Successful PeopleSoft & Database Architect/Administrator with expertise in HCM and CRM
- In depth Knowledge of PeopleSoft CRM and HCM
- Thorough knowledge and experience in Architecting, Installing & Administrating PeopleSoft Server components like PeopleSoft Application Servers, Process Scheduler Servers, Tuxedo, Web logic Servers, PIA (PeopleSoft Internet Architecture), Application Messaging, Integration Broker, Application Issues and technical issues, etc.
- Experience in performance tuning, installing servers, and migrating to new servers. Installing and Administering PeopleSoft software configuring Workstations, Application Server, Process Scheduler, Tuxedo, Web Servers, PIA, Report Repository, Report Nodes for PeopleSoft applications. Applying Application Updates and Fixes and Tools Patches. Upgrading Tools to higher levels.
- Proficiency in migration activities, refreshes/clones, Patches, Maintenance packs, Service packs, tools upgrade for different applications versions of PeopleSoft.
- Expertise in Backup strategy for complex and robust ERP databases like PeopleSoft.
- In depth knowledge of Oracle database Installation, configuration administration on RAC & Standalone
- Proficiency with Oracle RMAN and DATAGUARD.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in database administration, implementation and production support, performance monitoring, data and user security, Software Testing Tools and development tools.
- Possess thorough knowledge in PeopleSoft Architecture, PeopleSoft System Administration, Design and Implementing to suite Corporation Specific needs
- Excellent Analytical, Troubleshooting and problem solving skills,
- Great communication skill and best customer support
- Windows Administration
- Database Administration
- Unix/Linux Administration
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools
- Oracle 9i/11G RAC
- PeopleSoft Server Administration
- Oracle 9i/10G/11G New features
- Oracle Database Architecture and Administration
- PeopleSoft Security
- Oracle Database Backup and Recovery
- PeopleSoft Integration Broker
- Oracle Network Administration
- PeopleSoft Data Management and Upgrade
- Oracle Performance Tuning
- PeopleSoft SQR
- SQL Server System Administration
- PeopleSoft Peoplecode
- Server administration - Windows and Unix
- PeopleSoft Financials, HCM & CRM
- SQL & PL/SQL
Peoplesoft/Oracle Database Administrator
- Administer multi - tier Peoplesoft implementations with full redundancy.
- Install, Configure & Administer multiple Oracle RAC databases.
- Provide Production and development support in PeopleSoft utilities, tools and database for HR & contract staff.
- Perform PeopleSoft installation & configuration including Weblogic and Tuxedo components.
- Perform PeopleSoft data/object management and project migrations in accordance with development team’s specifications.
- Proactively monitor systems performance and provide benchmark/thresholds to ensure optimized systems performance is achieved.
- Coordinate systems maintenance and migrations with project teams.
- Provide ongoing capacity planning and analysis to aid future storage projections and hardware requirements.
- Developed and implemented enterprise-level architecture solutions to support GEMS ePerformance implementations and expected future load.
- Lead implementation efforts for Entrance on Duty application in HR DMZ
Lead Peoplesoft / Database Administrator
- Managed the PeopleSoft DBA team and the entire Confidential database infrastructure including development, test and production databases.
- Planned, coordinated and implemented PeopleTools upgrade, PeopleSoft application upgrade, maintenance packs, fixes and regression tests for the Confidential project.
- Provided administrative and development support for PeopleSoft utilities, tools and database for Confidential development and testing initiatives.
- Designed and implemented PeopleSoft multi-tier Enterprise level Architectural solutions.
- Provided capacity planning to support systems growth and future hardware needs based on ongoing file systems monitoring.
- Ensured successful coordination of planned systems maintenance tasks with project team members.
- Monitored databases, identified and tuned poorly performing SQL statements to improve application performance and establish performance benchmarks and systems thresholds.
PeopleSoft /Database Administrator
- Provided support for PeopleSoft tools & utilities administrative and development support.
- Monitored, troubleshot and resolved PeopleSoft/Database performance related issues and established application performance benchmarks and thresholds.
- Designed and provided enterprise level architectural solutions to support application needs.
- Monitored database growth and provided capacity requirements to support growth needs.
- Performed database upgrades, patch installs, PeopleTools upgrades, maintenance pack installs, application upgrades, application fixes and migration support for development and test imitative.
- Planned, coordinated and implemented systems maintenance tasks with project teams.
- Implemented standardized refresh procedures to support different environment needs.
- Installed and configured PeopleSoft application, WebServer and AppServer components.