- 3 years experience in wide range of PeopleSoft HRMS/HCM modules including PeopleSoft HR, Time and Labor, Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM), Benefits, e - Benefits, Benefits Administration and NA Payroll, including gathering user requirements, Systems Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Upgrade, Testing and Production Support of various Client Server
- Worked on setting up Core Time and Labor Setups, which include Workgroups, Rule Programs, Time Reporting Codes, Value Lists, Schedule Calendars, Time Period Ids, Holiday Schedules
- Expertise in building custom Time and Labor Rules, customizing SQL Objects, Actions and Conditions.
- Expertise in developing, Customizing Interfaces and Conversion programs using SQR, Application Engine and Component Interfaces for HCM modules.
- Participated in all phases of ERP life cycle like Implementation, Customization, Development, Production Support and Upgrade. Applied PeopleSoft Patches, Bundles.
- Peoplesoft Certified Developer Expert with strong PeopleSoft technical skills include PeopleTools (Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interface, Process Scheduler, Query, Data Mover, Security Administrator and Definition Security.
- Performed extensive debugging and performance tuning of various processes.
- Well versed in utilizing tools and utilities PC Debugger, Application Engine trace for troubleshooting.
- Solid working knowledge of reporting tools like SQR, Crystal Reports, PS Query and XML Publisher.
- Strong database skills include data modeling, database design, Oracle server-side programming in PL/SQL and Oracle database administration. Knowledge of app server configuration, PIA, Process Scheduler, web server. Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in data analysis, data mapping and data conversion from legacy system to PeopleSoft application database tables interfacing through SQR, SQC, Application Engine, File layout, Component Interface, Integration Broker and Excel to CI.
- Good experience on PeopleSoft 8.9/9.0 to 9.1/9.2 Application Upgrade.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills and technical documentation skills.
- Application Designer People Tools People Code
- Application Engine File Layout Component Interface
- Integration broker Workflow
- NVision Data Mover Production Support
Confidential, Sacramento, California
PeopleSoft HCM Conversion Developer
- Developing data conversion programs using application engine, Component interface, file layout, for converting Position, Personal, HR data from other PeopleSoft & non PeopleSoft system.
- Customizing existing PeopleSoft functionality as per user requirements.
- Developing inbound, outbound interface to receive and send data from PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.
- Worked on resolving issues with workflow approvals & AWE issues.
- Worked on Smart HR template configurations and resolving issues around it.
- Perform data analysis, mapping, and development support of Legacy systems conversion, interfaces, and development efforts.
- Lead, Mentor and Develop PeopleSoft conversion, interface and extension programs in support of Departmental Legacy systems’ conversion, interface, and development efforts
- Developed custom security pages that enable Help Desk team to add or modify roles for an existing employee and also give the provision to create a user profile for new employees.
- Understand FI$Cal system’s data conversion / interface layouts
- Help departments by identifying PeopleSoft suite data fields that will be extracted in to a staging area from Legacy systems
- Used Phire migration tool for migrating the projects across different PeopleSoft instances.
- Created custom reports using XML publisher.
- Preparation of Technical Design document, Unit test case documents.
- UAT, cut over support and post production support.
- Worked on the misc. T&L customizations such as timesheet, payable time and exceptions pages.
- Created custom Instructor Workload Application Engine and PS Query
- Created custom Instructor Workload Report.
- Worked on HR, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor and Self-Service modules.
- Worked on data mapping for core tables PS Names, PS Addresses, PS Job, PS Personal Data, PS Earnings Bal, PS Tax Balances tables and generated reports by Pay Group, Run ID in Payroll module
- Designed, Developed and Tested SQR to insert a row into Reported Time table from Staging Table
- Analyzed and Fixed data issues while running Time Labor Admin Application Engine
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant
- Developed interfaces for NA Payroll and benefits to generate outbound files and error report files to 3rd party vendors.
- Developed application engine to generate XML for vendor TMP and sftp the file to vendor for talent management.
- Integration of AM to Time and Labor to enable the processing of time information and to generate payable time data that is subsequently loaded into Payroll for North America and third party payroll interface.
- Customized TimeOut Application Engine to send reminder email to HR Rep for Name Change and Martial Status Approval.
- Involved in setting up Time and Labor module. Extensively worked on set-up of Time periods, Shifts, Reason Codes, Task Profile Templates, Task Entity Codes, Task Groups and Work Groups.
- Created new Application Engine & Component Interface program to upload employee’s new Compensation rates from input file to Job component.
- Developed various Outbound and Inbound Interfaces for transmitting employee Data to Benefits vendors and process the receiving data to insert into various PeopleSoft Tables
- Tested the Alternate Time Keeper to entering the time for Exempt Employees and Non-Exempt who are unable to report their time.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Involved in planning, developing and writing Test Plans, Test Scripts, execution of Test Scripts and deployment of PeopleSoft 8.9 HR, Benefit, Work Force Administration, Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service modules.
- Involved in Data Migration testing by validating data in source & target DB by writing SQL Queries
- Reviewing the Functional Specs of the Activities of the Business Stream and Interfaces.
- Wrote the Test Cases respectively for each Business Stream.
- Recorded incidents encountered during system test and generated status/Defect report.
- Preparation of Data Conversion templates for the Data Conversion of Base Tables and Transaction Tables.
- Preparation of Module Specifications and Technical design documents for Data Conversion and Interfaces.
- Preparation of Test Cases.
- I was involved in Testing and reviewing the components, Data Conversion AEs and Interfaces created by Team members. Also assisted in development of Data Conversion AEs.
- Preparation of AE in combination with File Layout and Component Interface for the Data Conversion of major Transaction components like Hire, Personal, Job and Position Data components.
- Also prepared outbound interfaces for IDP system, SILAS system (Provides information to MS Outlook about Organization hierarchy and Personal Information) and Global PeopleSoft system.
- Prepared SQR Process called “Probation end date mailer”, which runs every day and triggers mails to Employee, Employee’s Manager and HR who are completing the Probation next month of current date.
- Involved in Creating New Records, Pages, Components, Menus & customizing existing Pages & PeopleCode.
- Performed Extensive Functional, Integration, Regression & Configuration Testing.
- Documented Test Plans and Test Cases for different PeopleSoft modules. Payroll, Time and Labor and Benefits Modules, Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service module, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Inventory Management modules.
- Prepared test scripts for different modules and executed them as well.
- Assisted in documenting various business related texts
- Helped in designing workflow diagrams.
- Prepared documents to conduct professional meetings for the client and team members
- Participated in enhancement meetings to make the product more effective in real time. Worked with developers and QAs to clarify
- Extensively used brainstorming sessions to generate ideas
- Provided functional inputs to the software development team, to enable them understand the role of the software in the business process of the client.