSoft HCM and Payroll
PeopleSoft Materials Financial Lead
- Led the purchasing effort to procure PeopleSoft and performed material management support
- PO Lead implementer
- Provided production planning and shop floor control support
- Lead effort to drive down in-house cost
- Supported VP of operation in cost reduction plan
- Material specialist
- Performed cost accounting Management
- Major Contract Management
- Documented and tracked project and tracked design documents
- Developed RFQ for the military program
- Setup and directed the major supplier contract management and procurement review