- Over ten years of experience in software analysis, design, development and implementation of large applications
- Over ten years of experience in PeopleSoft 7.5/8.0/8.4/8.8/8.9/9.0/9.1 development, Customization, Upgrade, and Production Support
- Experience in PeopleSoft Financials (GL, AR, BI, AP, AM, Grants, CA, PC, TR, CM), SCM (PO, E - Procurement, INV, OM), HCM (HR, Payroll, Benefits, T&L,TAM), ELM, EPM (Budgeting)
- Hands on experience in designing the Technical specifications for Data mapping, conversions and interfaces
- Proficient in gathering and analyzing requirements to successfully design applications based on user needs
- Excellent experience with Implementation, Upgrade, and Production Support
- Proficient in all phases of the systems development lifecycle, including requirements Definition, Data Conversion, System Implementation, System Testing, and Acceptance
- Expert in reporting tools like PS Query, Crystal reports, SQR, XML Publisher and nVision
- Knowledgeable in service oriented Architecture (SOA) and BPEL concepts
- Skilled with Application Designer, Application Engine, Approval Workflow Engine, PeopleCode, SQR, Integration Broker, XML Publisher, Component Interface and File layout objects
- Excellent experience in PeopleSoft Reporting and decision supporting tools
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and a good team player
Software: ERP, PeopleSoft 7.5/8.0/8.4/8.8/8.9/9.0/9.1 (FSCM and EPM)
Tools: PeopleTools 7.5/8.44/8.46/8.47/8.49/8.51 - PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Upgrade, Application Engine, Data Mover, SOA, Process Scheduler, PS/Query, Crystal Reports, Security Administrator, Utilities, nVision, Workflow, Application Messaging, Component Interface, XML Publisher, STAT 5.5
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
Reporting Tools: SQR, Crystal Reports 8.5, n/Vision
Operating Systems: UNIX, Win NT
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. PeopleSoft Technical Developer
- Involved in designing technical specifications for various interfaces and enhancements in HR, Benefits, Payroll, ELM modules during the implementation of HCM 9.1 and ELM 9.1
- Designed and developed a bolt on customization to enable the employees to enroll in PTO Sell, in addition to the two delivered options.
- Designed an interface to load the 403b and 457b benefits plan data from fidelity into PS savings plan table.
- Designed and developed a Bolton solution for entering and maintaining the employee bus pass and parking card information which is offered as a benefit at TMHS
- Designed an interface to send employee course completion data from PS ELM to a third party vendor system
- Designed an interface to load volunteer person data from a third party system VSys one into PS ELM.
- Designed an interface to send employees’ job change information, newly created departments and newly created positions to CE Direct.
- Developed a custom Time & Labor rule to validate duplicate assignment codes reported for the same amount of time under same time reporting code.
- Defined and built Work Schedules by creating Shifts, Workdays, and Template Definitions for Biweekly employees.
- Developed custom Time & Labor Queries to enable Functional users to identify specific employees.
- Worked on the interface of Payroll with Time & Labor for calculating Payables Time.
- Designed and developed a customization to provide an attachment feature to the users when they go for a name change. Also the customization involves name change workflow to enable the management to view the attached supporting documents for name change request.
- Designed and developed bi-directional interfaces to exchange premium, billing and eligibility data to and from benefits to a third party vendor called You Decide.
- Designed and developed an enhancement in Benefits module to add the Spousal Surcharge feature to the delivered spouse enrollment in medical coverage functionality.
- Unit tested and system tested all the developed processes.
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 (HR, Benefits, Payroll, T&L, ELM), PeopleTools 8.52, PS Query, Peoplecode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, Application Packages, SQR, XMLP, nvision, Oracle 11g
Sr. PeopleSoft Technical Developer
- Involved in fixing several defects during the functional and user acceptance testing during the implementation of FSCM 9.1
- Worked on customizing the AP cost collect process in Grants module to not include the billable transactions to be billed if the vouchers were not paid
- Created a SQR report to generate project detail report based on the requirements
- Converted a PS Query into SQR report to generate PO open orders report
- Involved in customization of Reconciliation and Statement Accounting process in Cash Management.
- Developed additional features like Cash Position Analysis Worksheet, Bank Fee Analysis & Error report, Letter of Credit and Deal capture.
- Gained knowledge in Setup of Market Rates Process, Facilities and Settlement Manger for Deals in Deal Management.
- Modified delivered App package peoplecode to fix an issue in Accounts Payable to include “check” payment vendors in the prompt table of a field in the pmynt vchr xref record
- Debugged the PC WRAPPER App Engine program to find out the root cause for the unique constraint error
- Environment: PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1 (AP, PO, Grants, GL, AR, BI, CA, PC, TR, CM), PeopleTools 8.51, SQR, PS Query, Peoplecode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, Application Packages, SQR, XMLP, nVision, Oracle 11g
Sr. PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
- Gather and analyze functional requirements for the upgrade of the University and the Hospital PeopleSoft systems
- Work on conversion of Financials and HCM data into a merged instance
- Create interfaces to EPIC Health system from FSCM and HCM
- Retrofitting PeopleCode, components and pages in Grants module as a part of the upgrade
- Converting HR, Payroll, TAM data from the Hospital database into merged database
- Converting AP, AR, GL, BI, Grants, PC data into merged database
- Environment: PeopleSoft FSCM/HCM 9.1 (AP, PO, Grants, GL, AR, BI, HR, Payroll, T&L,TAM), PeopleTools 8.51, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, Application Packages, SQR, Oracle 11g
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Sr. PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
- Involved in gathering and analyzing business requirements for the conversion of HR, Payroll, Time and Labor data for the newly acquired banks
- Worked on data mapping for core tables PS Names, PS Addresses, PS Job, PS Personal Data, PS Earnings Bal, PS Tax Balances tables and generated reports by Pay Group, Run ID in Payroll module
- Developed Payroll data conversion for Employee tax data, general deduction data for employees
- Performed design of reports for HR, Payroll and Benefits modules using SQR, PS/Query based on organizational needs
- Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 8.9 (Payroll, HR, Benefits and T&L), People Tools 8.49, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, Application Packages, SQR, Oracle 11g