- PeopleSoft Certified Techno - Functional consultant with over 8 years of experience in implementation, development, maintenance and upgrade of PeopleSoft applications (v 9.2, 9.1, 9.0, 8.9, 8.8 & 8.4). Got trained in smart HR, Absence Management, Recruiting Solutions, NA Payroll, e-Performance, e-Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor - Confidential, e-Comp, Manager & Employee Self Service applications, Enterprise Learning Management, Year-End Payroll & Base Benefits from Oracle University under Unlimited Learning Subscription program. Senior consultant who produces high quality results and deliverables throughout project lifecycle. Deep PeopleSoft knowledge with business acumen. Translate industry best practices into system-enabled processes tailoring to each client. Effectively create and manage design solutions and customizations utilizing technical skills.
- Specialized in FSCM & SRM modules including eProcurement, Services Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, eSupplier, Purchasing, Accounts Payables, Inventory, General Ledger, Supply Planning, Billing, Accounts Receivables, Project Costing, Asset Management, Security and Enterprise Portal Applications.
- Extensive experience in: Requirements definition, Fit/Gap Analysis, Process design, Configuration, Interfaces, Data Conversion, Testing, Reporting, Training, and Production support.
Functional Modules: e-Procurement, Services Procurement, Purchasing, AP, GL, PC, BI, AR, IN, AM, T&E, Catalog Management, Strategic Sourcing, eSupplier & Commitment Control
Technical Experience: Application Designer, PeopleCode, SQR, PS Query, BI Publisher, nVision, Crystal Reports, Pivot Grid, Fluid User Interface, PeopleSoft Test Framework, App Engine, Component Interface, File Layouts, Integration Broker, Web Services, REST, Security, Approval Workflow Engine, WSDL, SOAP, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Data Mover & PUM
Training Tools: User Productivity Kit (UPK), Oracle University (Unlimited Learning Subscription Program),STAT, Clear Quest, Clarity, Harvest, SQL Developer & TOAD
Systems Analyst & Senior Applications Developer
- Prepared Business Workflow models and used agile software development methodology to build new business processes
- Played a substantial role in the process identification and definition and functional requirements gathering, in an effort to develop a practical technology solution for automating the system
- Involved in converting the business requirements into functional requirements and also created business process models from the requirement specs
- Performed functional configuration for ePro, sPro Requisitions, Purchasing, AP & GL Modules
- Implemented Approval Workflow Engine for deliverables based requisitions and modified AWE configurations for ePro & sPro Requisitions
- Interfaces: Accruent hosted solution, Concur Expenses, GL Interface
- Working on AWE, Application packages, People Code, application engine, Component Interface, SQR, Mainframes JCL & UNIX
- Created jobs using Mainframes JCLs and scheduled the PS reports/processes under them
- Identified process improvements, new functionalities, reporting capability, and recommended configuration enhancement.
- Created a data migration SQL scripts for copying FSCM application(s) data from PROD to test environments.
- Post Production coverage
- Created a reconciliation report to reconcile sPro Timesheets, myTE (Time and Expense) and clarity charged hrs.
- Created weekly status reports, Status Dashboard, Utilization charts, Innovations weekly Dashboard, continuous Improvements, challenges and opportunities details from the project management standpoint
- Participated in SIT and User Acceptance testing
- Interacted with the BA's to analyze the data extracts from Legacy Systems (Mainframes and COBOL Files) and determine the element source, format and its integrity within the system
- Created a bolt-on application named PSTAR (Supplier based tool) for tools acquisition
- Completed process design for SBT, Purchasing, AP, PC & AM modules.
- Built Interfaces to interact Supplier Based Tooling(SBT) with other PeopleSoft Modules
- Provided solutions to resolve issues stemming from subsystem integration points.
- Developed a process that would determine the outstanding accrual amount to be recorded in Project Costing and the General Ledger
- Configured Analysis Types, Groups and Accounting Rules to support the accrual process
- Created an on-line screen to allow configuration of rules to determine what data is included in the accrual calculations
- Configured and tested the GL to PC Interface
- Created daily, weekly and monthly Execution lists and job flow documents for all the modules in PeopleSoft
- Managed daily aspects of the project including, process definition, goal documentation, facilitating meetings, gathering business requirements, issue management, user acceptance testing, vendor management and project team deliverables
- Inserted scheduled PS fixes, PS patches, PS bundles service packs, new releases to PS Financials.
- Supported, maintained and documented release management procedures for PS Financials.
Integration Systems Engineer
- Gathered business requirements, performed fit/gap analysis
- Developed test plan, test scripts and facilitated BA’s and Application Users in creating test data to complete integration and user acceptance testing respectively
- Implemented Integration between JAVA and PS BI system using PS Integration Broker.
- Worked on integration requirements in BI Module using XML, SOAP Technologies
- Identified process improvements, new functionalities and enhanced reporting capability
- Designed and developed various GL nVision reports.
- Utilized tools such as ExcelToCI and DMS scripts to load or move configuration and application data.
- Built configuration data and document core configuration steps on Approval workflow engine
- Coordinated with various IT application groups in creating smooth data flow between groups and performed integration testing
- Created data mover scripts for migrating a new Business Unit
- Worked with the Quality Assurance Team to ensure that systems functionality meets user requirements for HR, Benefits Administration, Payroll modules
- Provided technical expertise and advised Client Management (Users) for successful completion of Client (Users) engagements or deadlines for PS Financials modules
- As a PeopleSoft consultant, involved in this project for supporting analysis, enhancements, and bug fixing.
- As a Team Member, was responsible for Maintenance and Production Support of the PeopleSoft Finance Application.
- Main responsibilities are liaising with Onsite, taking and understanding their requirements, suggesting solutions to the issues raised as Incidents, estimation of time-scales, reporting to the Team Leaders on various issues. Also include work on enhancements, knowledge transfers and participation in various workshops.
- Create Technical Design Document (TDD) for new enhancement releases based on the Functional Design.
- Study, Analysis of Functional Documents, Preparing TDD based on the Functional document (Finance Application).
- Solving day to day problem and process failures, analysis & finding the root cause of the process failures
- Understanding CGI business processes, key users, CGI development methodologies, support processes.
- Created run control records, run control pages for SQR programs and linked to PeopleSoft using Process Scheduler.
- Enhancing the existing PeopleSoft application with new roll outs and automations.
- Plan, schedule and monitor PeopleSoft Application Support for CGI functions and subsidiary companies.
- Assigning Permission list, Users Roles and assigned roles to Users.
- Worked extensively with the QA team for testing to ensure all quality requirements are met.